It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Spilled the Beans on Democrats 2020 Election Fraud and Cheating Plans.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: neformore
Sorry, but you exist in a fantasy reality of your own making.

The comments on ballots came in the light of the Covid pandemic and thoughts on how people might vote.

The organisation referred to is one that was put together to combat voter fraud, and is a cherry picked clip for convinience.

The comments about a pandemic are completely unrelated and from an article that is criticising Trumps response to Covid19, based on Bidens experience from his time in the Obama administration.

The organisation referred to is one that was put together to combat voter fraud, and is a cherry picked clip for convinience.

If that was actually a true thing then why is Biden so happy to ignore ALL the fraud that EVERYONE knows happened?
So that huge "anti" fraud organization you speak of sure failed didn't it? And based on the media and Biden's own words and actions after the fact prove whatever it is you believe is lower than a puerile joke.
There was so much fraud all helping Biden it's past the point of OBSCENE!

Who is living in a fantasy world again?

Where is all this fraud that everyone knows is happening?

No, really, where is it? Not one piece of evidence, just like there was no evidence that Trump was cheated out of the popular vote last time.

It's all a little desperate isn't it just because the man child can't stand to think he would lose.

The EVIDENCE of Pennsylvania fraud and violations of state law, is being presented to the 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals this week.

Here is a summary of the process: redstate.com...< br />

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana
a reply to: carewemust

I always felt it was odd, threw out all his appearances (not that he had many). He basically told people to vote for Trump, not him, he doesn't need them etc etc etc. He gave the appearance that he does not want or need their votes. The general population knew, the left would try cheat by mail and use the virus to maximum potential.

The guy that gets suburban moms in 12 cars at his rallies using the Wuhan Virus excuse as to why he has very little support. I highly doubt Kamala/Biden would turn down 12k+ people if they were available at his rallies. Let alone the massive support that Trump has.

I don't really understand why people would go to a rally in the first place. You'd think voting for them would be enough support without having to go listen to their BS in person.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
It's probably a good idea to keep all the plywood up around businesses until 2022.

Dont ever take them down.
Take what you can and Get out of the US.

Trump will go and live a quiet life.
With many 100's of millions.
and he will get more over the years

he play'd every one to Make Money.
and I bet 34% of you would do the same.

USA need to be made into lots of small countries!
even the USSR faild to hold together.
oh well another American Civil War.
it not soon then in 25 years.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: haaat
I won’t say I read all 3 pages, but the fact that EC hasn’t cast their votes + Congress telling Biden to quit calling himself President Elect is pretty funny.

November 24, 2020

More EVIDENCE that Joe Biden's "extensive fraud organization" is not just something he made up out of thin air:

High-level whistleblowers exclusively tell NATIONAL FILE that Dominion Voting Systems has been a “national security threat” for years and its machines, programmed in Serbia, are known for vote-flipping like the kind that Dominion was caught engaging in during the 2020 presidential election in Michigan.

According to whistleblowers, Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden personally visited Serbia to take part in a scheme that gave Democrats control of America’s Dominion voting machines in coordination with Eric Holder’s Justice Department. The plot is also linked to the Chinese, the Clinton Foundation, and George Soros.

This article will take you through the entire globalist plot, step by step...
Continued at: nationalfile.com...

Why do you ALWAYS go running to these types of websites to try and prove your point??? You have zero credibility because you continue to 'support' your argument by creating threads or linking to articles which are either highly dubious or outright propaganda. Over and over and over and over again..

The irony is that you whinge saying people are idiots for following the MSM but then repeatedly find your breaking news from resources which are equally, if not more biased.

As I have said to you before, if the site you go to has no positive comment or reports on the 'other' side, it is biased. Do you EVER check? No, of course not because it doesn't follow your narrative.

Here is a link for you. mediabiasfactcheck.com...

"Overall, we rate National File an extreme right Tin-Foil Hat Conspiracy website based on the promotion of unproven/debunked claims and a Strong Pseudoscience purveyor based on using junk science to support claims."

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
lol trump lost, move on

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesilver

I understand what you are saying. If I was running for public office, or something like that, I would care what you think... maybe.

But as things stand, over 71 million Americans feel Joe Biden cheated and he is not the president-elect!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Remember this guy?

This is your credibility level.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

LOL...And now the chickens are about to come home to roost, in several areas.

Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Arizona to hold public hearings to determine if their elections need a do-over.

mobile.twitter.com...

There will probably be 1,000 Trump supporters for each BLM and antifa Biden supporter at the hearings.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeanVenture

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana

I always felt it was odd, threw out all his appearances (not that he had many). He basically told people to vote for Trump, not him, he doesn't need them etc etc etc. He gave the appearance that he does not want or need their votes. The general population knew, the left would try cheat by mail and use the virus to maximum potential.

The guy that gets suburban moms in 12 cars at his rallies using the Wuhan Virus excuse as to why he has very little support. I highly doubt Kamala/Biden would turn down 12k+ people if they were available at his rallies. Let alone the massive support that Trump has.

I don't really understand why people would go to a rally in the first place. You'd think voting for them would be enough support without having to go listen to their BS in person.

For some, its the experience on supporting your future president and being around like minded people. Me personally, I never wanted to go to any rally.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha

It's probably a good idea to keep all the plywood up around businesses until 2022.

