It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI finally investigating Election Fraud

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

www.google.ca...

This may result in nothing but at least it “appears” that the FBI is finally doing what it’s supposed to do. I don’t hold much hope that the career bureaucrats there actually will do their job properly but it’s interesting that the FBI is requesting information. Likely they’re just placating Trump till Jan when they can bask in the swamp again but we’ll see how it plays out. It really amazes me how little they’ve done on this issue and even more disturbingly, with Hunter Biden’s admissions of guilt on his laptop. I guess at this point I shouldn’t be surprised. The truth is that both the FBI and CIA are corrupt organizations and need complete ground up reorganization.

So now’s their chance to prove that they have a reason to exist. If they fail Americans here when it is most critical to the Republic’s survival then they will have proved their own insignificance. The next time Republicans control house and senate will be time to disband them. See ya letter agencies!

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BruceZuckerberg It’s patently obvious that the FBI has no credibility, integrity, or honesty left. They sold out to the politically corrupt DC masters.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: StreetGlide
a reply to: BruceZuckerberg It’s patently obvious that the FBI has no credibility, integrity, or honesty left. They sold out to the politically corrupt DC masters.

Yeah when you have high ups actively colluding with an outgoing admin to fabricate evidence on a private citizen and take part in a COUP, im gonna go out on a limb and say theyve lost all credibility

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BruceZuckerberg

One question.

How exactly do you know what the FBI, CIA are doing?

Or not doing?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

The FBI was specifically tasked to take care of Al Capone.

It took the IRS to take him down.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

One question.

Or not doing?

I might be late to comment, however i can say with certainty, the fbi, cia, nsa are definitely not interested in anyone but biden being President.

Look what happened to J.F.K. , Nixon, Reagan.....

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

One question.

Or not doing?

That's the point. We don't know, and will not know until just before January 20th.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

The only reason the FBI is doing something is because Trump recently said:

the Department of Justice and the FBI are “missing in action” in investigating potential voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

The FBI got called out AGAIN today...

edit on 29-11-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou

One question.

Or not doing?

I might be late to comment, however i can say with certainty, the fbi, cia, nsa are definitely not interested in anyone but biden being President.

Look what happened to J.F.K. , Nixon, Reagan.....

Speculative Conspiracy

Certainty requires facts & proof

Although, probably a mob hit on JFK

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

One question.

Or not doing?

That's the point. We don't know, and will not know until just before January 20th.

You really think the FBI, CIA are going to get involved in the election.

They do collect information. They’re probably more interested in the guy claiming he has info — than the info itself.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Attorney General Barr made the MSM angry (for some reason) back on November 9th, when he told the DOJ/FBI to investigate election fraud, if MEANINGFUL EVIDENCE is uncovered.

One Example: www.usnews.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I don't expect anything from the FBI, CIA OR the Justice Department. I see the military getting involved.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

The FBI was specifically tasked to take care of Al Capone.

It took the IRS to take him down.

That is rather upside down. It was the FBI that got the IRS involved. The FBI needed a federal crime to prosecute, and that was the best way to go about it, bootleggers are real good at hiding that they are bootleggers, but they can't watch all the balls at the same time.

The FBI's first involvement with Capone was to find out if he was legitimately too ill to respond to a subpoena.

... Capone was cited for contempt of court in Chicago and arrested in Florida. He was released on bond, but from there on, it was downhill for the notorious gangster:

• Less than two months later, Capone was arrested in Philadelphia by local police for carrying concealed weapons and was sent to jail for a year.
  • When he was released in 1931, Capone was tried and convicted for the original contempt of court charge. A federal judge sentenced him to six months in prison.
  • In the meantime, federal Treasury agents had been gathering evidence that Capone had failed to pay his income taxes. Capone was convicted, and on October 24, 1931, was sentenced to 11 years in prison. When he finally got out of Alcatraz, Capone was too sick to carry on his life of crime. He died in 1947.

Solving Scarface How the Law Finally Caught Up With Al Capone

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   

One question.

Or not doing?

I know they tried to remove a democratically elected President for 3 years for starters. Did you miss that one?

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: BruceZuckerberg

One question.

Or not doing?

I know they tried to remove a democratically elected President for 3 years for starters. Did you miss that one?

What is your proof?

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Ummm. The last three years?
I can attest to that from Sydney Australia darling.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

With what?

Opinion?

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   

With what?

Opinion?

your kidding right?

well just two things off the top of my head (and a google search btw)

1. remember the special prosecutor appointed that did a two year investigation of russian collusion by trump?
the basis of this was a steele dossier.... a dossier NOT VERIFIED for facts but taken at face value for a fisa warrant.
in fact even the author of this admitted it was not verified for facts... but admitted it was paid for by hillory campaign.
by the end of two years, hundreds if not thousands a man hours and MILLIONS PLUS dollars found what?
let me remind you ... BUBKUS...
he could not recommend filling of charges (what he was mandated to do if THE EVIDENCE JUSTIFIES IT) .
psst btw his job was to provide evidence of guilt for impeachment.. not find him innocent so save that load of bs .

2. he was impeached based on a phone call that their star witness NEVER HEARD DIRECTLY .. hell even second hand but THIRD HAND OPINON.
in fact the phone call WAS RECORDED AND IS AVAILABLE for viewing.
when the "trial" came trump was found INNOCENT...
again save the "he was impeached" argument because being impeached is like being accuse /undieted. you can ONLY BE FOUND GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW (OR SENATE IMPEACHMENT ) .

I could also list if you wanted to make your own comment even more foolish by reminding you of the ONLY COURT CASE filed by stormy daniels... where he was found INNOCENT and btw she had to pay HIS LEGAL FEES.

but hey why let facts get in way of rants and opinions right?

smh

scrounger

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Deep State Dem FBI Agents are not going to be non-objective. It is anything to get Trump and keep Trump out.

Haley and Walker 2024!!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

With what?

Opinion?

Try proving me a liar.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join