It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How a lockdown 'sex party' doomed a Hungarian Euro MP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I like to relax and have a laugh on a Sunday and nothing gives me a bigger self satisfied chortle than a hypocritical politician going down in flames , in that regard Hungarian politician and member of the European Parliament Jozsef Szajer ticks all the box's and then some.

Now former European Parliament Jozsef Szajer , as he resigned before the story broke , is credited with drafting the Hungarian constitutional prohibition on gay marriage, how amusing that it should be revealed that he was recently caught in a room with 25 naked men at a gay sex party.

There are of course the public health implications of a public figure attending a gathering of 25 guests at a party that was a clear breach of Belgium's strict lockdown rules.

There is the hypocrisy issue: how could a man who drafted the Hungarian constitutional prohibition on gay marriage find himself in a room full of naked men at an event described in Flemish newspaper headlines as a "seksfeest" (sex party)?

And undeniably there is the Benny Hill element to the arrest of a senior member of the European Parliament as he attempted to flee the scene by climbing down a drainpipe and running away.

Mr Szajer, a founder member of the authoritarian, ultra-conservative Fidesz movement, said his "mis-step" was purely personal and it shouldn't be seen as a reflection on his homeland or political community.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Oh the sweet irony , politicians Eh !

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
It's been said many times, that generally the staunchest anti-gay rights folks/politicians often have their hand in that particular cookie jar themselves. I have a hard time trying to understand their personal justifications, because it just comes off as self-hate at best, utter & blatant "Rules for thee, not for me" hypocrisy at worst.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Maybe he's a real-life slut, and passed the legislation for his masters, because he's a political slut as well ?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I thought for a moment you meant a poltical party dedicated to the cause of lockdown sex. Would such a party win any elections?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I'm just sayin.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
He passed the bill because if something is wrong it's kinkier.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
It's been said many times, that generally the staunchest anti-gay rights folks/politicians often have their hand in that particular cookie jar themselves. I have a hard time trying to understand their personal justifications, because it just comes off as self-hate at best, utter & blatant "Rules for thee, not for me" hypocrisy at worst.

Cough, Pence.. Cough

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Now former European Parliament Jozsef Szajer , as he resigned before the story broke , is credited with drafting the Hungarian constitutional prohibition on gay marriage, how amusing that it should be revealed that he was recently caught in a room with 25 naked men at a gay sex party.

Not really ironic, seeing as someone can be gay, or just supportive of someone's right to be gay, and still be against gay marriage.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: Nyiah

Cough, Pence.. Cough

Nah, Pence's issue is Karen lives up to her name and carts his jewels around in her purse. Hard to be secure in one's manliness around teh gayz when your junk isn't even attached anymore.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'ts only gay if the balls touch.

new topics

top topics

join