It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is ANTI-Vaxx

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420
a reply to: andy06shake

ok you clearly missed that one.... yeah your holy science says that a fetus isn't a baby, not conscious or alive, whatever. your faith and belief in the holy science says it is so.

your same holy science also said that babies under 2 don't feel pain right up until the 1980s, boy's used to be circumcised without analgesics. the same holy science said that a lobotomy will cure your unruly wife too. Same holy science that said tetraethyl lead in your gasoline is A-okay and CFC's are good.

your faith in science is misplaced. whats obviously infallible "science" today is an abhorrent act tomorrow. I'm sorry you lack the frontal lobe capacity to see that.

but yeah i'm just a crazy QAnon supporting Muppet. whatever you need to tell yourself lol... i can be a reeeeecist too if that makes you feel better about your ignorance.

But tell me, can you show be a peer reviewed scientific paper on the biological origins of consciousness? whats that, there isnt one!? then how to you know that insignificant fetus isn't conscious. does your faith tell you its so? lol

The thing is, science moves on. It's not "infallible".

I thought you didn't believe in frontal lobe science?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

The thing is, science moves on. It's not "infallible".

um yeah... thats exactly my point...except people with limited IQ's don't realize that. so what happens in 10 years when we find out a fetus is a conscious human being and can feel pain? is it murder then or still no.

or do you have faith that won't happen?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: smkymcnugget420

QAnon dafties would seem to tick that "limited IQ''s" box and then some.

Do you have any kids by the way?

A worm can feel pain that don't make it conscious or sentient, just a thought.
edit on 22-12-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Why lecture me about "faith"?

Not going there about abortion.

I have my views on that, maybe not what you might assume, but not even going near that one.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

You are treating science as a religion, the scientific answer to is a fetus conscious is "we don't know". you have faith that its not.

yes further study is required as to what constitutes consciousness but until then he default position shouldn't "no it's not" but you, somehow, are 100% confident a fetus isn't...or are indifferent to weather or not it is.

got it.

And so because i believe in God i must be stupid. lol you really are the worst kind of person.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

A worm can feel pain that don't make it conscious or sentient

woah woah you just said further study is required as to what constitutes consciousness

so how do you know the worm isn't? you just have faith that it doesn't... are you getting it yet?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

it got my replies mixed up, sorry for any confusion lol

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Whatever happened to Christian charity and suchlike? Judge not lest ye be judged... And all that?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

No worries, it happens.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

No mate.

Im treating science as fact.

And religion as fiction.

That further study is what constitutes todays neuroscience, and that's speeding along and picking up pace as the days go by.

Nothing wrong with believe in God.

However the Christian approximation does somewhat limit the questions you can ponder without burning in hell for all eternity, so there is that.

As to "worst kind of person", so now its hyperbole and insult?

How very Christian of you. x

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: surfer_soul
After all, there is a measure of risk involved in most things.

Glad to know you respect my decision not to accept the risk, and don't believe vaccines should be mandatory.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

yeah who wouldn't like being passive aggressively called dumb for their faith...your posts reek of "i think i'm better than these fiction believers" and then turn around and throw my religion back in my face, yeah you are the worst kind of person.

yeah, that's the problem, the "facts" in 1980 was that kids under 2 don't feel pain. how many suffered because of that "fact". the "facts" in the 50s said electroshock would fix every mental disorder including homosexuality. how many suffered because of that "fact". the "facts" now are that fetus's are not cognizant biological entities, maybe we should err on the side of limiting suffering this time in case the "facts" correct themselves in the future. like they ALWAYS do.

see the trend.

However the Christian approximation does somewhat limit the questions you can ponder without burning in hell for all eternity, so there is that

no i don't think it does. i haven't come across any scientific advancement that my faith would bar me from considering.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420
a reply to: surfer_soul
Why do the the privately owned for profit vaccine makers get to have an indemnity for their vaccines?"

because they wouldn't make them at all...

In that case, they shouldn't be making them. That is the purpose of accountability.

a wrongful death settlement can be expensive.

So maybe they better be damn sure their product doesn't cause death or permanent severe injury?

That said, I'd be fine with vaccine manufacturers requiring anyone who wanted to take their vaccines to sign an indemnification form, like I had to sign when I went skydiving.

i think the logic is that if the government is making you get them (for school etc.) then they government needs to pay when it goes wrong.

Sorry... there is no logic in government having the power to force anyone to inject themselves with some foreign substance against their will.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

hey i agree with you completely!!! i just think that is the logic they are operating under.

Sorry... there is no logic in government having the power to force anyone to inject themselves with some foreign substance against their will.

well technically your not FORCED to (yet) but you just don't get to do fancy things like get treatment at a hospital or go to public school lol... although being banned from the latter is really doing you a favor lol

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Would you look at that 3 days to Christmas and both of us in agreement!

Maybe there is a chance a peace on Earth and goodwill towards mankind after all?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

You do realize that 'science' has been wrong far, far more times than it has ever been proven right on anything.

All science is is best guess...

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Would you look at that 3 days to Christmas and both of us in agreement!

Maybe there is a chance a peace on Earth and goodwill towards mankind after all?

I can co-exist peacefully with anyone, as long as I am allowed to live my life the way I want, so long as I don't overtly do actual, demonstrable harm to others (as opposed to someone's imagining I'm doing them harm by not vaccinating my children or something like that).

So yeah, at least between you and me, maybe there can be a peace.

The problem is, most of the left has gone so far radical marxist left, that this is their attitude toward those of us who would live our lives free from their chains:

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

You get bad science as well and good science smkymcnugget420.

You get that right.

Progress being the thing there.

Can religion claim the same, well our approximation off such any road?

The trend being science requiring repeatable results.

What your bumping your gums about was never really science but a perversion of such for ulterior agenda.

So your god would be just fine with say cloning for instance or other genetic modifications to his special little creature?

I think not. LoL

How about disagreeing with the word or commenting sin, and nor being sorry, what happens to you in the next life?

All fire and brimstone if memory serves.

Do as i say not as i do eh?

You Man dont want an equal he wants servants and attendance in spades, and that's not us at all, which is probobly why if a God did ever exist we would ether eat him or destroy him for our own personal kicks and hoots.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

So me religion just being right once?

And which one would that be?

Canny all be correct you see.

And they are not all saying the same thing.

""The Core"" really???

Put it this way you will find Unobtainium before you come across the big fellow from the Bible.
x

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Well you will need to now for the next 4 years at least, co-exist peacefully that is.

Just mind tanstaafl its just banter, left, right, up, down.

Your free to express you opinion , and i would not answer if i did not want to.

Problems aside, Merry Christmas when it materialises.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join