It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public Hearing in Wisconsin on December 11th at 10AM announced in Madison, WI. 2020 Stop the Steal!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
It is about damn time for this to be announced!

Vos announces elections committee hearing for next week.

A news release said the committee has spent the past month reviewing thousands of complaints on the election.

“With numerous concerns brought forward, we will proceed with the election investigation,” Vos said in a statement. “We must ensure that every legal vote was counted and begin working to eliminate questionable practices that undermine the integrity of the vote.”

Wisconsin, much like the other battleground states have shown the same pattern of fraud as the states who have already had public hearings.

A public hearing is precisely what we need to have the information made public in a way that the media can not cover up. We the people of Wisconsin are not happy about the rushed nature of Governor Evers certifying for Beijing Biden.

Having been at the recount and personally witnessing dozens of ballots with ZERO initials on them, it was clear to me and everyone else who was there that there has been rampant fraud.

I was also there when they discovered the MLW scandal that the Gateway Pundit reported about here.

What seems to have happened is that the country clerk MLW, had friends of his filling out ballots enmasse and signing his initials. Everyone of those ballots are illegal. Fits with the pattern of having to shut down the count and then make it up over the night.

When you factor in the emergency petition filed by The Amistad Project (thank you Klassified) it has become more clear then ever before that our politicians are corrupt!

Local news article about Amistad Project lawsuit.

MADISON, Wis. (WMTV) - A voter group is asking the Wisconsin Supreme Court to take up a case against the Wisconsin Elections Commission to prevent certification of the presidential election results in the state.

The lawsuit filed Tuesday on behalf of the Wisconsin Voters Alliance argues that there was a systematic effort in Wisconsin using money to evade voting laws in order to cast tens of thousands of illegal ballots. The petitioners continue, alleging that the 20,608 vote margin between President-elect Joe Biden and President Donald Trump includes ineligible and illegal votes.

Wisconsin Voters Alliance argues that the money was sourced back to an organization funded by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. According to the petition for original action, the group believes that the Zuckerberg-funded organization, Center for Technology and Civic Life, gave over $6 million to multiple cities in Wisconsin, including Green Bay, Madison and Milwaukee in order to facilitate absentee voting in violation of Wisconsin law.

I am looking forward to this public hearing, given how much has continued to come out, by next Friday we may just be following the reversal of multiple states.

Exciting times my friends, Truth wins in the end!!!
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmSaturday1 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmSaturday1 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

The meeting will be held Dec. 11 at 10 a.m. in the Wisconsin State Capitol.

This is after Safe Harbor Day (the 8th) and only three days before the EC.

The storm is coming folks...

Three days till Safe Harbor.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

I have a feeling that the Safe Harbor law is Trumped by matters of National Security.

Buckle up frenz!

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

And what if what wins in the end is not considered ''truth'' by you or any others in the fraud community? Will you then consider that the truth is that Biden won the election, or will you say that it is a ''lie'' that won?

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
It is about damn time for this to be announced!

Vos announces elections committee hearing for next week.

A news release said the committee has spent the past month reviewing thousands of complaints on the election.

“With numerous concerns brought forward, we will proceed with the election investigation,” Vos said in a statement. “We must ensure that every legal vote was counted and begin working to eliminate questionable practices that undermine the integrity of the vote.”

Wisconsin, much like the other battleground states have shown the same pattern of fraud as the states who have already had public hearings.

So no fraud at all? Public hearings are PR Stunts, if it really mattered it would be up in court!

A public hearing is precisely

originally posted by: elementalgrove we need to have the information made public in a way that the media can not cover up. We the people of Wisconsin (or at least the minority who voted Trump) are not happy about the rushed nature of Governor Evers certifying for President Elect Biden.

There, fixed that ☝️for you, you're welcome.

Having been at the recount and personally witnessing dozens of ballots with ZERO initials on them, it was clear to me and everyone else who was there that there has been rampant fraud.

Did you really? Did you sign an affidavit?

I was also there when they discovered the MLW scandal that the Gateway Pundit reported about here.

Were you? Did you sign and afdidavit for that too?

What seems to have happened is that the country clerk MLW, had friends of his filling out ballots enmasse and signing his initials. Everyone of those ballots are illegal. Fits with the pattern of having to shut down the count and then make it up over the night.

What seems to have happened is Trump fans have lost all rational because their guy lost, biggly.

When you factor in the emergency petition filed by The Amistad Project (thank you Klassified) it has become more clear then ever before that our politicians are corrupt!

No $hit Sherlock, including Trump (he was corrupt before, during and will continue to be corrupt long after the door hits him on the way out (roll on Jan 21st!)

Local news article about Amistad Project lawsuit.

MADISON, Wis. (WMTV) - A voter group is asking the Wisconsin Supreme Court to take up a case against the Wisconsin Elections Commission to prevent certification of the presidential election results in the state.

The lawsuit filed Tuesday on behalf of the Wisconsin Voters Alliance argues that there was a systematic effort in Wisconsin using money to evade voting laws in order to cast tens of thousands of illegal ballots. The petitioners continue, alleging that the 20,608 vote margin between President-elect Joe Biden and President Donald Trump includes ineligible and illegal votes.

Wisconsin Voters Alliance argues that the money was sourced back to an organization funded by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. According to the petition for original action, the group believes that the Zuckerberg-funded organization, Center for Technology and Civic Life, gave over $6 million to multiple cities in Wisconsin, including Green Bay, Madison and Milwaukee in order to facilitate absentee voting in violation of Wisconsin law.

