It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year F### Covid

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   
It takes a very low IQ to be fooled by the media and the ‘leaders’ of the world

Case in point

The same, moronic “iT’s a ReAl dAngErOus ThrEat” morons who are buying the lie

GO AND CATCH IT FOR YOURSELF

ITS HARMLESS
edit on 8 12 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
I hate this #...i really do...

Today, in my province we were supposed to be ending our most recent 'extended lockdown initiatives'

Which include such things as

$230 fines for not wearing masks in public places
No social gatherings, indoors, outdoors etc.

The only acceptable things are

Going for a walk alone
Going to the store for esssentials
Going to the doctor's

The measures have now been extended to January 8th, 2021. They were supposed to end tonight at midnight.

I'm not surprised, but i'm just done with this #. Honestly, i hate you all, any single weak minded, terrified, spineless individual that has ever supported any covid measure.

I really do, you people are #ing evil, selfish, cowardly fools. I #ing despise you all.

In response to these latest measures, our government is providing $1000 in stimulus measures, average rent here is $1500-$2500/month.

Businesses are being forced to close or operate in ways that can't even afford to pay their rent, let alone employee wages.

I'm so sick of this #.

These politicians sit here, collecting their annual salaries, making money to just exist off of all of our hard work, they force businesses to close, offer the slightest pittance as compensation with heavy tax penalties come next april, they lord it up act like #ing royalty, disobey their own decrees, treat adults like children and brainwash utter morons to help them enforce this # on their neighbours and fellow community members.

All these #ing wastes of #ing human life are sitting around being paid, partying, living their lives while most of humanity is forced to suffer.

# them...# them all...# every single spineless, cowardly, yellow bellied, pathetic, fearful, sheeplike, failure of a human being sitting here right now cheering any of this on. # every single person that believes freedom comes second to safety.

You're #ing pathetic, you should all just crawl into a #ing a hole and stay there...# you all.

Sounds like a regular Xmas to me. Could've been posted in

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Honestly, i hate you all, any single weak minded, terrified, spineless individual that has ever supported any covid measure.

I really do, you people are #ing evil, selfish, cowardly fools. I #ing despise you all.
>
>
You're #ing pathetic, you should all just crawl into a #ing a hole and stay there...# you all.

Dude.

I totally get you here. I admit, I've had a few daydreams over the course of the year of torturing the the S.S.ickness Suzies myself. Not to death mind you, just to scar them for life and make them regret ever micromanaging anyone and dissuade them from considering it a second time someday.

It'll never happen, because that's just stooping to their depraved level anyway, aside from being ethically and morally #ed up, but it's a cathartic daydream when they do flitter through the skull fruit.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: dug88

Honestly, i hate you all, any single weak minded, terrified, spineless individual that has ever supported any covid measure.

Yes, people of your political persuasion are very good at hatred, aren't they?

How do you think we -- the clear-headed, risk-aware, public-spirited, compassionate people you just libelled -- regard the selfish, pig-ignorant, irresponsible manslaughterers who refuse to take precautions, drawing out the pandemic and making things worse for everyone?

And a very happy New Year to you too.

Because you're butting your nose where it doesn't belong. I did not and will never make demands of others to make myself safer in life. It's my job, not yours. Telling me it's for my betterment and ignoring me is being a jackass. Don't be a jackass, let us judge for ourselves and mitigate for ourselves. You worry about only YOU.
edit on 12/8/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

If people stop spreading it, it goes away as the infected get over it.

14-28 days usually.

But if no-one actually does anything to stop the spread, it lasts and lasts, as everyone infects each other.

I agree. 2 persons died where I work when this crisis started and nobody wanted to take it seriously.

Many more coworkers got sick too and went to quarantine, forcing us to shutdown.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

More than 50% of those who have died of COVID-19 were under the age of 65.

Source please.

COVID-19 and comorbidities: a systematic review and meta-analysis - PubMed.gov

edit on 8/12/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Wow! Nice rant! You #ing went off the chain there a minute.
Everything you said I totally agree with but could not have said it better than you did.
I hope the gov has some good planned in all this BS I just haven't seen it yet.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   

He is an interesting thought if the masks work why the 6 foot distancing if the distancing works why the masks? If the distancing and masks work why the lockdowns? It's all bull# you dont lockdown and take away freedoms because of a virus.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

I had to do a double take when I saw your name,
you've been gone a long time.

