It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another lockdown for Britain.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hi ATS.

Britain is about to go into a 3rd lock-down because we dared to mask up and go shopping! We DARED to hug a relative and go outside our homes. We're going to be punished and told off by the media, read all about it on the BBC, there's so much fear pron that they can fill an entire top shelf.

They have all kinds of scary looking charts that show NOTHING! The media have also reported out R-rate is above 1! ARGHHHHHHHH!

We were warned by the all knowing government (gaslighting us) that this would happen, we were told, "If you're naughty and you go out AT ALL over Christmas and don't wear your mask at Christmas dinner, we're going to have to lock you down again"!

Not one word about Ivermectin, not one word about vitamin D or simple exercise making your chances of survival, basically, 99.9%

Nope, it's FEAR, DEATH, OVERRUN HOSPITALS, R RATE ABOVE 1, 60 YEAR OLD MAN BEGS PEOPLE NOT TO MIX AT CHRISTMAS, TAKE THIS VACCINE NOW, NOW, NOW, NOWWWWWWWW YOU FILTHY EATER.

Is anyone else sick and tired of this? Like to the extent that you're simply ignoring all of this now? I know I am. I work in an incredibly busy environment and NO ONE I know has this, knows someone who has had this, or suffered with this. The flu has disappeared too?

Yes, there are people who have died with this and from this (by an large elderly with co-morbidity). But why are we all locked down? Why are we all denied knowledge of Ivermectin and vitamin D? Why are doctors being marginalized and ignored by the governing 'powers'?

This is all political nonsense and it's making people insane. I made a thread a while back about this being a form of psychological torture and now I'm 100% convinced of it. Gaslighting makes people insane. The violence will increase and there is an undercurrent of rage forming in society now as people are tired of being treated like dirty animals that carry a disease. Trust is further eroding in a society that already didn't speak to their neighbors and people are afraid to go outside!

When does this end? What happens with all this? We're being told that even the vaccine doesn't work now because you have to wear a mask anyway. The virus is 'mutating' just like the flu does, yearly, but they're 'sure' the vaccine will still work.........

What is going on ATS? What say you?

Ii think this is training for the mark of the beast and the great deception, personally. Britain WILL be in another lockdown come January, I will stake my entire life savings on it, and on and on ad infinitum.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Star & Flag

Loved your rant..... Oops, guess it wasn’t in that forum.

When is everyone going to wake up?

If they were locking my area down — we’d be taking action. We’ve already discussed measures within my community.

No more time for complacency.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

My personal opinion is that it's because of the medicos, simple as that.

You see, governments have, for the most part, abrogated their responsibilities on actually making decisions to the medicos. And the medicos have only one thought in mind......stop the virus. They don't give two flying #s about your sanity, their job is to stop the virus and they will do that by any means possible....hence the lockdowns.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Star and a Flag, worked so well last time...

Hospitalizations and deaths remain flat....

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Matt Hancock warns London IS on the verge of being plunged into TIER 3 as Covid cases rise and data reveals daily infections are now higher than BEFORE blanket lockdown - despite hospital admissions and deaths staying low

Matt Hancock has refused to rule out imposing Tier Three measures onto the capital a week before Christmas
Department of Health data shows infections in the city continued to rise during the four-week lockdown
But NHS hospital admissions and deaths from the virus are still flat-lining despite the surge in infections

Coming to America on January 21st
edit on 18-12-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Please understand this...

It only takes one person that is infected to infect a whole island. We seen this in Hokkaido.

Lock down is only a temp solution. It's only a band aid solution. China knows this that is why they close the borders. With open borders its always will end up with lock downs.

New Zealand was on top of the game, do they still have lock downs? Do they still have infections ? If so, how is their tracking coming along... I would say quite well.

That is why a country must close its borders for at least 40 to 60 days and combat the virus within. Does this work perfectly , NO.

So tell yourself, live for today in a not selfish way.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I have a few aneurysms that need repaired. I just had a visit with my surgeon yesterday and he said we can't do anything until at least March, all the area hospitals are full and they're cancelling procedures daily.

Unless it's an emergency, we're all out of luck here until the current surge subsides.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

But that's the thing, even the BBC's own article states that the hospitals are LESS busy then have been in the last 4 years, yet it's cancel everything, put all care on hold until we kill the flu...... I mean coronavirus.

It's just disgusting, it really is. The toll this is having is going to leave a crater sized hole in history, we'll be looked at with ridicule because we caved, so readily, to fear.

The damage this is doing, in the long run, is going to hugely big, massively big. The economic impact isn't even worth mentioning at this point........ All for the flu........ But there's adverts on bus stops reminding us that "This isn't 'just' a flu"....... I hate this world........

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

But that's the thing, even the BBC's own article states that the hospitals are LESS busy then have been in the last 4 years, yet it's cancel everything, put all care on hold until we kill the flu...... I mean coronavirus.

