It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained explosion and fire destroy hydroxychloroquine pharmaceutical factory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer
The idea that the CEO's of a company being murdered or one manufacturing plant having a mishap is a move by some nefarious group to stop the production of HCQ because it is some silver bullet against CV-19 or all that ails mankind.

edit on 24-12-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
The idea that the CEO's of a company being murdered or one manufacturing plant having a mishap is a move by some nefarious group to stop the production of HCQ because it is some silver bullet against CV-19 or all that ails mankind.

Thats your theory. I am just pointing a possible connection between QAnon / a double murder and this event. It does seem a little strange considering the msm fakenews it very against this drug.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
Thats your theory.

It is the theory presented in the OP.

I am just pointing a possible connection between QAnon / a double murder and this event. It does seem a little strange considering the msm fakenews it very against this drug.

And I'm pointing out how insignificant such a connection is, even if true, given that HCQ is still being produced.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The CEOs being murdered is a fact. This is not something that was put in the OP

The CEOs link to the drug is fact

The CEOs murder was made to look like sucide (fact)

QAnon bought attention to the death of this couple (fact)

The fake news msm is against this product - fact

Unexplained explosion and fire destroy hydroxychloroquine pharmaceutical factory - fact

There is no theory here..

:-)

Just objective data.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
The CEOs being murdered is a fact. This is not something that was put in the OP

The CEOs link to the drug is fact

The CEOs murder was made to look like sucide (fact)

QAnon bought attention to the death of this couple (fact)

The fake news msm is against this product - fact

Unexplained explosion and fire destroy hydroxychloroquine pharmaceutical factory - fact

I never said any of those were not facts.

There is no theory here..

Sure there is, the "why" is speculated about.

Supposedly because someone is trying to stop the production of HCQ but, since it hasn't stopped, also a fact, that theory has fallen flat.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Sure there is, the "why" is speculated about.

The facts remain the facts it was you that bought foward this theory to poop poop it.

happy days its nearly chrimbow time

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
No, it was the theory proposed in the article linked in the OP as well as in some posts earlier in the thread:

Just as the medical establishment in the U.S. is relaxing its absurd and lethal suppression of the cheap, generic drug, following President Trump's endorsement of it early in the pandemic, HCQ's continued availability may suffer.

Thats what happens when you silently position yourself to distribute a CANCER CURE to the entire world....the bad guys notice you.

It won't. There are a lot of companies making it, even the one led by those 2 murdered CEOs that you brought up.

edit on 24-12-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Worked a pharms plant number of years back

The chemicals they stored onsite would curl your hair …

Volatile solvents like toluene, ethyl acetate, alcohol ( methanol. ethanol, isopropanol) chloro sulfuric acid, phosphorus trichloride to name a few

One chinniest I knew was drawing a sample of chloro sulfuric acid from a tank car for analysis - dropped it on his leg
Even through threw him in shower to flush it - when got to hospital all the skin on one leg simply peeled tight off

Spent 3 months off work and had to have numerous skin grafts

Pharma plants are dangerous places where fire and accidents are common

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Why this has not become one of the top stories here, is another mystery!

SnF brother! *****

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
For what its worth... I looked into investing into the one of the makers of hydroxychloroquine back when all this was first happening.

There's quite a few companies who make this generic drug.

One of them is TEVA, who was getting looked at because they didn't rely on Asian manufacturing for most of their operations. That mixed with their cheap stock price at the time had me interested in them, but my research didn't show them to be appealing enough to invest in.... Mainly because so many could make this drug, and most were donating it.

Either way, the story is fishy acting as if there's only a handful of sites to make this, hell, West Virginia even had a lab for it.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

If you are sick, see your doctor first.
This is one person's opinion and is not suggested as a cure or treatment for anything and just a point of information.
I don't know who provided this original formula, but if you currently click any link you will find it censored.

1) Hydroxychloroquine is nothing but Quinine (Tonic Water). “Hydroxyquinilone” is the synthetic form of quinine used to treat malaria. It has about 80mg per bottle that is much less than the 1000mg for a standard hydroxyquiniline dose.
2) Quinine has many uses and applications. It is Analgesic, Anesthetic, Anti-Arrhythmic, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Malarial, Anti-Microbial, Anti-Parasitic, Anti-Pyretic, Anti-Septic, Anti-Spasmodic, Anti-Viral, Astringent, Bactericide, Cytotoxic, Febrifuge, Fungiside, Insecticide and Nervine
3) Quinine can also kill parts of the aids virus, other diseases and even some cancers.
4) Take the rind (peel) 2-3 lemons or Grapefruit (Grapefruit seems to have a higher output)
5) Put in a pot and cover with about 3 inches of water
6) Simmer slowly for 2 hours with a lid on. Do not remove the lid until concoction is completely cooled down
7) A little honey or sugar can be added for bitterness
8) Take 1 tablespoon every 2 hours
9) Discontinue as soon as you get better

Some Doctors prescribe the Antibiotic Azythromicin (Z-pack) to be taken with Hydroxychloroquine

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
I have my Ivermectin.
a reply to: Snarl

I don't have any, but "I stocked up for my dog."

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FatherLukeDuke

Yes. Except...

The Italian Society for Rheumatology studied 65,000 patients on longterm hydroxychloroquine for RA and Lupus.

Only 20 patients tested positive for COVID-19. No ICU, no deaths.

This is a 90% reduction in infection rate compared to the rest of Italy.

Source:

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join