It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery aircraft on Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation episode

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
In one brief scene in the 3rd episode of the "Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation" the man is flipping through a report folder. It begins with an image of an F-117 and the next page shows another aircraft never officially revealed to the public. Below is a screenshot from the show:

And here is a link to the documentary itself: www.dailymotion.com...

Sometimes it happens that some really neat things plays as an easter eggs on TV documentaries... what it might be? Hmm... it looks Skunky to me
Does anyone has any ideas?

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeedFanatic
Looks like the aircraft that was "supposedly" seen by those guys at area 51 who always seem to see something amazing

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Based on 1) the fact that the wing tips fold down for wave-riding during cruise (like the old XB-70, 2) the hemispherical nose cap appears to be made of a heat resistant material (carbon-carbon, or insulating ceramic), and 3) when the wing tips are folded down, the fineness ratio of the resulting delta planform is about 3+, I would say this is a technically credible depiction of a conceptual aircraft design capable of cruising at Mach 3+. Basically, a more modern SR-71 probably capable of sustained cruising slightly higher and slightly faster.

I have no idea if this was ever actually built.
reply to: SpeedFanatic

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Maybe representing same craft without wings?

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeedFanatic

Looks a bit like that to me

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Remember there is Mr Steve Justice ancient Skunk works in this show, it may not be a hazard if pictures surfaced, may be some sort of unofficial communication.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Dad never mentioned working on anything like that. Of course, he never mentioned anything he was working on. LOL!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Looks like SkunkWorks got a hold of the XB-70 program and mixed it with da Fish

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
It's fake.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

just hiding in plain sight

[dreamlandressort.com]
edit on 22-11-2020 by mightmight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
It look a lot like the plane on the 73 th birthday of USAF theaviationist.com... so strange ...

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Might be just a standard pic of "Aurora/Sr72/Son of Blackbird/Top Gun Secret Aircraft/Black Project XFile WOOO" plane.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   
What ever it is, it looks almost identical to what I saw flying with 2 F-15's on a moonlit evening around 10,000ft over the East of England middle of last year. 50% larger than the two F-15's that were flanking it. Something is out there...…..

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Looks just like the aircraft in the sighting years ago in the North Sea..! a reply to: mightmight

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
For every decade since the 80s, I think it would be a safe bet that the Big 3 (+ others) produced each of following in some form or capacity, whether in-house or soliticted:

1) Advanced Fighter Concept
2) Time Sensitive ISR Concept
3) Special Purpose Concepts
4) Tactical or Strategic Bomber Concept

Worst case, between those four types, that's at least 4 classified aircraft per decade.

Four decades removed from 1980, that's about 16 unique classified aircraft that could have been toyed with in the skies.

As Zaphod before, there really is a lot out there we have never, or may never see.

top topics

join