It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has any one considered that either way things don't look good?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Just a thought regarding covid and the future "plan" based who ends up in office.

So, under Biden the plan is masking up for months, or possibly longer, and continued social distancing. His web page states he wants universal masking. Another article states strict lockdowns.

"To be effective, the lockdown has to be as comprehensive and strict as possible." Source: thehill.com...

Under Trump we have the "vaccine that's going to be ready in record time". I've heard him say he's hoping to distribute in record time, hopefully by the beginning of 2021.
. What is NOT mentioned is exactly what the criteria is regarding the vaccine that's had no time for real testing or a long enough duration for potential side effects. Who exactly is going to be lining up to take this vaccine, and what of those that don't? What consequences are there for not taking it? He seems pretty adamant that this is the ticket to open back up… but what if you don't want to get in that train… then what?

Any others considered this? Either way you go covid is going to have some type requirement attached to the future plan of combating covid. Honestly, I don't like either scenero.

Either way you go you are going to have restrictions of some kind. You're either going to be locked down with mask mandates across the board, or your going to line up for a jab to open back up.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Yes. I think many have.

The impact might be blunted by having Trump in office. Regardless, Trump will leave office either in a couple of months or 4 more years, but the moment he leaves it is back to business as usual.

That business involved taking everything DJT scored for the working class in America and giving it right back to the Globalists.

Lockdowns are just the start.

Just wait until the reeducation camps start up
edit on 11 21 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

What's coming is punishment.

COVID19 was engineered to aid in the advancement of the New World Order. The Great Reset is upon us.
edit on 11 21 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: summer5

It's like the no-win scenario in Star Trek 2 the Wrath of Khan. What is it called?

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I imagine that the large swathe of anti vaxxers are going to be very vocal.

And since it will take time and money to ensure there are enough doses and it is as effective as claimed, early 2021 is a bit unrealistic.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
All that aside, OP, you're missing one -- Antifa/BLM will wreak havoc no matter what. If Trump gets a second term, they'll go full Scorched Earth where ever they can, and if Biden gets it, they'll target everyone not willing to bow down to them.

We're kinda #ed either way with these terrorist groups, and they know they can make us scream "Uncle" so long as they are permitted to.

originally posted by: lostbook

It's like the no-win scenario in Star Trek 2 the Wrath of Khan. What is it called?

Kobayashi Maru. It's a fairly apt term to fall back on, because it's really a no-win scenario (unless we get serious & "remind" politicians who pays their bloated salaries)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
We are BSing ourselves (the people) into our own prison, we either get the respectful, yielding, gentle government America used to have or they are going to run us over like a train. Too much TV in society, too much Hollywood making movies for decades exalting public servants into kings, dukes, princes, and lords. This is America, we the people are the holders of the key and the fact is everything that has happened to us in 2020 is because we let them and through materialism has made the population soft. We are either going to be imprisoned or we are going to break free, put a boot in the ass of tyrants. It's just the truth.

The second "lockdowns" or advisory orders, have made me realize they are going to ride that ship into the sunset and we aren't getting our rights back unless we make it clear we aren't going to stand for it. What is the best course of action? There has to be good people in government who can help stop the tyranny? Why are such a few people (governors, mayors, and health) controlling SO MANY facets of life? Who the hell okay'd all this? Not Americans that's for sure. Enough is enough for real folks lets get these governors recalled, get some law enforcement arresting these perpetrators of tyranny and terrorism. Head of BLM, Antifa, whoever they can pin it on. It's time, total national security issue. Routines, businesses, livelihoods destroyed for a fake weak virus. Stand tall America or we will perish.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Just read science articles on how RAAS inhibitors can help to keep covid from being fatal. Seems like a natural source of these inhibitors is present in milk. It reduces the over-expression of Bradikinin and sometimes cytokines in the body which is how the covid does more damage. Ok, always knew that Milk had lots of medical properties but never realized it had more than beta-blocker activity towards hypertension. Learned something new.

We drink grassmilk, it is better tasting than regular commercial milk. It also contains less pesticide and herbicide residue and more of the antiinflamitory chemistry than grain fed milk. I like my organic cheerio like cereal on occasion and even though I have an allergy to milk, I still use some milk, just not a lot. Grassmilk runs about five bucks a half gallon but we like it better, so does our blind cat. It is a complex way that this works, it includes more of a certain type of lactobacillus being present in the digestive system that boosts the good chemistry in the milk. This only helps to curb very serious cases from doing major permanent harm, it does not stop you from getting the virus or from getting a bad case of the virus, it does help in one certain way to stop this virus from destroying your body. I do not know if this would work on all viruses or not, the evaluation and experiments were not done on flu viruses or cold viruses.

Something to consider I suppose, like I said, I have an allergy to milk protein which is the part that protects you, but I still like to have milk occasionally and put it into my coffee most times.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Exactly! So does that mean that in some way both sides have a hand in how this unfolds? With all the information claimed by Trump's team on corruption is he aware of the dangers of said "cure"? Does he really trust the CDC and big pharma? Questions to consider. At least for myself.

originally posted by: projectvxn
Yes. I think many have.

The impact might be blunted by having Trump in office. Regardless, Trump will leave office either in a couple of months or 4 more years, but the moment he leaves it is back to business as usual.

That business involved taking everything DJT scored for the working class in America and giving it right back to the Globalists.

Lockdowns are just the start.

Just wait until the reeducation camps start up

What's coming is punishment.

