It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris: ‘It Is My Hope and Prayer’ to Work Across Party Lines

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Link
Anyone notice that Kamala came out of the same 'left field' as 0bama? How did these people even hope to rise to political prowess in the USA. 0bama the stoner no one knew in college? Harris ... and Willie Brown?

And yet here we have Harris saying she'll work with Republicans ... when her party refused to move an inch in four years. If any Republican falls for this tactic ... their name belongs on a list.

Monday, during an appearance on MSNBC’s “The ReidOut,” Vice President-elect Kamala Harris pledged her desire to work with Republicans with the new incoming administration.

Harris acknowledged to MSNBC’s Joy Reid that working across party lines would be necessary “to get things done.”

“It is my hope and prayer — and Joe Biden has said it unambiguously — that we intend to work across party lines,” she said. “The biggest challenges, the crises that are front and center in our nation don’t see party lines. And if we are truly leaders, each of us in these positions, we have got to find a way to work together. When it comes to the impact of this virus and the public health impact, the need for the federal government to take responsibility for distribution of the vaccine, so all people get it as quickly as possible, when it comes to building back up our economy, reopening, those businesses could care less how folks are registered to vote.”

The hypocrisy is forcing my gag reflex into overdrive.

edit on 23122020 by Snarl because: Damned little i autocorrecting to I

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Monday, during an appearance on MSNBC’s “The ReidOut,” Vice President-elect Kamala Harris pledged her desire to work with Republicans with the new incoming administration.

So has Pelosi , Warren , etc.,
The last Dem to "work across the aisle" was Teddy.
A true Dem.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

When the big O took office the Republican party agreed in a large part to be the party of no.
Hence alot of EO's from Obama.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Prayers really? be prepared to lose 30% or more of the Democrats that despise any religious talk...

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   
The mentality of the OP is what is wrong with this country. When Trump came into office I warned the Dems not to be the Party of No out of spite over how the a Republicans treated Obama. That's what they did though. And now the Republicans don't want to work with the Dems because of it. Perpetuating the cycle ad infinitum.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   
What is the biggest lie ever told for $1000 Alex.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Link
Anyone notice that Kamala came out of the same 'left field' as 0bama? How did these people even hope to rise to political prowess in the USA. 0bama the stoner no one knew in college? Harris ... and Willie Brown?

And yet here we have Harris saying she'll work with Republicans ... when her party refused to move an inch in four years. If any Republican falls for this tactic ... their name belongs on a list.

Harris acknowledged to MSNBC’s Joy Reid that working across party lines would be necessary “to get things done.”

“It is my hope and prayer — and Joe Biden has said it unambiguously — that we intend to work across party lines,” she said. “The biggest challenges, the crises that are front and center in our nation don’t see party lines. And if we are truly leaders, each of us in these positions, we have got to find a way to work together. When it comes to the impact of this virus and the public health impact, the need for the federal government to take responsibility for distribution of the vaccine, so all people get it as quickly as possible, when it comes to building back up our economy, reopening, those businesses could care less how folks are registered to vote.”

The hypocrisy is forcing my gag reflex into overdrive.

I just choked on my coffee.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

When the big O took office the Republican party agreed in a large part to be the party of no.
Hence alot of EO's from Obama.

YOu and I must have watched very different commissions on the health care bill. I saw Republicans come in with the actual bill and a plan and suggestions for tweaking it, improving bits of it, etc., and I watched Obama sit there and then get up and leave without considering anything and his only answer to them when they tried to ask him when the "working together" would start was "I won."

That was likely when the whole party of "no" thing began because that's what Obama earned.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   

The democrats idea of reaching across the isle and working together is for the GOP to just agree with whatever is proposed.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

The democrats idea of reaching across the isle and working together is for the GOP to just agree with whatever is proposed.

They might throw in some pork for a vote or three.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Usually it's the whole damn pig farm.
This current bill with a $600 pittance.....
900 billion!
Oink 🐷

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Beware of What's Coming !

It's Evil inside the Cloak 😈

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Harris was likely groomed by john brennan (who groomed obama)

If not by him then some other deepstate POS who gave up their country because China owns them by either blackmail , big financial payouts (again, look at biden family for example) or threats. Or the few that actually believe in communist ideology.

China has their hands all up in her (literally and figuratively) using her as a puppet. She does not give a #e about anyone but herself. Her saying she wants unity and all that BS is nothing more then lying and virtue signaling.

Also why no word on giving up that Senate seat if this was in the bag for biden? Is it because they know they are caught red handed commiting treasonous acts and maybe she is squealing to save her ass? Or they know their fake win won't hold up and have to make up a fake "office of the president elect" to make it look like they won fair and square and deceive the public again and again. Lying to the public every single time they open their mouth? Seems they took a page out of the nazi propaganda handbook......
Things that make you go hmmmm...

edit on 12 23 2020 by BerkshireEntity because: sp and paragraph

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Obama gave the Republicans exactly what they wanted with the Gang of Six and the Heritage Foundation's "individual mandate" and had supported since the 1980s and all we got was the ACA which then had zero Republican support.

Republicans played Obama like a harp.

Republicans have for the last four years ground government to a halt with "elections have consequences," proceeded to pack the courts they held open under Obama, and gave a middle finger to their constitutional duties.

However, I wouldn'tl doubt that the "bipartisan" rhetoric will bloom in the next short while.

Or did you not just see the veto-proof abomination that our "bipartisan Congress" just passed?

edit on 23-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I think after Pandemic in Rockefellers lockstep was an increase in terror attacks.

Kamala (Come Allah) Probably has a pack of lone wolves she is waiting to set loose.

No one wanted her so they snuck her in the backdoor.

I'm back to my OG stance -There are no Party Lines they are make-believe. And I'd be completely over the show if they didnt decide to force it upon me like some real Live LARP with the Masks, The plandemic etc. Id love to turn them all OFF.
edit on 23-12-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312
I think after Pandemic in Rockefellers lockstep was an increase in terror attacks.

I'm back to my OG stance -There are no Party Lines they are make-believe. And I'd be completely over the show if they didnt decide to force it upon me like some real Live LARP with the Masks, The plandemic etc. Id love to turn them all OFF.

100%

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

She went on Joy Reid's show and said that with a straight face?

No maniacial laugh?

Does she think we don't remember?

Not buying what she's selling.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Does she think we don't remember?

“And once Trump’s gone and we have regained our rightful place in the White House, look out if you supported him and endorsed his actions, because we’ll be coming for you next,” says text written over a photo of Harris. “You will feel the vengeance of a nation. No stone will be left unturned as we seek you out in every corner of this great nation. For it is you who have betrayed us.”

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
It is my hope and prayer Biden / Kamala investigated for everything they try to do and are blocked on everything else.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The Heritage Foundation's "individual mandate" wasn't officially endorsed by the Heritage Foundation.

It was in an opinion piece they published and there was a "disclaimer" 😎

<<   2 >>

join