It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Micro Black Hole Created in 2004

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   
In 2004 a micro balck hole may have been created in then RHIC in NY.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Just out of curiosity... did Titor say it was specificly CERN that created the first miniblack hole?

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Take a look-see.. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SupaFly
Take a look-see.. www.abovetopsecret.com...

OOPS! My first duplicate topic.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
That is very interesting.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
A true black hole even of that micronic size would have sucked in the entire planet and then some. The force of a true black hole is that powerful. Im not sure what they are trying to get at here. Whats the point? Good God. Why would anyone try to create a black hole? Have we really come up with a way to contain the power of a black hole? Even if we have a way to contain a micronic black hole in order to experiment with it the science behind the containment would be the greatest scientific discovery ever.

Text

I understand that the idea behind colliders is to break things down nearly infinitely. It seems like the logical direction for science to go but man it seems more dangerous to experiment with than atom bombs.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This kind of reminds me of the cartoon spiderman series. The one where that guy can make those black hole thingies. Almost destroyed the world.
Those guys better be careful

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Of all the knowledge i have of blackholes is that a black hole is just infinetly compressed matter.

top topics

join