It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatant Facebook Fact Checking Nonsense

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Anyone who thinks the China virus is a ‘dangerous pandemic’ obviously can not discern that their opinion has been manipulated

Media

Fed

Propaganda

The China virus is innocuous. 99.96% survival rate.

According to the ultra leftist WHO and the CDC

Stop the drivel

Remember all those people dying in China and Italy and just about every country in the world in the world other than the USA? The Fed and the CDC have no authority there.

And the survival rate is closer to 97.63 % which in an infected population of 64 million is a lot of deaths.

And that doesn't take into account those who survive but are left with chronic injuries from the disease.

The Spanish flu' of 1918 which killed about 50 million people had a survival rate of 97.5% (a mortality rate of 2.5%). 1918 Influenza: the Mother of All Pandemics - CDC

Even the Black Plague has a 89% survival rate. Black Plague Mortality - CDC

Internet Experts™ on nothing, may have stated that 78.54% of random statistics found on the internet, are 64.32% accurate, 71.12% of the time.

Have maybe heard that life has a 0.00001% survival rate.

Nobody knows why that's not just 0%.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: chr0naut

I can see you are a msm fakenews fan. Let me show you a little of what the man has done in his four years.

Composed a peace deal for the middle east

Nope. Kushner did that.

Also, in the 'deal', Israel lost the Temple Mount and Eastern Jerusalem.

And the deal was only between Saudi Arabia (who had already acknowledged Israel as a nation back in 1967 in the Khartoum Resolution) and Israel.

Called out big pharma (introducing price drops)

During Trump's Presidency, the price of an Epipen, a lifesaving medicine, was increased 500% (in the USA). The current price of an Epipen is about $700. In 2007, you could get a set of two for $94. There were other even greater price hikes of meds during Trump's term of office. Despite Trump's efforts, prices haven't come down noticeably.

Arrested more human traffickers than all previous presidencies

Trump didn't arrest a single one. He did implenent anti-humanitarian policies that broke up families, impounded children, and arrested a lot of legitimate asylum seekers and refugees.

Peace to North Korea

No, under Trump's Presidency, NK gained the ability to nuke the USA and Kim played Trump, promising denuclearization that never happened, while arming-up.

NK was already at peace, for decades, the Korean war hostilities having ceased when the armistice was signed on July 27, 1953.

Called out the military industrial progress

So, he cut their budgets? Nah, military spending is up.

Stopped the CIA forever war

He invented the term.

Bought the troops home

He did that. Some of them.

De powering the CIA (last person to try this was JFK

What state secrets are you referring too. He has stated he will released the JFK files. As fair as I am concerned this is a good thing (unless you are a deepstate fan - like youself

‘Ca sually tweeting out national secrets’: Internet stunned as Trump tweets about previously unknown US nukes

Experts say Donald Trump’s tweet on Friday contained information not meant for the public

Trump’s Tweets Are Freaking Out America’s Closest Allies

Did Trump Declassify a Secret CIA Program With a Tweet?

and, not a Tweet, but Report: Trump shared secret info about IS with Russians

Audited the Pentagon for the missing 10s of trillions

and...?

Nationalised the federal reserve (last person to try this was JFK)

Is Trump Nationalizing the Fed? | Armstrong Economics

Stopped the forever war.

You said that, but what about the Kurds that are dying because Edrogan has marched his troops into the vacuum left?

ran the election on an executive order defining it as a national emergency (read JFKs EO and see how similar they are.

The elections proceeded under the timetable outlined in the Constitution and did not divert from the dates set down prior to the executive order.

The order was a bit of showboating that did nothing, as if the President has the right to set election dates contrary to Articles 1 & 4 of the Constitution and the 12th Amendment.

edit on 2/12/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

You don’t know a single person who knows a single person who died from the China virus either

Not from China, Italy or the USA and not from New Zealand or Australia either

Unless you’re going to lie of course

That's because only 25 have died from COVID-19 in New Zealand. We got it under control.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Anyone who thinks the China virus is a ‘dangerous pandemic’ obviously can not discern that their opinion has been manipulated

Media

Fed

Propaganda

The China virus is innocuous. 99.96% survival rate.

According to the ultra leftist WHO and the CDC

Stop the drivel

Remember all those people dying in China and Italy and just about every country in the world in the world other than the USA? The Fed and the CDC have no authority there.

And the survival rate is closer to 97.63 % which in an infected population of 64 million is a lot of deaths.

