It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Governor Cuomo is getting an EMMY award!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I currently live in New York, and his actions are 100 percent why I just bought a home in Florida this week. I should be out of this hell hole within 2 weeks. Give him an award for the most outward migration in the country!

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Is this a joke? I mean we all know he’s just an actor... will they mention the number of people who died in his state during his time as governor? Doesn’t he have blood on his hands?

Nursing homes?

a reply to: Michielli

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I heard Governor Cuomo wanted to bring his 89 year old mother over for Thanksgiving dinner in defiance of the restriction. Likewise his brother was busted for making other plans and not staying home. Do as I say, not as i do. All mask wearers are equal, but some are more equal than others.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Michielli
The International Emmy Awards announced on Friday that the Democrat will receive its Founder's Award "in recognition of his leadership during the Covid19 pandemic & his masterful use of TV to inform & calm people around the world."

Gotta love it! Now we're going to start giving out awards for acting to politicians.

Just thought it was super funny.

Fast forward: August 24, 2021

For the crimes of Sexual Assault, Andrew Cuomo was stripped of the EMMY that was awarded to him just last year. This occurred today, the same day he resigned in disgrace, as governor of New York state.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Whoever awards EMMY's must feel pretty embarrassed today.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Michielli
The International Emmy Awards announced on Friday that the Democrat will receive its Founder's Award "in recognition of his leadership during the Covid19 pandemic & his masterful use of TV to inform & calm people around the world."

Gotta love it! Now we're going to start giving out awards for acting to politicians.

Just thought it was super funny.

Fast forward: August 24, 2021

For the crimes of Sexual Assault, Andrew Cuomo was stripped of the EMMY that was awarded to him just last year. This occurred today, the same day he resigned in disgrace, as governor of New York state.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Whoever awards EMMY's must feel pretty embarrassed today.

Meh....I have lost all faith in humanity. Who gives a crap about the Emmys....nobody except those getting them.

Even the craphole referenced in the article is just a craphole of a person.

They are actors....that is all. There is nothing about any of them that is worthy of praise. If they all died of Covid tomorrow, it would be a week long headline and then all forgotten.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

cumo need to be what ?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
cumo the communist

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join