COVID19 was engineered to aid in the advancement of the New World Order. The Great Reset is upon us.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I am also well aware of your point and agree 100%. That's also crossed my mind. Thank you for bringing this into the discussion. We may not have to worry about covid after the call is made.

originally posted by: Nyiah
All that aside, OP, you're missing one -- Antifa/BLM will wreak havoc no matter what. If Trump gets a second term, they'll go full Scorched Earth where ever they can, and if Biden gets it, they'll target everyone not willing to bow down to them.

We're kinda #ed either way with these terrorist groups, and they know they can make us scream "Uncle" so long as they are permitted to.

originally posted by: lostbook

Kobayashi Maru. It's a fairly apt term to fall back on, because it's really a no-win scenario (unless we get serious & "remind" politicians who pays their bloated salaries)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

"Kobayashi Maru!" Thanks! Kirk beat the unbeatable situation by re-writing the code on the test computer operating the Kobayashi Maru. Maybe someone needs to do something similar in the political arena to beat this unbeatable political situation.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I don't think it's been looking good for a few decades now. Both parties celebrating a steer towards authoritarianism from the federal government for some time. First we saw a reduction of rights in the name of protecting us from terrorists, now it's COVID. We keep letting the federal government put blanket policy over all of us, and people will justify it if it's their party because it's with the best intentions.

If we separate the premise from politics, I think most Americans would agree that we've been going in the wrong direction for a little while now. We've seen a outright redefining of our ethos, and things like personal responsibility and accountability are becoming taboo.

You know it's bad when something huge happens, and instead of a majority of people asking "what am I going to do", the internal or external question is "what are they going to do". People are looking for guidance and or salvation from our employees.

This isn't going to stop, and every so often there will be a new invisible enemy. That's how those in power will keep us distracted from either their gross incompetence, or outright malice.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Just read science articles on how RAAS inhibitors can help to keep covid from being fatal. Seems like a natural source of these inhibitors is present in milk. It reduces the over-expression of Bradikinin and sometimes cytokines in the body which is how the covid does more damage. Ok, always knew that Milk had lots of medical properties but never realized it had more than beta-blocker activity towards hypertension. Learned something new.

Talk about learning something new, I had no idea milk has that property regarding hypertension! Huh, I wonder if that might explain why I feel so much better after drinking it, when we get it. I don't mean feeling better in terms of satiation, I mean I physically FEEL better. I'll have to track that consumption alongside my BP, maybe an increase in consumption frequency might be warranted if it helps lower it further alongside the CBD capsules I already use.

This only helps to curb very serious cases from doing major permanent harm, it does not stop you from getting the virus or from getting a bad case of the virus, it does help in one certain way to stop this virus from destroying your body. I do not know if this would work on all viruses or not, the evaluation and experiments were not done on flu viruses or cold viruses.

Well, that old saying "You are what you eat" certainly comes back into play. I've also wondered -- totally out of the blue, mind you -- if there's a higher percentage of vegetarian/vegan short-stick cases (severe cases) versus meat-eaters/animal derived product users (cheese, milk, etc) It's not THAT uncommon for the elderly to turn vegetarian, even my grandmother eventually ended up on a mostly dairy-light vegetarian diet because she grew to dislike the smell, taste and texture of most meats (regardless of quality) the older she got, and the same went for most things milk/milk-derived. So she ate more veggies instead, meat was very seldom (usually at a holiday get-together only)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I think that if Biden wins, then every Democratic leader will get a vaccination, since they have already said that they are essential to the Government working so they need one first.

THEN I think that every NFL and NBA player will get theirs too, since they are entirely essential in keeping our country going.

Somewhere in the middle of that, everyone on the A list in Hollywood will get theirs too, since without Hollywood our economy will collapse.

Somewhere in the middle of that also, everyone in the 1% will get theirs too...

Somewhere around 2023-2047, whomever is left will be able to get a shot as well...

Welcome to trickle down health care.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Well if your control is a blown out of proportion flu, the results of this experiment....... might be tainted.
edit on 21-11-2020 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
So what happens when the mediocre people of the world come to realize that their children and them selves are contracting this new debilitating ailment at a significantly higher percentage than the more affluent families of the community?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: summer5
Either way you go you are going to have restrictions of some kind. You're either going to be locked down with mask mandates across the board, or your going to line up for a jab to open back up.

Either way it's not going to work:

With strict lock downs in Michigan we saw fourteen people plotting to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer.

Anything that is strict or forced is extreme, just imagine what constitutional loving Americans would do...

edit on 22-11-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
If the Trump remains in office and makes the vaccine available on a voluntary basis, then by-and-large only the masks-wearing zombies will be lining up for it. That's fine by me. Let them be the voluntary guinea pigs.

If the vaccine is good and really protects people, they will have a leg up on the rest of us.

If the vaccine is poison and like people, that's on them.

Win-win...

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I was thinking that there is a surefire way we could put Trump back in office for 4 more years. Petition the White House to prosecute Biden. After all he did commit felonies in the Ukraine and China affairs. If Trump called Barr and told him to file charges the resulting Constitutional Crisis would go his way most likely. And even if it didn't Biden and the Dems would be FUBARED for the next four years.

In fact that sounds like a thread.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

originally posted by: summer5

Either way it's not going to work:

With strict lock downs in Michigan we saw fourteen people plotting to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer.

Anything that is strict or forced is extreme, just imagine what constitutional loving Americans would do...

And keep in mind, that's just the people known and caught. There's little to nothing stopping other groups from being on the same bandwagon more quietly and carefully. Hell, most people up here think there probably is, without a doubt.

If any state were to blow a gasket and go after a hardliner "leader" first, I would not discount MI from being the first.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Oh... I have done it now.

White house petition

Who wants to help me get that over 100,000?
edit on 22-11-2020 by ntech because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join