I do social distancing, I wear my mask in the stores and
I stay home if I'm not feeling well.
What I won't do...is take a vaccine that has been rushed
through without adequate safety measures.I may be an
old broad but I'm not stupid either.

Happy New Year to you as well.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Yeah... Things are messed up.

Stanford University was forced to play a road game last weekend.
The 49ers were forced to play a road game last weekend.

The same weekend ....california university played a home game.....

All three of these teams are near San Francisco.

Just like the arbitrary 25 maximum people....
26 was just too many....ugh

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Because you're butting your nose where it doesn't belong. I did not and will never make demands of others to make myself safer in life. It's my job, not yours. Telling me it's for my betterment and ignoring me is being a jackass. Don't be a jackass, let us judge for ourselves and mitigate for ourselves. You worry about only YOU

What a selfish way to look at life.

If I wear a mask outdoors, and stay at home as much as I can so as not to risk infecting others, then not getting infected myself is a bonus.

I do not resent or despise the weak and helpless. And I am not so insecure as to feel pressured by every demand society makes of me.

So if it is within my power and I feel that the benefit to others outweighs the cost to me, I willingly accede to the demand. I see this as a duty, but it is a duty I embrace of my own free will.

Human beings are not solitary mutual predators. We are social beings, and we all do better when we take care of one another.

This is all fairly basic stuff, you know.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Blehb pretty sure I have to go get tested now cuz of work......

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Where I live, there are 4 million+ people. Only 25 have died from COVID-19 so far.

Because we locked down early and stayed the course.

Yeah...cause it's the common cold dude...and right now, despite these extended measures our numbers are 'higher than ever'

Except

They're #ing not

Seriously, every day for a year has been...'the highest number of cases'

Can you see that visually, this is clearly a #ing lie?

That's a weird narrow size for that graphic from a website.

You wouldn't have believed some anonymous manipulated partial graphic that you saw in a Tweet, would you?

Re-read your last sentence.

LOL.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
that was horrible
booger drilling

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Case in point

ITS HARMLESS

You seem to forget, I live in New Zealand. I can wander around just about everywhere in the country, freely, with no likelihood of catching it because there are no community cases of it.

I would have to travel overseas, or to get into one of the hotels where there are travelers in quarantine, to catch COVID-19.

Seems like a lot of pointless effort to get sick, and what would it prove? You aren't responding rationally anymore.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

All twenty miles eh?

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: Nyiah

Because you're butting your nose where it doesn't belong. I did not and will never make demands of others to make myself safer in life. It's my job, not yours. Telling me it's for my betterment and ignoring me is being a jackass. Don't be a jackass, let us judge for ourselves and mitigate for ourselves. You worry about only YOU

What a selfish way to look at life.

If I wear a mask outdoors, and stay at home as much as I can so as not to risk infecting others, then not getting infected myself is a bonus.

I do not resent or despise the weak and helpless. And I am not so insecure as to feel pressured by every demand society makes of me.

So if it is within my power and I feel that the benefit to others outweighs the cost to me, I willingly accede to the demand. I see this as a duty, but it is a duty I embrace of my own free will.

Human beings are not solitary mutual predators. We are social beings, and we all do better when we take care of one another.

This is all fairly basic stuff, you know.

You're not doing it FOR others, you're doing in spite of others' objections, for your SJW street cred ego boost. It's transparent as hell, and just as worthy, if not more so, of the same disdain you spew. "Look at me, aren't I the bestest!" It's gross.
edit on 12/8/2020 by Nyiah because: broke tags again...

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

All twenty miles eh?

To scale:

That's from the Canadian border to the Gulf of Mexico, or about 1,511 km top to bottom and a land area similar to the state of Oregon.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

You guys got humor over there dontcha?

or is it that crappy british type?

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Case in point

ITS HARMLESS

You seem to forget, I live in New Zealand. I can wander around just about everywhere in the country, freely, with no likelihood of catching it because there are no community cases of it.

I would have to travel overseas, or to get into one of the hotels where there are travelers in quarantine, to catch COVID-19.

Seems like a lot of pointless effort to get sick, and what would it prove? You aren't responding rationally anymore.

EVERYONE on Earth can wander around freely without catching it

But you knew that

I have NEVER worn a mask or social distanced or stayed home or obeyed any gathering rules

Because I’m not thick
edit on 8 12 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join