It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Israeli space security chief says extraterrestrials exist, and Trump knows about

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

The Unidentified Flying Objects have asked not to publish that they are here, humanity is not ready yet," Haim Eshed, former head of Israel's Defense Ministry's space directorate, told Israel's Yediot Aharonot newspaper. The interview in Hebrew ran on Friday, and gained traction after parts were published in English by the Jerusalem Post on Tuesday.

This all sounds so familiar, a supposedly informed ''insider'' coming out with claims of secret knowledge. Makes me wonder.

Eshed added that President Donald Trump was aware of the extraterrestrials' existence and had been "on the verge of revealing" information but was asked not to in order to prevent "mass hysteria."

This makes me wonder more. This excuse for not ''disclosing'' is an old one postulated by those who believe UFOs are examples of alien contact. This idea that we are not ready was put forth decades ago and that the trend in blockbuster movies over the last fifty years have been steps toward acclimating the human race towards acceptance that we are not only NOT alone, but rather deeply involved with alien contact.

Myself, I will have to wait and see.

The speculations on disclosure fall into two basic groups as I see it unveiling. One is that at a certain point the aliens in concert with world leaders will make themselves known to the world at large and we go from there. The other side of this issue is the possibility that in the near future, there will be a major ''false flag'' event sponsored by Earth's elitists to con the worlds population into believing in a centralized mode of world control.

The idea that humanity needed to ''mature'' in order to accept alien contact and mingling sounds not unrealistic. However just how long and how much must we ''mature'' before we suck ourselves into a hole of confusion and distrust of our fellow humans simply because we do NOT KNOW the reality of our own place in the cosmos.

This has been a major factor in my own life, waiting since I was nine in 1956 when I saw my first UFO. That and other personal sightings can be found in my bio under ufos if anyone is interested. Now at 73 I still have hope but with all the ''it's coming soon'' statements from '' experts'' over the decades my jaded cynic side has surged to prominence and admit to be losing hope.

So here is to hoping, hoping that this is now the crack in the shield of secrecy that will crack wide open. Maybe the aliens will attend Biden's inauguration ceremony . I think it would be great of his inauguration would be held outside because of corona and the have the aliens fly over and maybe even land. What theater huh?

Or for Trump fans, how about they show up at his counter rally in Florida at the same time and proclaim that Trump will remain their contact with the USA instead of Biden. What a hoot either would be huh?

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

It's certainly something that can not be redone, once announced. It may be the most impacting piece of information humanity receives since we exist.

Almost all our knowledge we worked so hard for, all is based on this planet and our own restraints. A space faring civilization contacting us and maybe sharing just small pieces of science could double our understanding of physics over night.

Concepts like we have been entertained with, could become reality. Generation ships or a spore drive that can jump anywhere instantly. Advanced biological understanding and methods and tools to heal.

Unity. Unity as a race or population of a planet. Being part of something (hopefully good).
edit on 8.12.2020 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: could, not will

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
is this the guy who is talking about the GFL? (Galactic Federation of Light)

If so, a check on that group yields some interesting results.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I have been waiting since 1978, when I was 8.

My Mum, her friend, my friend and I witnessed large orange orb that was stationary in the sky for some time, then just disappeared.

Subsequently I have seen things in the sky that I cannot explain on at least 3 further occasions. Twice whilst travelling in the car by myself and one when my wife and I was having a smoke in the back yard. My wife couldn’t believe what we were seeing, and was so shocked by it that we didn’t even think to immediately take a photo. It was relatively low altitude, less than a mile I would suggest, but maybe a little higher. I dropped my cigarette and by the time I picked it up, it had ravelled faster and further than any aircraft I know could fly, then disappeared.

Does Trump, really know? Does this guy really know? Who knows? But I know what I have seen, is definitely unidentified.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I engulfed myself with speculative SF trying to grasp all the myriad concepts of human/alien contact. Early on I left behind the novels of conquering aliens and focused on speculation of a more positive contact theme. Yeah, Unity, is what I hope for as well.

I wonder though just how crazy we could become not knowing the reality of our existence IF aliens are here.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

But I know what I have seen, is definitely unidentified.

My first and second sightings were very odd lights. My third though was most definitely saucer shaped and flying over my shoulder high in the Sierras in 65 when I was 18 or 19. It flew from behind me and contoured the hill on the other side of the valley for around 15 seconds. Yeah, I know what I saw but still am not sure if this was an alien saucer or hidden human tech out on a training mission.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Psyop by the NWO to prepare the world for a BENIGN coup and BENIGN control and BENIGN rules and regulations, all for your good and to enlighten (sorry reprogram) you.

They are not alone but nicked most of there material for there ideas from a cult called the Realians.