Every word of this statement reeks with cowardice.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Here is one of Joe Biden's and dr. Anthony Fauci's advisors in China.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Why is it that the courts have thrown out over 30 suits by the Trump dream team of lawyers for lack of evidence?

They start off with strong accusations of voter fraud but when the time comes to present evidence, there is none.

How can that be?

The more people involved in a secret enterprise, the more leaks there will be, and yet there is no evidence that has been provided to any court to support a claim of voter fraud.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha

There is no comparison! The Soviet Union was communist and had centralized planning which is a failure in itself. I mean, The Bolsheviks brutally murdered the Czar and his entire family children included then the communists there put people in gulags, starved millions and murdered millions. So please save your dialogue for your Antifa buddies.
America was founded on a different principle, that of liberty and free enterprise. We are about to lose that if people don’t wake up and smell the totalitarianism.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wildbob77
Why is it that the courts have thrown out over 30 suits by the Trump dream team of lawyers for lack of evidence?

They start off with strong accusations of voter fraud but when the time comes to present evidence, there is none.

How can that be?

The more people involved in a secret enterprise, the more leaks there will be, and yet there is no evidence that has been provided to any court to support a claim of voter fraud.

You're combining Trump Campaign + Trump Legal Team + Republican Citizens + Republican Organization lawsuits, just like the hype-prone mainstream media presents it. (They're doing the same with CoronaFlu.)

But since the mainstream media isn't intelligent enough to know the difference, it's likely that their viewers/readers/listeners don't know, or care, either.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wildbob77

How can that be?

You're combining Trump Campaign + Trump Legal Team + Republican Citizens + Republican Organization lawsuits, just like the hype-prone mainstream media presents it. (They're doing the same with CoronaFlu.)

But since the mainstream media isn't intelligent enough to know the difference, it's likely that their viewers/readers/listeners don't know, or care, either.

Serious question, why do you criticise the main stream media for not being intelligent, but you then go running to dubious sources like Gateway Pundit and Nationfile?

Can't you see that you're part of the problem in all this by flooding the place with claims from at best dubious sources and at worst, "extreme right Tin-Foil Hat Conspiracy website based on the promotion of unproven/debunked claims and a Strong Pseudoscience purveyor based on using junk science to support claims." places?

But I guess you'll just keep doing what you always do and post more rubbish and start more misleading threads. Yawn.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I agree with your overall premise and believe many of the points to be spot on. However, I have long thought that the entire system is corrupt from election all the way down to which fraternity/congressional/senate oversight committee that a politician joins to get the most $ and influence. I really think that we have long been occupied and that virtually every candidate (that is able to get past the primaries) on either side is pre-selected long before the election. I will grant that Trump appears to have bucked the system and IDK maybe he has. But is it just a coincidence that every single president's lineage (with the exception of only one: Martin Van Buren) D or R can be traced back to King John of England who signed the Magna Carta 1215 AD and most if not all are high-level masons? Heck Obama is a distant cousin of Dick Cheney even!

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I also think that there are larger things at play such as a divide and conquer and a strategy for breaking down western culture and governments. Yuri Bezmenov, a KGB defector practically screamed that America is in the late stages of Ideological Subversion, an essential method used by communists to undermine and destabilize Western countries

www.americanthinker.com...[/exne ws]

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The latest Rasmussen Poll

47% of Americans feel Democrats Stole Votes and Deleted Trump Votes in order to Ensure Joe Biden would win!

Source: twitter.com...

In other words, almost half of America believes Democrats committed FRAUD in several states.

This poll was conducted 6 days ago.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   

The latest Rasmussen Poll

47% of Americans feel Democrats Stole Votes and Deleted Trump Votes in order to Ensure Joe Biden would win!

Source: twitter.com...

In other words, almost half of America believes Democrats committed FRAUD in several states.

This poll was conducted 6 days ago.

Ok...

1. How many people were in the poll and what was the demographic?
2. So more people think they didn't steal it - 53%. Which coincidentally is around the difference in support between Biden and Trump. Does this mean that Biden's win was substantial?
3. 25% of Republican's don't even believe it.
4. 41% say it's not at all likely.
5. Statistics, statistics and more damn lies is said for a reason.

Ultimately those people who feel it was fraud will have based that on information from Trump. Not on the courts, not on any Govt agency, not anything proven in court so far. Lets face it, there is a lot of hot air around the fraud claims and so far, zero has been actually proven in a court of law, no-one (apart from the Trump campaign) is launching a full scale investigation. This means that all the people who said they think it was stolen are basing that ENTIRELY on what Trump is claiming, right leaning Trump supporting websites are claming etc.. At this point, NOTHING has been proven in regards to widespread and election changing fraud. And yet 47% are claiming that there is. I think that says more about cult of personality than anything.

But as the saying goes "tell a lie often enough..".

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
So question:

Georgia, one of the most important states for Biden,
HAND RECOUNTED ALL PAPER BALLOTS and there
was no sign of fraud of any kind.

This recount was carefully monitored by Trump
watchers and republican watchers. The head of it
all is a lifelong republican.

How does your theory about Dominion software
explain this?

Now mind you, I think that the CIA, etc, is capable
of almost anything.. so don't think I throw out this
dominion concept without critical
analysis.

Other critical states did hand recounts of paper
ballots too.

(post by dfens removed for political trolling and baiting)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join