I am looking forward to this public hearing, given how much has continued to come out, by next Friday we may just be following the reversal of multiple states.

It does and I can't wait for the day Orange Bois realise Donald is done...

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

And what if what wins in the end is not considered ''truth'' by you or any others in the fraud community? Will you then consider that the truth is that Biden won the election, or will you say that it is a ''lie'' that won?

It is a great question.

As I have listened to and watched all of the public hearings, I know for certain that there has been voter fraud in every one of these states.

Having witnessed it myself in Wisconsin, a fair presentation of info is a necessity.

If this is rushed through and ignored, I suppose it may take the truth of the matter more time to come out in its entirety.

Truth is patient, propaganda is rushed.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Judging by the actual evidence and a thing called "simple math", then yes... a Biden win to me is just proof that you and yours stole the election.

And yes, there will be consequences.

Not what the left would do, like burning, looting, killing, violence.

No... what you call "Trumptards" will take the next step and starve out the government and those living off of it.

Helped by Biden's own policies.

So buckle up... it is going to be a fun ride no matter who "wins" this election.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

You strike me as the kind of person who watched the GA video evidence and walked away assured that all the video proved is how clean and secure of an election this was.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Why that question is even in your thought process; with literally terabytes worth of fraud, that you have already decided the outcome based off of emotion. Because factually; this is treason, fraud and the attempt to end the western world.

Good to see what side you’re on

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I have a feeling that the Safe Harbor law is Trumped by matters of National Security.

My understanding is that in a state like this, that still has questions about who won the race.

The legislators of the state will decide who gets the electoral votes and only a majority is required.

edit on 5-12-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

You strike me as the kind of person who watched the GA video evidence and walked away assured that all the video proved is how clean and secure of an election this was.

It is pretty obvious at this point that some of our frenemies on the left here are not, shall we say, the brightest stars in the sky...

If they were then they would not be Biden supporters, after all.

But it is what it is...

~shrug~

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

Why that question is even in your thought process; with literally terabytes worth of fraud, that you have already decided the outcome based off of emotion. Because factually; this is treason, fraud and the attempt to end the western world.

Good to see what side you’re on

I completely echo your sentiment, there is a reason that just about everyone of the experts that have testified at these hearing are high ranking Military.

Military intelligence is involved with this process, National Security frees up all kinds of moves to be made.

They are dripping this information out slow and steady, it is picking up pace and once the forensic analysis of the Dominion machines is dropped, we are in for a whole new world.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

I think on a surface level this makes sense and is why the public hearing is so vital.

There are other means of dealing with the level of infiltration, I have a feeling that is the ultimate Trump card.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Judging by the actual evidence and a thing called "simple math", then yes... a Biden win to me is just proof that you and yours stole the election.

No... what you call "Trumptards" will take the next step and starve out the government and those living off of it.

So buckle up... it is going to be a fun ride no matter who "wins" this election.

'' You and yours"? Because I did not vote for Trump and dislike him like a rash? Me and mine? You seem to have this monolithic notion of everyone who dislikes trump as being from the same cloth.

''What you call Trumptards''? I have never so once again here you are making broad generalizations about those who do not like Trump. Such simpleton assumptions, like all the violence and looting and stuff. Criminals yes, leftists, not so much. Hooligans sure but I guess it serves your own propagandized thinking to believe they are leftists. And nice sound bites too.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

It is pretty obvious at this point that some of our frenemies on the left here are not, shall we say, the brightest stars in the sky...

But it is what it is...

~shrug~

The plus side is we get to see how far cognitive dissonance can go!

I can only imagine what this place will look like as the states begin reversing course.

Keep shining you bright light my friend, I have always enjoyed your input

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I figured it out, the left members here are from a parallel universe. That's why sources never match and what is clearly corruption, they stick their noses up and say they don't see it.

That, or they actually approve of cheating, lying and destroying anything they mildly dislike.

Probably because they've spent their adulthood doing the very same thing.

link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Is it your assumption that a vote against Trump is an attempt to end western civilization? Really? And no, I have not seen ''terabytes worth of fraud''. I have seen terabytes of ''claims'' of fraud, claims that seem to be dismissed almost across the board when they are brought to courts.

link   

'' You and yours"? Because I did not vote for Trump and dislike him like a rash? Me and mine? You seem to have this monolithic notion of everyone who dislikes trump as being from the same cloth.

''What you call Trumptards''? I have never so once again here you are making broad generalizations about those who do not like Trump. Such simpleton assumptions, like all the violence and looting and stuff. Criminals yes, leftists, not so much. Hooligans sure but I guess it serves your own propagandized thinking to believe they are leftists. And nice sound bites too.

I've read your posts for years dear.

Don't get all shy now.

And as far as "the left" being a monolithic entity, of course it is.

A cult of zealots who worship big government, being told what to think by the propaganda arm of it.

I have not for years on ATS seen a single left-wing talking point posted by the membership here that wasn't merely a cut and paste of what CNN said that morning.

The Borg have more individuality.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

But it is what it is...

~shrug~

The plus side is we get to see how far cognitive dissonance can go!

I can only imagine what this place will look like as the states begin reversing course.

Keep shining you bright light my friend, I have always enjoyed your input

And you as well!

We can only hope that in these dark times enough sparks can get together to light a raging inferno of Truth.

We will need a fire so bright that the Gods will see it and remember us again!

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Which side believed the mantra "mostly peaceful protests"?

It is the same side that currently believes "no evidence of widespread fraud".

Both of those notions are the definition of propaganda, which is what the big 6 media conglomerates peddle in.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join