It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris: ‘It Is My Hope and Prayer’ to Work Across Party Lines

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The harder she emphasizes the "cooperation" line of BS, the more she will not cooperate.

It's all just a setup for blame later when she herself fails and tumbles 😎

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Wow, I bet she even told that lie with a straight face. 🙄

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I can't tell if the responses to this post are for or against Republicans and Democrats working together.

I'd say the biggest examples of bipartisanship would result in an extended government shutdown.

We all remember when that last happened, I hope.

It seems some sour pusses don't even want to entertain the thought of cooperation.

Whether it is fruitful or not, you save some face by extending the olive branch....

But then again, when Democrats and Republicans agree, we get stuck with the bill.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
If she doesn’t get the VP, can she go back to the senate now that her seat has been filled? Lols why did she changer her mind now that she’s thinking she’s switching to the executive branch? Is it that she wants to blame republicans for not working with her? She wasn’t working with them when she was in the senate and she had the chance. What a joke.
a reply to: Snarl

edit on 24-12-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The thing is that when they do work with the other side, its behind closed doors and not for the good of the people.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The President elect....“COVID has taken this year just since the outbreak, has taken more than 100 years – look, here’s the lives it’s just it’s just, I mean, think about it, more lives this year than any other year for the past hundred years.

”I’ll leave you with one final thought, from Biden’s final words at the virtual Democrat convention.

“There’s never been anything we’ve been able to accomplish when we’ve done it together.”

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

By work with I think she means demand they follow her lead. Willing to be proven wrong.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psilocyborg
I can't tell if the responses to this post are for or against Republicans and Democrats working together.

I'd say the biggest examples of bipartisanship would result in an extended government shutdown.

We all remember when that last happened, I hope.

It seems some sour pusses don't even want to entertain the thought of cooperation.

Whether it is fruitful or not, you save some face by extending the olive branch....

But then again, when Democrats and Republicans agree, we get stuck with the bill.

After the last four years of lies and false witness against Trump by the democrats you want to see cooperation?

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Oh why not. C’mon be a sport.

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

Just wondering if you can point me to your responses over the past 4 years saying Dems need to work with trump and republicans.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Oh why not. C’mon be a sport.

Maybe if people were up for that 4 years ago.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Democrats? No real people?

Lol. Jks, all you republican bashing femnazis keep your snotty rags on your soy thin hips and dream of Chevrolet’s.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join