It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominion Voting Machine Report Says Michigan Votes INTENTIONALLY FLIPPED From Trump To Biden

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Meanwhile Russia is very pleased that Trump has essentially burned the US election process.

Political expert Alexei Martynov, director of the International Institute of the Newly Established States, surmised during the broadcast of 60 Minutes: “They burned the reputation of U.S. institutions during these elections.” Political commentator Sergey Strokan concurred: “He [Trump] is discrediting the American electoral system.” Evgeny Popov, the host of 60 Minutes, grinned like a Cheshire cat: “Let’s be glad about that.” Deputy of the Russian Duma Alexei Zhuravlyov agreed: “I certainly am.” He cheerfully concluded: “The worse for them, the better for us.” During the same broadcast, Popov pointed at the map of states supporting Trump’s desperate plight of overturning election results: “Just look at this map, this is a real beauty. Exactly half of the country, divided. America is divided!”

Trump burned US on way out

So there you have it, Trump doing what Russia has wanted to do for generations, undermine faith in the US elections.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Not to mention split us away from NATO, Europe, hell, even Canada.

One must wonder who or what that outcome would serve.
edit on 17-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Who's "we"?

Everyone with any sense.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ringsofsaturn777

Who's "we"?

Everyone with any sense.

How do you know that?

Has everyone with any sense informed you what they think?

I don't find it credible that you speak for anyone except yourself.
edit on 17-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

So there you have it, Trump doing what Russia has wanted to do for generations, undermine faith in the US elections.

The actual fraud has done that.. if it is allowed to stand and the criminals responsible are not arrested faith in our election process will be destroyed forever.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Wait, isn't he the best president in history?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

The actual fraud has done that.. if it is allowed to stand and the criminals responsible are not arrested faith in our election process will be destroyed forever.

You've had faith in our election process?

Wow.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Ringsofsaturn777

Oh boy.. The 'actual' fraud. Again with no proof. You throw a bunch of crap at the wall, what ya got? Crap!

We overlook the fact that if these voting machines were hacked, why weren't they hacked in all the states that Trump won.. For instance lets go Ohio.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

Wait, isn't he the best president in history?

Trump?

Well, he's exceptional in many ways.

One of only two to be impeached, I don't believe his approval rating ever rose above 50% ...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Wow.

No not really. What i said stands.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Oh boy.. The 'actual' fraud. Again with no proof. You throw a bunch of crap at the wall, what ya got? Crap!

Anyone who claims there was no fraud is an imbecile or just a liar at this point.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Anyone who claims that if there was fraud that it was only against and not for Trump is just a boot licking fool.

Trump baited you all before it even happened, he knew he was going to lose. He knew mail in ballots were going to kill him. He even tried to sabotage the USPS, yet you still lick his boots.

You guys rail against fake news and propagate it at the same time.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Anyone who claims that if there was fraud that it was only against and not for Trump is just a boot licking fool.

Who has claimed that? If anyone cheated for Trump they deserve jail just like anyone who cheated for biden.

There is no if, there was fraud and election laws were broken.
edit on 17-12-2020 by Ringsofsaturn777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

One of only two to be impeached,

One of 5 who won election but not the popular vote.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Who has claimed that? If anyone cheated for Trump they deserve jail just like anyone who cheated for biden.

There is no if, there was fraud and election laws were broken.

Here's the issue. Not everyone believes there was fraud or that election laws were broken.

Some Americans feel that way. Some do not.

Now we move from feelings to facts.

Our elections were certified as required by law. The results of the elections certified slates of Electors who have voted and have elected Biden as the next President. There's no reason to assume that this will not be affirmed by Congress and that Biden will be inaugurated as the 46th President.

I don't blame you at all for frustration over what you see as an unfair process. There does come a time, however, to face the facts.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

One of only two to be impeached,

One of 5 who won election but not the popular vote.

Also one of five one-term Presidents.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I thought Trump made 10...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Wow.

Only if he won..lol

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I thought Trump made 10...

You're right. That's what I get for going off my memory.

I guess Trump wasn't as exceptional as I thought.

/sigh

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Here's the issue. Not everyone believes there was fraud or that election laws were broken.

Some Americans feel that way. Some do not.

It doesnt matter what ppl believe or feel.. the facts are that there was election fraud and election laws were broken... if the media wasnt complicit in covering the facts up everyone would know.
edit on 17-12-2020 by Ringsofsaturn777 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join