It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is ANTI-Vaxx

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Your points are moot.

The point is no vaccinations equates to sick and dying down to disease.

And thats just how nature rolls.

Personally ile take a wee prick in the arm rather than the alternative, same as most sensible people.

Each to their own all the same.
edit on 21-12-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: smkymcnugget420

because they wouldn't make them at all... i mean i don't like it either but i get it.

If the government through the tax payer as in you and me, is willing to front the costs of being sued for any harm caused by vaccines then the government should manufacture them. Not private corporations that make billions in profit!

i think the logic is that if the government is making you get them (for school etc.) then they government needs to pay when it goes wrong

The government isn’t making you get them supposedly anyway. So why should they(us the tax payer) cough up(excuse the pun) when something goes wrong between an agreed exchange between two or more private parties?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

So you agree that the government should front the costs of a private company when it has been proven to harm individuals through its products?

Just like they bailed out the banks that were to big to fail in the last financial crisis caused by those very same banks...

Personally ile take a wee prick in the arm rather than the alternative, same as most sensible people.

You might as well take a wee prick in the arse while you’re at it. I’ll take my chances with a virus that has a 99.9% survival rate thanks.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

What about smokers, the government takes tax on cigarettes and yet those have been proven to more than just be harmful to individuals?

Nevermind alcohol and sugar product ta boot.

We were talking about vaccinations in general now you are on about a very particular set of such.

Your intent is clear as day.

But your understanding about as clear as mud.

Good luck dying young or watching your kids demise coz you are scarred of a wee prick in the arm.
edit on 21-12-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I'm a smoker.

I enjoy the fact I get to kill innocents with passive smoking.

Do you wanna take that pleasure away from me?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

The government is a corrupt as hell, they all are. They don’t care about your health they just want you to provide them with taxes to swindle into the back pockets of their cronies.

I’ve had vaccines I’m not anti vax. I’m anti rushed out novel MRNA vaccine for a virus with a 99.9% survival rate. That even an ex chief scientist of Pfizer has come out against.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, after you’ve come out of hiding behind the sofa because you trust the government and propaganda.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
At this point, it's become pretty evident that the current antivax sentiment originated as a psy-op designed to keep people as sick and vulnerable as possible.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The video gives a good debate on the balance of safety and deceptive strategies in chemicals in the vaccine. I personally do not feel polyetheline glycol should be allowed in vaccines. Other adjuvants also have their problems like Aluminum and Mercury. Mercury is listed as a preservative in vaccines so it does not have to go through all of the official restrictions it would have as an adjuvant.

These guys do a pretty good job of trying to clarifying things. I could totally get into a debate with these guys.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

oh wow! they use it in other industries that makes it totally okay with me now, what was i thinking.

they are hardly babies but aborted or fetus

yeahhhh gunna have to go ahead and strongly disagree there... was their a heartbeat? a unique DNA code? then it was a baby, and it was killed and sold off to the highest bidder. just becuase you can jump though mental hoops to make it okay doesnt mean it is.

Keep your semantics to your self, so much over intellectualizing of this to convince yourself its ok to kill a baby.

What the point in wasting viable materials

yeah that perfectly good protein don't let it go to waste. we should kill a couple virgins, to make sure the summer comes back too.

All i'm seeing is: " its okay to murder an innocent as long as the collective gets some benefit from it."

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef

Calm down little bit.

I only quite myself a few months ago. LoL

As to your passive smoking, don't do it in front of kids, or anywhere there are signs up, and your addiction is your own look out i imagine.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Someone got their feathers ruffled coz your full of mince. LoL

The government care about making monies profit and control.

And they cannot do that with a load of sick and dying people.

So whilst they don't give a rats arse as to your personal health they do care as to the general state of the livestock aka us.

If you canny get you nut round that simple concept, put your crack pipe down, son.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   

I'm calm.
Thanks to smoking.

"and your addiction is your own look out i imagine."

