It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Electors Blocked from Entering Michigan Capital to Vote for Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

LOL!

Okay.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: jrod

Trump lost Michigan by over 100,000 votes,

Yes, I was watching that in real time.
9:00am GMT - Trump leading by over 100,000 votes.
9:45 am GMT - Biden in an epic comeback is suddenly leading by a 100,000 votes.

It was spectacular to watch. A sight to behold.

I love a good underdog story.

A similar thing happen in Florida. Biden had a huge lead, a few hundred thousand and that lead evaporated in less than one hour.

According to your logic, this means there must be fraud in Florida too and they need to send an alternative set of electors to DC too!

Can you prove that or are you just parroting something a left wing rag told you?

I watched in real time. People even talked about it after.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Many states could not start counting absentee ballots until Election night.

Since Trump instructed his followers not to trust absentee ballots, most of them voted in person.

Therefore the majoity of mailed ballots counted were for Biden.

Mystery solved.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I was watching in real time and this is what I saw happened. I did not screen shot the numbers so I do not have a record of it, but it is out there. I just don't think it's worth my time to find.

Do you have proof of your claims?

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Yes, you made a thread on this.

One, the county in question favored Trump. There was human error involved that explains what happened and even discussed in pretty good detail on other threads. The error was corrected before the end of election night with no one gaining or losing votes.

Furthermore more, the county only had 16,000 votes and again Trump won by something like 3,000. This does not prove anything.

The company hired by team Trump consist of Trump allies. Their investigation was paid for by Trump to find something. It was far from an unbiased investigation, or even an investigation (the had a predetermined conclusion) and the conclusion has been heavily criticized by anyone who can actually think. Basically the company, was paid to come up with a report that goes along with Trump's claims.
edit on 18-12-2020 by jrod because: Fix wording

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Well I certainly hope that Kraken Powell has the evidence because Dominion and SmartMatic are both coming after her and the other perpetrators. Or lacking the evidence I hope she has a real attorney and deep, deep pockets.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Do you have proof of your claims?

Only my word.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Here is a good video that somewhat helps to explain the probability of Biden taking the lead with the late 'vote dump'.

It does not explain your concerns but hopefully gives you some perspective from a purely mathematical approach.

edit on 18-12-2020 by jrod because: Add video....whoops

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Show us the evidence. Like this. Do you have evidence like that below. I think not. Crickets........

Software engineers report Dominion flipped ‘minimum of 138,000 votes’ from Trump to Biden in Michigan

Um, those votes were not flipped. The county clerk forgot to update the machines for revised ballots and thus the bubble match ended up in the wrong place and as a result rewarded votes to the wrong person. This was announced within 24 hours of close of polls. Given the background, of course the votes were awarded to the wrong person. it was not machine error though, it was human input error and was found quickly. The fact that the sponsors of this suit go on with it is incredulous and extremely deceitful when viewed in the context of what happened there.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I thought it was pretty funny lol. Apparently a lot of people on this site don't know anything about the constitution or how law works in this country. President-elect Biden will take office January 20th, fair and square. Be happy that this country isn't going to continue on it's present path of becoming a dictatorship under Trumpski and The Cult (has a ring to it, doesn't it?).

edit on 18-12-2020 by spacemanjupiter because: gramma

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Trump lost, he is allowed no electors..get the f over it.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I've heard how important the Electoral College is to our Republic for almost 20 years.

Now, the same people that wanted to consider it sacrosanct when it benefited their candidate want to tear it down, deface it and trample the Constitution.

To name such hypocrisy is a galactic understatement. Let's call it what it is: sedition.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Take a look at the states that have formally named slates of both Biden and Trump electors prior to the big Congressional vote on January 6th.

mobile.twitter.com...

As more damaging information comes out about the Biden crime family, vice president Mike Pence will be more inclined to choose Trump electors over Biden electors, if the decision ultimately falls on him.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: vonclod

Take a look at the states that have formally named slates of both Biden and Trump electors prior to the big Congressional vote on January 6th.

mobile.twitter.com...

As more damaging information comes out about the Biden crime family, vice president Mike Pence will be more inclined to choose Trump electors over Biden electors, if the decision ultimately falls on him.

A Newt Gingrich tweet does not two formal slates of Electors make. Primarily because that would be illegal.

Show us the State announcements that they're sending two sets of Electors.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Show us the State announcements that they're sending two sets of Electors.

There is no such thing, except for two states. Sort of.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join