It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fast Movers’ and Transmedium Vehicles / Pentagon’s Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I joined another "pay" to join web site; Richard Dolan in which various issues are mentioned and launched such as this piece. I know about other ideas but I and others have seen things that I cannot explain up in space. My contacts also include other members on ATS who live in South Carolina as they have written they also see what I have seen. My ongoing focus will be on the Northern Georgia - South Carolina border in the Lake Hartwell region. As I capture video of the craft I will post as long as ATS is still up.

As reported by Tim McMillan·Breaking News UAP ·December 2, 2020

The Debrief

The report included this comment:

Significantly, a retired U.S. Air Force brigadier general and head of RAND corporation’s Space Enterprise Initiative has—for the first time—gone on record to discuss some of the most likely explanations for UAP. His responses were surprising.

So I must ask as many UFO "experts" blow smoke and so who is blowing smoke ATS? The ones mentioned in this report or others and so whats their end game?

edit on 7-12-2020 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 7-12-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 7-12-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

the one photo (from the cockpit) has already been on the net for a few days and has already been debunked as 'batman-balloon' or is this article about another photo (triangle)?

the behaviour of the us military is strange. these sightings have been known for a long time. they took place/are taking place in american airspace, near aircraft carriers, over nuclear power plants and so on. and yet the topic is treated in a very relaxed way. that's how the american military has always dealt with such things, right? just wait a few years and write a memo or hold a meeting every now and then. that doesn't make sense. i rather think that it's either technology from another country, secret test flights or simply optical illusions, misinterpretations.

thanks for the interesting report!

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Waterglass, PM sent...

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I think the US military know where these UAPs come from, and it aint outer space. They know and can do absolutely nothing about them, just observe. That's why they are not forthcoming with their ideas because they are at a loss to explain where, it would just be a statement that they can't prove. Just like I could say and you would say "prove it".
Because of the transience of these objects they can't plan to capture one, so all they can do is observe and speculate. Now how many times must you observe a thing to know it's real, yet can't prove it's real.
Do not make a mistake to say they are not taking this seriously, they have been taking this seriously for a very long time. They would dearly love to get their hands on a UAP for its technology, I believe that is their only goal.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

As far as I know, the cockpit photo of the triangle USO/UFO that was observed by an Air Force pilot coming out of the ocean and going straight up out of sight was not released. An artist depiction of it was included in the article. The article said that it happened off the East Coast of the US.
edit on b000000312020-12-07T10:45:14-06:0010America/ChicagoMon, 07 Dec 2020 10:45:14 -06001000000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
We have not yet seen the real photo.
The one that has surfaced on this site does not even remotely fit the description.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I think the US military know where these UAPs come from, and it aint outer space. They know and can do absolutely nothing about them, just observe. That's why they are not forthcoming with their ideas because they are at a loss to explain where, it would just be a statement that they can't prove. Just like I could say and you would say "prove it".
Because of the transience of these objects they can't plan to capture one, so all they can do is observe and speculate. Now how many times must you observe a thing to know it's real, yet can't prove it's real.
Do not make a mistake to say they are not taking this seriously, they have been taking this seriously for a very long time. They would dearly love to get their hands on a UAP for its technology, I believe that is their only goal.

A race of beings two hundred years of us technology wise could build these kind of vehicles no problem. We have had airplanes for just over a hundred years now, just think what another hundred years would bring. Are these people Humans? Who knows, I do believe they would be sort of like us, hands and feet and shaped pretty close. Or they could just be a race of humans that are way ahead of us, with technology to hide their settlements or their technology. If you could cloak a ship that makes no sound, you could park it at McDs in the grass and go in and order lunch and go back into the clearing in the woods and fly off. I am sure that we would be too primitive for them to want to give their technology to if that is the case.

Who knows, I am not even sure that the reality I reside in is real anymore, but it sure would be a very good technology that could create it and cloak the fact that we are not actually real. Give mankind another two hundred years to accomplish that.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
So I must ask as many UFO "experts" blow smoke and so who is blowing smoke ATS? The ones mentioned in this report or others and so whats their end game?
Almost everybody is blowing smoke. A caller to John Greenewald Jr's live webcast asked him, who in UFOlogy can we still trust (or in your words, who isn't blowing smoke)? His answer was, he doesn't find anybody trustworthy anymore if you're after truth.

Richard Dolan may have started as a respectable researcher, but truth and solving mysteries doesn't make for a long term UFOlogy career so he declined into becoming a UFOtainer who doesn't seem to care too much about truth. I single him out because you singled him out: "I joined another "pay" to join web site; Richard Dolan" but pretty much anybody else in the UFOtainment business is blowing smoke too. Greenewald is more into persuing FOIAs, not always specifically dealing with UFOlogy, and sometimes he's criticized by UFOlogists for raining on their "smoke-blowing parade" when he speaks the truth.

For the rest of the field, here's an interesting overview from a 5 year old thread:

The Decline of Ufology: Decades of Fraud, Frustration and Failure?

originally posted by: seagull
The frauds far, far outnumber the legit mysteries, and a dispassionate observer has no issue admitting that. Doesn't mean there aren't mysteries, it means not all of them are.

Since then TTSA appeared on the scene, heavy with folks from the intelligence community, which reminds me of the ultimate "blowing smoke" quote:

Did CIA Director William Casey really say, "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false"?

I am the source for this quote, which was indeed said by CIA Director William Casey at an early February 1981 meeting...

We know that in the past, one of the end games was to use the UFO phenomena to obfuscate secret planes they didn't want anybody to identify, so when someone caught a glimpse of the then still secret plane, it could be dismissed by many as "just another UFO report" out of the thousands. So it got lost in the noise of other reports, many of which were misidentifications of manmade objects and natural phenomena. Did you see this thread about recent occurrence of that, which also reviews some past occurrences?

Satellite Reentry Fireball Swarms -- Widely Misperceived by Startled Witnesses
Some even reported that as a "Triangle craft":

You can see tons of smoke being blown in all the comments from the internet compiled in the pdf, plus a few more rational observations.

What's the end game? I don't know, it doesn't seem like the intelligence community is still trying to obfuscate secret planes like they once did, but they are still trying to obfuscate the truth for reasons which I am not privy to. Some interesting hypotheses have been posted recently in this thread, I can't say which are correct:

Breaking BAASS, Assessing AATIP and Doubting Thomas ‘DeLonge’

As for Tim McMillan, the smoke he's blowing I would say is not his own invention, I suspect he's being fed this information (disinformation? misinformation? remember the William Casey quote!) from the intelligence community but as "leaks", which is their game. We don't see the actual documentation or source materials so what we hear can be as distorted as the "leaks" allow, assuming the leaks are at least somewhat aligned with Casey's statement, which they seem to be.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Blaming those danged flying saucers has always worked fairly well to get people to ignore the development of advanced aircraft by the US military. It's a longstanding tradition.

As for that they really know about real UFOs, that's anybody's guess. My personal guess is that they mostly have a "not relevant at my pay grade" attitude, and both don't know as much as you would think and aren't professionally motivated to find out.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I'm from Anderson. Whs '07

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unmerciful

I'm from Anderson. Whs '07

Do tell.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

That's all you get

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Unmerciful

Lol, ok, fair enough

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I have seen ours and others. The others are??????????????

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

so he declined into becoming a UFOtainer who doesn't seem to care too much about truth

Agree, he along with his smoking hottie; Tracy!

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

USA has stuff

new topics

top topics

join