And that doesn't take into account those who survive but are left with chronic injuries from the disease.

The Spanish flu' of 1918 which killed about 50 million people had a survival rate of 97.5% (a mortality rate of 2.5%). 1918 Influenza: the Mother of All Pandemics - CDC

Even the Black Plague has a 89% survival rate. Black Plague Mortality - CDC

Internet Experts™ on nothing, may have stated that 78.54% of random statistics found on the internet, are 64.32% accurate, 71.12% of the time.

Have maybe heard that life has a 0.00001% survival rate.

Nobody knows why that's not just 0%.

Jesus.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I could counter everyone of your points there. But i dont have too. The truth is coming like a freight train. Your narrative will simply breakdown.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

That's because only 25 have died from COVID-19 in New Zealand. We got it under control.

#fakenews

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

The forever war being the perpetual state of war that the USA finds itself in. Be it in Afganistan , Iraq , Libya, Syria etc. Trump pulled the troops home and would have had them home earlier if the Pentagon had not withheld information regarding troop numbers. (hence some of the sackings)

We all know Clinton had her eyes on Iran. Funny how the CIA have stepped up and said how bad it is that a nuclear scientist was killed.

These intelligent agencies being the same ones that provided false information to start wars in the first place.

Let me put this in a perspective you will understand.. Who are Bidens Foregin advisors..?

Susan Rice - central to overthrowing Gaddafi

Tony Blinken - wanted to arm the rebels in Turkey.

Michele Flournoy - up for invading Sryia

Brett McGurk - supports the extreme Kurish separatists that want to fund turkey

Nicolas Burns - fully supported the war with Iraq

A Haines - Cia torture and drown killings

NOw put this in further perspective. Read the Pentagon papers in which it was stagasised the funding of extremist groups in Sryia. (ISL / ISIS)

That is the forever war. It makes a great change for USA president not to start or support the war effort.

Its a shame you do

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Auditing the Pentagon for the missing 30 - 80 trillion dollars is no 'and moment' as you put. Do you not think intelligence services should be accountable to government regarding there actions. Evdiently not.. Why dont you get a job in NK.

thats an awful lot of money. I guess you belief the cock and bull story that they lost the information regarding the missing money in the 911 attack.

Very badly versed. You need to read more. Did you even bother trying to watch the video I sent you or do you prefer your deepstate echo chamber.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

and why not answer my question

Do you not think the JFK files that the deepstate dont want unsealed should be opened as Potus has stated. Do you not think that people have the right to know how and why the president of the USA was killed.

Trump is going to be dumping a load more secrets soon. The way the intelegiecne sytem works needs addressing. Intelligence willl be replaced with Open source intelligence. Go and have a read.......

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Ca sually tweeting out national secrets’: Internet stunned as Trump tweets about previously unknown US nukes Experts say Donald Trump’s tweet on Friday contained information not meant for the public Trump’s Tweets Are Freaking Out America’s Closest Allies Did Trump Declassify a Secret CIA Program With a Tweet? and, not a Tweet, but Report: Trump shared secret info about IS with Russians

Dont be lazy! all your information so subjective and interpretational. Why dont you find the site where the Donald has dumped this information and have a look for yourself.

One of the first hits up was information about the finders cult. An international pedo ring that was bust open in the late 1980s - just down the road from Comet Ping Pong. Investifgation was going very well untill the CIA took over. But again I guess you think it wrong to have access to this information and that deepstate should have immunity.

These people are sick!

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

He has bought nearly all the troops home. Go and have a look. He wants them back for Christmas. You are a lazy person to debate with because you do not check your facts.

Again I ask the question you circumnavigate. Do you think it correct the pentagon lied about troop numbers.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

ump didn't arrest a single one. He did implenent anti-humanitarian policies that broke up families, impounded children, and arrested a lot of legitimate asylum seekers and refugees

Lets look at the objective truth shall we?

Executive Order on Combating Human Trafficking and Online Child Exploitation in the United States

www.whitehouse.gov...

please go and read and learn some. You simply are not informed.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

ump didn't arrest a single one. He did implenent anti-humanitarian policies that broke up families, impounded children, and arrested a lot of legitimate asylum seekers and refugees

Lets look at the objective truth shall we?

Executive Order on Combating Human Trafficking and Online Child Exploitation in the United States

www.whitehouse.gov...

please go and read and learn some. You simply are not informed.

Viral Chart Distorts Human Trafficking Statistics

We haven't seen the full 2020 numbers yet.

