It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GTA5/GTAO Cato Perico Update is Now Live

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
The biggest update to ever hit GTAOnline is now available to download.

That is all for now, Steam has finished the download.

Enjoy!

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I used to play GTA Online all the time until a few years ago. I pretty much stopped after doing the heists that came out first. I tried getting back into it, maybe a year or so ago.

There were flying rocket motorbikes, crazy armed vehicles, and more. It was nearly impossible to get anywhere on the map without dying. It was very overwhelming and disappointing. I ended up just doing the single player storyline again.

I hope you have a better experience with it! Looks really awesome. Might try and pick it up again.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

I've played the game for about a year.

There are some dickheads sometimes but I'm level 470 or something now so I survived somehow.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I think I managed to get up to around 120 before I stopped playing. That was pretty top tit back then!

Glad you're having fun. Maybe I'll give it a go tonight. Do you know if the update is available on consoles yet, by chance?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Downloading it now.

I play every day, at least until I get my new computer built.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I liked it for the cars and vehicles but after an update I couldnt get the mod to get online vehicles in offline mode so I stopped playing.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I would come back to GTA V but like cmdrgreenkid wrote, it's too much hustling online. Too much screaming little kids. Do a heist preparation and have crew members bail or disconnect in failure.

This year sometime it was for free in the EPIC gamestore, I could run it on my laptop and played the story mode. It was lot's of fun with the mouse aiming almost too easy. The most fun thing was to find out what the game can do, like dropping a fuel truck from the clouds and the tank vs jet was always hilarious.

It is a good game, but it's too much now. I will buy GTA6 the day it comes out though. The day GTA V came out, I got the last copy in our game shop in town. He had the copy in his hands already and I didn't even wanted to get his one but he saw my sad face lurking into the empty shelf and pushed it into my hands said he will get one of the next batches.

If I ever see that guy again, I will buy him a beverage of his liking, for the knightly behavior

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Loading screen simulator 5?
Meh..

Gave up on that in 2017

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
Meh..

Gave up on that in 2017

It's sad that I can't argue with that.

Apparently an SSD will make it load faster but yeah, it's long to join a session.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The new Heist is cool but honestly, the update is a bit of a let down.

I was hoping for more cars.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

Turn on console, XBOX needs an update...
Finally I can play the game...
But no... GTA V update...
Two hours later....
Yes! It's loading.
No, I got sent to an empty session and strange stuff is happening, things don't work, HUD is wonky.
Oh finally I am on a session. Let's get to da choppa... oh some cheater dropped a tank on me, great.

Yeah I will wait until the next version.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: GreenGunther
Meh..

Gave up on that in 2017

It's sad that I can't argue with that.

Apparently an SSD will make it load faster but yeah, it's long to join a session.

I only have SSD’s in my pc.
It remains ‘loading screen simulator 5’.

I think the issue is that once you partake in any activity with other players your load time becomes that of the player with the slowest pc. Could be wrong, but for me GTA 5 is impossible to play multiplayer.

Single player was okay, they crafted a great world with a great engine, to bad every character was a stereotype. Story wise I couldn’t care less..

top topics

join