It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video shows polls workers pulling out suitcases of ballots | GA election hearing.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Another big election lawsuit filed in Georgia today. With Donald Trump and a citizen of Georgia as the plaintiffs.

Lots of evidence of election law violations included.

Source: mobile.twitter.com...

Care, you remember those 8,000 pages of evidence you were just posting about yesterday. The judge threw out that case stating that:

“Contestants did not prove under any standard of proof that any illegal votes were cast and counted, or legal votes were not counted at all, for any other improper or illegal reason, nor in an amount equal to or greater than 33,596, or otherwise in an amount sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the outcome of the election . . . Reasonable doubt is one based on reason, not mere possibility.”

The same thing is almost certainly going to happen here too.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks for sharing.

Gryphon66: David Shafer is the Chairman of the Georgia Republican Party, and that´s an account verified by Twitter, so you can trust that link.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

There you make a point I also don't understand, but also think it's mysterious what will happen next. But don't get me wrong my point of view and him as President and all the hatred he got for being him and not seeing all the good that he had done and now being copied by this new upcoming government sure doesn't lie about his achievements.

Copying Trump's achievements almost look Chinese to me they copy literally everything from the west..

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
yep Queen Pelosi did say a little while back that they still had some cards left in her deck
and did so quite confidently.
there is only 1 good thing if biden wins ol mate Bruce Springsteen had said if trump wins he was moving to Australia. hey bruce we don't want you here a reply to: whyamIhere

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: 0bserver1
But clearly, this video shows Facts, don't they? And if they reject this in court then they're blind and not willing to see.
If there was nothing to succeed in court for then Rudi Guiliani and Sydney Powell would have quit or given advice to President Trump to stop this?

What facts do the videos show exactly?

They don't show people being told to go home.

They don't show anything to suggest these ballots were fraudulent.

They don't show Republican observers being shut out?

So what evidence can be gleaned from them in your opinion?

Georgia state Statute says that voting tabulation needs to be done in public view. The poll workers and the media were told to go home because counting of the votes was stopped for the night. Nevertheless, after everyone was told to go home voting tabulation clearly continued for 3 more hours into the night without any supervision and not
Within public view. I am not saying any fraud happend. I can’t prove that. What I can prove from video evidence is state law was violated during those 3 hours making those votes tabulated during that time illegal votes whether they were from Trump or Biden.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brassmonkey

But clearly, this video shows Facts, don't they? And if they reject this in court then they're blind and not willing to see.
If there was nothing to succeed in court for then Rudi Guiliani and Sydney Powell would have quit or given advice to President Trump to stop this?

Georgia state Statute says that voting tabulation needs to be done in public view. The poll workers and the media were told to go home because counting of the votes was stopped for the night. Nevertheless, after everyone was told to go home voting tabulation clearly continued for 3 more hours into the night without any supervision and not
Within public view. I am not saying any fraud happend. I can’t prove that. What I can prove from video evidence is state law was violated during those 3 hours making those votes tabulated during that time illegal votes whether they were from Trump or Biden.

Please cite to the evidence that shows "everyone was told to go home." You can't prove that either. Point to where any poll watchers were turned away in the video? They weren't. The law does not state that poll watchers must be present, only that they can be present. And putting aside all of your other errors, a technical violation in counting procedures does not mean that the "votes" were illegal, and the remedy would not be to throw out the votes.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brassmonkey

Georgia state Statute says that voting tabulation needs to be done in public view.

You won't mind showing me where it states that then?

law.justia.com...
edit on 4/12/20 by djz3ro because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Brassmonkey

Also they weren't alone, there were 2 observers stayed on (the Dems didn't have any observers, it's an entitlement, not a law.

The poll workers who went home had finished their job, they were the cutters.

The Video has been fact checked.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I guess they also said that joe didnt blackmail Ukraine on video as well right? Or he admitted to having the biggest fraud machine in history huh?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This video corroborates what witnesses in Georgia said happened at the State Farm Arena. Enjoy.

Jenna Ellis Update On The Shocking Evidence Presented To The Georgia State Senate 12/04/2020

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

I guess they also said that joe didnt blackmail Ukraine on video as well right? Or he admitted to having the biggest fraud machine in history huh?

Yeah. They watch too many Star Wars movies that have warped their minds. They think they can use the ole "Jedi Mind Trick".

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Old Joe Sidious:The democrat side is the pathway to many powers the republicans consider unnatural....

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
This video corroborates what witnesses in Georgia said happened at the State Farm Arena. Enjoy.

Jenna Ellis Update On The Shocking Evidence Presented To The Georgia State Senate 12/04/2020

This is not corroboration of anything. This shows Trump's lawyer, Jenna Ellis, giver her spin on what the video shows. She has no independent knowledge of what the video shows, and I am concerned that our education system has gravely failed you, if you believe that this constitutes "corroboration." smh.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

The ballots tabulated during that time period must be examined. It's in the interest of free & fair elections considering that having monitors who represent the other parties and nonpartisan monitors present is expected based on what's customary, alone. It's what the voters expect. That was a deviation and the voters dealt with enough deviations, in this election, to justify this incident.

If they are legal ballots, then it should not be a big deal to make sure other sets of eyes have seen those ballots...perhaps without any Democrats present to monitor, as a punitive measure...well, I can dream, anyway.

edit on 12/4/2020 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: johnnylaw16

The testimony matches the video evidence. What don't you understand?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

What testimony? Jenna Ellis, the Trump attorney?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

The ballots tabulated during that time period must be examined. It's in the interest of free & fair elections considering that having monitors who represent the other parties and nonpartisan monitors to be present is expected based on what's customary, alone. It's what the voters expect. That was a deviation and the voters dealt with enough deviations, in this election, to justify this incident.

If they are legal ballots, then it should not be a big deal to make sure other sets of eyes have seen those ballots...perhaps without any Democrats present to monitor, as a punitive measure...well, I can dream, anyway.

Yeah. What are the Democrats afraid of? Could it be they are afraid of something? Audit the votes. Throw out the illegal votes and Trump will win.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnnylaw16

So you were in the court room? Since you keep claiming you want to see evidence. Maybe you should attend some of the hearings.
edit on 4-12-2020 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnnylaw16

So you were in the court room? Since you keep claiming you want to see evidence. Maybe you should attend some of the hearings.

What are you talking about? What courtroom??? This video hasn't been put forth in any courtroom.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

The ballots tabulated during that time period must be examined. It's in the interest of free & fair elections considering that having monitors who represent the other parties and nonpartisan monitors to be present is expected based on what's customary, alone. It's what the voters expect. That was a deviation and the voters dealt with enough deviations, in this election, to justify this incident.

Yeah. What are the Democrats afraid of? Could it be they are afraid of something? Audit the votes. Throw out the illegal votes and Trump will win.

The Georgia votes have been hand audited already. What are you talking about?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join