What item in the EO had not already been in existence prior? Except for a single new job role, and a website, this is all stuff that is already happening.

If Trump issued EO's that the sun was going to rise, would you attribute sunrises to POTUS?

edit on 2/12/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

why dont u try and answering my questions instead of circumnavigating. I would guess because you cant do a sustainable job. A couple below for you.

Again I ask the question you circumnavigate. Do you think it correct the pentagon lied about troop numbers.

Do you not think the JFK files that the deepstate dont want unsealed should be opened as Potus has stated. Do you not think that people have the right to know how and why the president of the USA was killed

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Funny there have been massive human trafficing arrests in last couple of months. Many did not even make it onto msm...

Do you work for the fakenews or is this just your hobby?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

why dont u try and answering my questions instead of circumnavigating. I would guess because you cant do a sustainable job. A couple below for you.

No, why would they?

Do you not think the JFK files that the deepstate dont want unsealed should be opened as Potus has stated. Do you not think that people have the right to know how and why the president of the USA was killed

I don't even know what JFK files you mean. If you mean the assasination records, they are already available online: JFK Assassination Records - National Archives

If you mean some secret files, then how could I know what they contain, nor could I advise what should be done about them. For the same reason, neither do you.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

You don’t know a single person who knows a single person who died from the China virus either

Not from China, Italy or the USA and not from New Zealand or Australia either

Unless you’re going to lie of course

About the same as the rest of the world then

The numbers are FAKE

The China virus has been ‘under control’ since the very beginning

It’s harmless
edit on 2 12 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)[/

And I CANT WAIT to see your anti-biden (the pedophile) rhetoric next year

Oh wait, the media won’t feed you any
edit on 2 12 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Again please stop circumnavigate the question.

Actually its a fact they lied about troop numbers to donald trump. Go do some reading. Once you have established that fact please answer the question. Do you think the Pentagon was correct to lie to the presdident or do you think they should have been fired.

I don't even know what JFK files you mean. If you mean the assasination records, they are already available online: JFK Assassination Records - National Archives

If you dont know what i mean i guess you cannot answer the question. The files being the ones that Trump was threatening to release that are being held under the secrets act by the CIA. So again I will ask do you think they intelligence services should be covering up against crimes against a former president of the USA.
I am sure you are aware there is muchos evidence that they where complicit in JFKs murder.

There is a war going with the deepstate. By the way you are attempting to not answer the questions makes me think you are on there side.

Personally i prefer freedom and truth..

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Again please stop circumnavigate the question.

Answered here.

Actually its a fact they lied about troop numbers to donald trump. Go do some reading. Once you have established that fact please answer the question. Do you think the Pentagon was correct to lie to the presdident or do you think they should have been fired.

And yet, no one was fired.

Imagine, lying to the President (if it happened at all)!

Perhaps the conspiracy sites that it is obvious the President believes, are the ones who are lying?

Perhaps the military was returning the favor for when Trump lied right to their faces about a 10% pay rise, when they only actually were given their fairly standard 2.4% rise. He also said that they hadn't gotten a pay rise for 10 years when they had actually received pay rises every year, indexed to growth in non-military incomes.

It is really dumb to lie to people who already know the full details of their pay. Is the President dumb?

I don't even know what JFK files you mean. If you mean the assassination records, they are already available online: JFK Assassination Records - National Archives

If you dont know what i mean i guess you cannot answer the question. The files being the ones that Trump was threatening to release that are being held under the secrets act by the CIA. So again I will ask do you think they intelligence services should be covering up against crimes against a former president of the USA.
I am sure you are aware there is muchos evidence that they where complicit in JFKs murder.

There is a war going with the deepstate. By the way you are attempting to not answer the questions makes me think you are on there side.

Personally i prefer freedom and truth..

In 1992, Congress passed the President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act, which gave 25 years for all records to be released. The Act reached termination on October 26, 2017, when the remaining records were due to be released.

That was what Trump was going to 'release', it had little to do with Trump.

But, he didn't release them, did he? He held them back at Presidential order.

Archivists have complained that more than 500 are still unreleased and 15,000 of them were heavily redacted, and essentially useless.

If you want to find the truth, don't look to Trump.

edit on 3/12/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I am so fed up with fakebook , that I wish some hackers would take it down or EMP their servers , the world needs rid of social media , its turned the majority of humans from Grade C, or B assholes into grade A assholes and boosted village idiots to town criers

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join