Basically they are a cult, a proper cult complete with a pseudo religion and there own guru type leader's, claim that humanity was once the ruler of a vast interstellar empire etc but other than placing humanity as a once very important and highly developed space faring species there material is just like another version of the Psyop (of course it may not be a Psychological operation but I am guessing that it is and the only reason Aliens would not want to be revealed is if THEY are in control, mass hysteria my arse, mass uprising more like it).

Be careful of this the only former Government source I would trust on this was the Canadian guy Paul Hellyer.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Sorry, I don't believe for one moment that Trump cold know about this and not use it for political capitol. He'd either take credit for it, or blame Obama for leaving us vulnerable to alien attackinfluence.

Trump can't stand the thought of illegal aliens hiding in the country, imagine what he'd think about illegal space aliens.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

The Unidentified Flying Objects have asked not to publish that they are here

"Objects" can't talk. Believe me, I tried.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I have seen a real lot of UFOs in my life. I can't tell a crow from a raven from a distance, nor can I tell a hawk from a young eagle very well when they fly by. Not good at distinguishing a partridge from a prairie chicken when flying either. I know the difference between a frisby and a flying hubcap off a car though.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Interesting.

Speaking in an interview to Yediot Aharonot, Eshed – who served as the head of Israel's space security program for nearly 30 years and is a three-time recipient of the Israel Security Award – explained that Israel and the US have both been dealing with aliens for years.
And this by no means refers to immigrants, with Eshed clarifying the existence of a "Galactic Federation."
The 87-year-old former space security chief gave further descriptions about exactly what sort of agreements have been made between the aliens and the US, which ostensibly have been made because they wish to research and understand "the fabric of the universe." This cooperation includes a secret underground base on Mars, where there are American and alien representatives.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Nothing about it sounds quite right.
"They asked not to be revealed" -- he proceeds to reveal them.
Also humans can't keep a secret, obviously--you reveal yourself, then there you are, people's tongues hang in the middle around here and waggle at both ends. Anyone with eyes could see that, anyone with a mind could figure it out. No such thing as a secret on this glob of a planet... especially when this guy Spills the Beans Himself...

It goes hand in hand with the monoliths, etc, maybe humanity is tired of what's been in the news and some want to have a good time. Can we blame people?

Not saying I don't believe him at all... just how he delivered what he had to say was filled with hollywood cliches from front to back does not sound right.... he's making a scene

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
All these extraterrestrial stories have become their own religion.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

There was a thread about this yesterday.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8-12-2020 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Right humans affect time and space with our consciousness according to both quantum theory and psychic experiments at influencing random number generators (never worked for me with the lottery so I take that with a coal shovel full of salt though I do believe in the spirit, soul call it what you want)

An alternative to ALIENS is that we are not the ADULTS, we may be as the Jewish way of thinking about a Symbiotic being with our Soul being the REAL We in this and the body being affectively dead without our soul, at death our body returns to the earth but our soul goes to it's own native environment, it is not limited by the confines of our brain made of dust and instead can learn and understand far more, if this is true then our TRUE civilization is a non corporeal one.

Aliens may not even be here to talk to us and instead to that higher civilization which by definition exists on a higher dimension beyond our senses while we are in the flesh.

Realian's cult or not may be partially correct and there could indeed be a collection of alien races perhaps led by some very ancient and advanced ones that have banded together to combat war, to prevent predator civilizations from arising or destroying other less advanced civilizations and WHEN a civilisation approaches a certain technological level they may then evaluate that civilization and species to see if they need to be quarantined of if they can be invited into the fold of such a law/treatise abiding equivalent of an Armed space UN.

But what do we know, we can poke fun all day even some of us whom have actually seen something or we can just say, meh I have not got a clue, I know nothing and keep our mind's open - but cautiously.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Sorry, I don't believe for one moment that Trump cold know about this and not use it for political capitol. He'd either take credit for it, or blame Obama for leaving us vulnerable to alien attackinfluence.

Trump can't stand the thought of illegal aliens hiding in the country, imagine what he'd think about illegal space aliens.

You gotta be kidding me.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

a check on that group yields some interesting results.

You're too kind. No really...you're too kind.

edit on 12/8/2020 by Klassified because: oops

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

That's how I come down on that aspect of those comments. Trump couldn't keep his mouth shut. For that matter I wonder just how much ''national security'' information he has ''really'' heard over the last four years. Bet's are not much because he wouldn't even know the difference because he wouldn't even know the pertinent questions to ask.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Yeah, that was a pretty dumb line. I just took it to be a simplification in the translation process.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

You know what? After all these years of hearing the same reasons why aliens have not truly reveled themselves or our world governments have not done so, I 'm coming down on the side that you have presented. All the work up with movies and popular culture trending in the direction of a supposed future disclosure could certainly well be prelude to that false flag option.

I don't know though that a big event would work too well, how far have our own sciences gotten that anyone could pull off a major "THEY HAVE LANDED'' scam. I think better to just keep the slow boil going sucking in each new generation into the maw of the lie. Just like they have been doing with religions for millennia.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join