It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Soul Incarnate, your Higher Self, and the Soul Group.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The Human Body is a form most Wonderous.

Our flesh is of this Earth, which like all things is made of stardust.

We are all now Children of the Earth and the Sun.

Our body is a vessel for our Soul to incarnate into, and experience Life within this Universe.

As we live and make decisions and experience all things, we come to define ourselves.

And though we are of the Earth and the Sun in the flesh now, it was not always so.

Much like the Stars, our Souls are travelers of the Cosmos.

And much like God himself, who sought to manifest Himself into existence, we too have chosen to come unto Being as we do.

All of Life is an extension of God's own Being, and much the same, we Ourselves are a means for Stars to Know Themselves.

I Myself am a Son of Man, of Earth, of the Sun, and of God, in this Day. Yet I know I am so much more.

One can ascend unto his own Higher Self, much as Christ once said "I ascend unto my Father, and your Father."

There are many levels to our Soul, from our physical incarnate self, to the Origin. Very many.

And as such, as we Rise Above in Consciousness, we see that we are fractions of 'Groups', which merge into higher groups all the way back to One.

If you took the time to look everyone in the eye, then you'd know they are no stranger.

We all know each other, somewhere, somewhen. Maybe it hasn't occured yet in our view of the timeline. Who Knows!?

But truly I say to you all, we Know Each Other. Take the time to know Yourself.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

Right on! We are multi-dimensional beings existing on multiple planes and our experience on Earth is just that, experience to grow our spirituality. It's not unlike a videogame with free roam capabilities. You control your character, leading the life you chose before you incarnated and do as you please. There is no Good or Evil, those are human concepts to explain why people of differing moral compasses do the 'good' or 'evil' deeds. They are just choices you make in your experience which will have negative or positive effects on your spiritual growth. A cosmic balance forever teetering.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Reminds me of an experience I had, many years ago,
and a thread I wrote about it, also a while back.

Woke up as my higher self, dreaming this experience here. In a cave, with a group of friends. Was exponentially realer than this, so it's an undeniable truth to me.

Life is just a dream

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

How Beautiful!

^_^

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Thought you might like it.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Each person is a universe...We are universes interacting via a limbo or mobile avenue..A kind of Duplisitic M-Verse, or otherwise Multi-Verse..

The possibilities are your potentials to do things and know things..

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Each person is a multiverse!

The end of the sith reign is bane, and as base is bass can be, thus the endeavour reaches its shots..

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives, Fifth Revised Edition
by Michael Newton | Jul 1, 1994

Destiny of Souls: New Case Studies of Life Between Lives
by Michael Newton | May 8, 2000

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives, Fifth Revised Edition
by Michael Newton | Jul 1, 1994

Destiny of Souls: New Case Studies of Life Between Lives
by Michael Newton | May 8, 2000

A message I found on the newton institute web site:

Home awaits us all; a home where only pure, unconditional love, compassion and harmony exist side by side. Recognize that you are currently in school, Earth school; and when you graduate, that loving harmony awaits you. Some of our classes are exhilarating, some are daunting and for most of us, there is a diverse mixture of both. But know that each experience you have during your current life is enabling your personal, soul growth. No matter what, when school’s out you will return home to the unconditional love that’s there waiting for us all.

He speaks of the realm of Spirit, that place wherein dwells our Higher Selves even now. The Home of He you call Christ. That which lies beyond life and death.

It is a Wonder to Behold!

^_^

top topics

join