It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MICHIGAN - Hearing on Election Irregularities Including Likely Fraud - Dec 1st 2020 at 10:15am ET

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Public Notice - December 1, 2020

MICHIGAN Hearing on the state's election "irregularities", likely-hood of fraud, along with broken election laws. (Several counties had between 150% and 780% more votes, than registered voters!)

10:15am Eastern on Tuesday, December 1, 2020.

Streamed Live by Right Side Broadcasting Network (RSBN)

Announcement: twitter.com...

Live Stream Embed:
Or Watch Directly on YouTube at: www.youtube.com...

One of the guys in charge of the hearing is going through some form life challenge at the moment. Ed McBroom will not let Rudy Giuliani attend, because Giuliani is not a 1st hand witness of election fraud, even though it was the Trump legal team who requested this hearing 2 weeks ago, lol.

Here is an article on that angle of the hearing: meaww.com...

#StopTheSteal

-CareWeMust
edit on 12/1/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
WHAT? NO RUDY ?
All is lost. Might a had a hope there for a minute, but no Rudy?
Oh well.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
Maybe Rudy is staying out west (was in AZ yesterday) and will help out in Nevada today..

A Nevada Judge has ordered Clark County (Las Vegas) officials to allow their voting machines, and "sealed containers" to be ready for inspection, no later than 1pm today (Dec 1st).

Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Progress!

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   

So we should know the outcome of both of these actions tomorrow,opps, later today I guess. It will be nice to have these tucked away, either way, with alacrity huh? None of this sometime next week stuff.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   
We shall see. There are quite a few moving parts. In the meantime, back to Michigan.

This summer, Michigan gave Dominion voting systems $25 Million dollars to use their system, plus an extra $800,000 for the ability to "do something" locally with the votes.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Maybe Rudy is staying out west (was in AZ yesterday) and will help out in Nevada today..

A Nevada Judge has ordered Clark County (Las Vegas) officials to allow their voting machines, and "sealed containers" to be ready for inspection, no later than 1pm today (Dec 1st).

Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Progress!

And a little more news:

BREAKING: Arizona State Rep Issues Call to Withhold State’s Electoral College Votes to Joe Biden Due to Significant Evidence of Fraud

Twitter is reporting that a Special Session is being called by the Arizona State Legislator to discuss... I haven't found anything official yet though.

And apparently a third judge in Georgia has renewed the court order to preserve the voting machines and data, reversing the second judge who reversed the first judge... whew!

What a tangled web.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I listened to that Arizona hearing in the background while i worked yesterday, honestly for a laugh.

Ive got to say, there definitely was a lot of shady things going on. Most people i know don't want to hear it. Those that agree that some fraud always is present will say there is no way its enough to do anything.

At one point one of the Arizona officials said "there is your smoking gun evidences right there"

Sorry i can't really give more info than that. Would need a transcript, it jumped out at me though

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Won't hold my breath, getting it goes nowhere. Everytime this kind of thing crops up it's another Nothingburger

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   
The news networks, even the local news, reports that the there was no vote fraud. They have repeated that endlessly, shouldn't I believe them? Like their COVID reports and everything else they say?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The media and politicians on the Left will keep pushing that narrative until all agree and obey. Despite what some of our friends here say, it's not over until the final bell. But keep dreaming that you can actually stop the process by saying it. At least they need to admit it's not over yet. You know, some intellectual honesty for once?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

Yes, it was eye-opening. For the Senators as well, obviously. I didn't listen to all the Senators' statements at the end, but I know the first few were angry. They may not be ready to accept the witness statements and evidence at face value, but they are definitely looking to pursue it further.

Good for them! We need to get to the bottom of this, one way or another, sooner rather than later.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Hoping to see the situation remedied soon...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure
a reply to: Boadicea

I listened to that Arizona hearing in the background while i worked yesterday, honestly for a laugh.

Ive got to say, there definitely was a lot of shady things going on. Most people i know don't want to hear it. Those that agree that some fraud always is present will say there is no way its enough to do anything.

At one point one of the Arizona officials said "there is your smoking gun evidences right there"

Sorry i can't really give more info than that. Would need a transcript, it jumped out at me though

I watched or listened to a lot of it and I have to say there hasn't been one witness so far that I don't believe. There are ambiguous issues like transporting ballots in personal vehicles that could just be benign, but some of the intimidation, denial of access, inappropriate numbers of observers and not letting them get close to the tables, there are a lot of things wrong that need to be dealt with properly.

I'm going to say this again for those of you on Biden's side, just so you understand that MOST of us at this point know it's likely to be him in the office next year but it has gone far beyond that. We can accept a Trump loss, what we will not accept is any form of election cheating or fraud. You can deny that it happened all you want, I don't trust your opinion, I will trust the sworn witnesses that face prison if they're lying. I've never had to be incarcerated but I have been in a prison one time, playing a mini-concert for level 3 & 4 prisoners and I don't ever want to spend another minute there for any reason. I will trust the evidence (look up the definition if you still don't believe we have seen/heard actual evidence) and whatever the final judgement is, is. But the corruption has to stop, wherever it is.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

We shall see. There are quite a few moving parts. In the meantime, back to Michigan.

This summer, Michigan gave Dominion voting systems $25 Million dollars to use their system, plus an extra $800,000 for the ability to "do something" locally with the votes.

Sounds like Michigan got a bargain didn't Georgia pay Dominion 180,000,000

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

The hearing will happen. Then, nothing will happen.

Michigander

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
They probably got more done without Rudy around.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
The news networks, even the local news, reports that the there was no vote fraud. They have repeated that endlessly, shouldn't I believe them? Like their COVID reports and everything else they say?

That is a social control tactic, it has been used a lot more lately than I ever remember it being used in politics. Government has always used that tactic and it is not illegal, it is a part of the propaganda system. Deny any evidence as real just because you can get away with it.

They need to investigate every states votes, not just the states that are swing states. The Democrats are using voter fraud and this tactic more now than the Republicans are but Republicans have used it in the past too. I would say that a fifth of the votes that went to Biden in California are probably fraudulent and they know nobody will question the numbers because they are not a swing state. Don't stop at the presidency, check the votes for congressmen too. I still cannot believe so little people voted for James in Detroit. The majority of the counties in the UP voted for James except for the democrat stronghold, Marquette county, where Marquette city voted more for the Democrat while the rest of the county voted more for James.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

"what we will not accept is any form of election cheating or fraud."

We probably dont have much choice in the matter considering the high levels of corruption in some of these battleground states.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: HalWesten

"what we will not accept is any form of election cheating or fraud."

We probably dont have much choice in the matter considering the high levels of corruption in some of these battleground states.

None of which has been proven in a court of law.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Sounds like Michigan got a bargain didn't Georgia pay Dominion 180,000,000

Attorney Lin Wood hinted that Georgia's governor and Secretary of state got nice Chicago-style kickbacks from Dominion. Totally illegal.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join