It's just disgusting, it really is. The toll this is having is going to leave a crater sized hole in history, we'll be looked at with ridicule because we caved, so readily, to fear.

The damage this is doing, in the long run, is going to hugely big, massively big. The economic impact isn't even worth mentioning at this point........ All for the flu........ But there's adverts on bus stops reminding us that "This isn't 'just' a flu"....... I hate this world........

If the elderly and sick don't die from the virus, they'll die for not going to the hospital. We already see this in Japan.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I have to help the people where I live because they're elderly.

They're unhappy and scared over this, with zero tangible evidence that they should be!

An understanding that the government, truly, is evil has helped me get through this. They want their great reset and they're going to get it....

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Exactly spot on. That's what I'm getting at.

My mother nearly died because of this, and it was a ridiculous situation that could have been easily resolved had the medical institutions not lost their damned mind.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
There is serious high strangeness afoot IMO.

The PCR tests show false positive results in a huge amount of cases-Those non symptomatic cases?Bad test result.
You can test positive if you only have a partial bit of the whole virus sequence-but that does NOT mean you have the virus.

Government are not interested in that though-PCR tests are their gold standard.

If you test positive,have no symptoms-and then are hospitalised and die a month later when a bus hits you did you know you actually died of COVID?

Because that is how the government count covid deaths.

Things just are not adding up-unless you factor in some huge secret unknown event which the governments of the world are secretly preparing for..

I can't help feeling like a major hammer is about to drop

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Lost my grandfather due to lockdowns. Left him in the covid wing with no care.

Burying him Monday.

Thanks government.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Yeah, I get that but ours actually are full of Covid patients. I used to work at one of them and the friends I know that still work there are saying the same thing, no beds available. My situation isn't urgent but it can't be ignored either.

You're absolutely right about the rest, it sucks in major ways. The key difference with this is the contagiousness and lack of symptoms leading to the much faster spread. That is the one thing that has blown this into something unreal and panicked authorities from the start. I think they figured out during that first wave that most people are easily controlled and they're taking advantage of it. That's the saddest part.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Hence the end of my OP.

I honestly, truly, believe this is the beginning of the great deception. I really do. I know that's not a popular opinion but it's the only way it makes sense to me.

There is certainly an agenda afoot, whether it be the 'great reset' or their new society.

Also, why are they talking about the GFL all of a sudden, keep your heart guarded man, deception is definitely afoot.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I think this is a way of wearing us down. Wave after wave of the ‘Rona. Lockdown after lockdown, each becoming more severe than the one before it. Conflicting information from day to day.

It’s mentally exhausting for so many people. On top of people being out of work, businesses closing for good, folks being isolated from one another, struggling to pay rent, utilities, and food. It’s just piling on. It’s going to come to a point where folks will just accept the edicts because they are too damn weary mentally to do anything else. They’ll accept more and more draconian measures in the sheer hope that it will even slightly ease their burden and stress.

We are playing a game here that none of us is sure how it will end and how we’ll all come through on the other side. I think it’s by design and that’s so sinister that I can’t even wrap my mind around it.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Then why aren't they screaming about vitamin D and Ivermectin?

They're rushing a vaccine that's untested out, but Iverctin which IS massively effective is being ignored entirely. The good advice if being drowned out by political jostling and tomfoolery.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Then why aren't they screaming about vitamin D and Ivermectin?

They're rushing a vaccine that's untested out, but Iverctin which IS massively effective is being ignored entirely. The good advice if being drowned out by political jostling and tomfoolery.

I don't know, the whole thing is screwed up as far as I'm concerned. I think a lot of it has to do with money, unfortunately, there's no profit in the common, known-effective & cheap meds.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Yes, I agree with that entirely. Over time people are being conditioned to hate their peers for reasons only the government are allowed to explain. It's like targeted hate. first the mask dodgers, then the 'anti vaxxers' then the 'unmarked'.....

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Just in time for the coming spring-when people will likley get more angry if lockdowns continue,we are getting a shiny new “Protection of the Police and Public Bill” which will re define what constitutes a "serious disruption."
Its basically all about gving cops more powers to stop protests.
And taking away more of the citizens rights to protest at the same time obviously.
Which we won't get back of course.

netpol.org...

What a surprise,huh?

Priti Nasty IMO..

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

First hospital here now having to hold a Triage. They decide who has the higher probability of surviving and will direct resources to those. The others are left to their demise aka probably dying if they decided that resources aint worth spending for them.

Of course there is no option to bring them to one of the hospitals that have very few COVID patients and still a lot of free ICU beds left. Like my hometown. They rather are left dying and elsewhere ICU beds are free.

I guess the insurance determined that a transport isn't worth it. You now all know the price for a life, it's the cost of a ICU transport to a different hospital.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join