What was that supposed to mean?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Canny murder a fetus because its not a person but a fetus.

Do you cry into your cornflakes and have to receive confession every time you boil an egg?

Nope.

I would not worry too much about aborted humans.

If your hearts that big go help the ones alive that actually require your assistance.

You have 7.594+ billion people actually alive to choose from.

edit on 22-12-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef

It means what it says on the tin Krahzeef.

If you wish to smoke, smoke away.

Your addiction is your own.

Quite simple really.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
The anti-vax movement started from terrible MSM reporting and hysteria over Dr Andrew Wakefield's flawed paper and false claims of an autism-MMR jab link.

Public ignorance and misplaced fear has caused a dramatic rise in prevantable deaths and disability from diseases that were pretty much extinct from the 1st world. Outlets like the Daily Mail and NaturalNews are as much to blame as religious fundamentalists in pushing an anti-science, anti-vax agenda.

For example there is no such thing as vaccine indemnity in the UK; there's a hyper specific qualified indemnity that applies in civil cases for a handful of vaccines but no indemnity against criminal prosecution or 99.9% of civil prosecutions. It's just incredibly boring and too complicated for the press to report so they misreported it and people regurgitated the info without looking into the claim.
edit on 22-12-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Canny murder a fetus because its not a person but a fetus.

what ever you have to tell yourself to justify it. babies under 2 don't feel pain either right? trust the science bro

Do you cry into your cornflakes and have to receive confession every time you boil an egg?

Chicken eggs you buy from the grocery store are not fertilized... not very smart are you.

If your hearts that big go help the ones alive that actually require your assistance.

yeah, I do, i also don't just ignore the 300,000 babies killed every year for convenience

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Having two kids of my own, well my Mrs any road, i can assure you babies all feel pain, even 2 year old toddlers.

I'm smart enough to understand a fetes is not a person, but a fetes.

Stab in the dark, crazy QAnon supporting Muppet perchance?

Bingo!

edit on 22-12-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

The government is a corrupt as hell, they all are. They don’t care about your health they just want you to provide them with taxes to swindle into the back pockets of their cronies.

I’ve had vaccines I’m not anti vax. I’m anti rushed out novel MRNA vaccine for a virus with a 99.9% survival rate. That even an ex chief scientist of Pfizer has come out against.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, after you’ve come out of hiding behind the sofa because you trust the government and propaganda.

While I agree that Govts are corrupt there is a fundamental flaw on your logic.

With businesses and folk generally getting stuffed by lockdowns that does rather drastically reduce tax income.

You think "they" actually want that?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

ok you clearly missed that one.... yeah your holy science says that a fetus isn't a baby, not conscious or alive, whatever. your faith and belief in the holy science says it is so.

your same holy science also said that babies under 2 don't feel pain right up until the 1980s, boy's used to be circumcised without analgesics. the same holy science said that a lobotomy will cure your unruly wife too. Same holy science that said tetraethyl lead in your gasoline is A-okay and CFC's are good.

your faith in science is misplaced. whats obviously infallible "science" today is an abhorrent act tomorrow. I'm sorry you lack the frontal lobe capacity to see that.

but yeah i'm just a crazy QAnon supporting Muppet. whatever you need to tell yourself lol... i can be a reeeeecist too if that makes you feel better about your ignorance.

But tell me, can you show be a peer reviewed scientific paper on the biological origins of consciousness? whats that, there isnt one!? then how to you know that insignificant fetus isn't conscious. does your faith tell you its so? lol

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Its not my holly science, just science. LoL

Science is the intellectual and practical systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment, reproducibility being a major principle of the scientific method.

Religion, not so much.

As to consciousness, i don't imagine you have the minerals to attempt to comprehend such given your belief and worship of a superhuman controlling power aka God.

Is a fly conscious smkymcnugget420?

What about a nematode?

Is your God conscious, is the universe?

Lets just say further study is required as to what constitutes consciousness never mind where it actually resides or emerges from.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join