It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Governor Cuomo is getting an EMMY award!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
This gal gets it.

(Apologies for the assumption)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
And people wonder why there is such a distrust of the media. The guy go's on the news station his brother works for and gets interviewed by that very same brother. Not once mind you, multiple times a week! I hope they go through with it and people start a write in campaign to squash it! Lets see the documentation he has been refusing to release! He is a typical democrat, useless, loves to hear himself talk and loves writing books of how great he is when he actually is not.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Michielli

With any luck, Cuomo will receive a Darwin award soon as well.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

... is all I got to say.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

ALBANY, N.Y. -- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is set to soon receive an International Emmy award for his once-daily televised briefings on the coronavirus pandemic that killed tens of thousands of New Yorkers this spring.

The International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, whose members include media and entertainment figures from over 60 countries and 500 companies, announced Friday it plans to present the award to the Democratic governor in a live-streamed show Monday.

International Academy President & CEO Bruce L. Paisner said Cuomo is being honored with the academy's Founders Award for using his briefings to inform and calm the public. Previous recipients include former Vice President Al Gore, Oprah Winfrey, and director Steven Spielberg.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Awards mean so little anymore. It compares to Caitlin Jenner getting woman of the year.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision

With any luck, Cuomo will receive a Darwin award soon as well.

In prison, he will get an enema award from Big Louie.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous.

What’s next? An Oscar for Trump, for best drawn out non fiction play?

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Nipple piercings are passe'. Apparently the "hipper" (or too hip to use the word "hip") politicos use nip clamps... that way you can adjust the pain administered depending how much punishment you feel deserving of from your white privilege or disdain for defunding law enforcement ... so I hear.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Yeah , for his masterful use of Killing Elderly Americans in the State of N.Y. with his Delusional Mindset of thinking he is a King...........

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
And Don Lemon should get an Academy Award for his Constant Crying on Live Television.

That man is so full of # that it literally makes me nauseous.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I have to disagree with the Emmy people.

I think Nancy Pelosi should have gotten the award, Her Foster Brooks impersonations are always spot on.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The more people you cause the death of because of criminal negligence in Cuomo's case for example, the more awards the devil will give to you through people he controls on planet earth.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Yes well deserved, he’s one of my favourite actors. His brother also has very good acting skills.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

What a whining baby Lemon is.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I thought he sent record numbers of sick old people from hospital into nursing homes to die. After being given money from health lobbyists for nursing homes.
edit on 21-11-2020 by 11SK1180 because: Add

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Who gives the awards for making terrible decisions whose consequences were obvious to anyone with a reasonably functional brain, which lead to the untimely deaths of thousands of parents, grandparents, sons and daughters, husbands and wives?
The man is guilty of gross negligence at best. Appropriately, probably war crimes and mass murder.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
And Don Lemon should get an Academy Award for his Constant Crying on Live Television.

That man is so full of # that it literally makes me nauseous.

BAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA I f#cking cannot stand Don Lemon...make it go away!

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
You know, as New Yorkers go, and I went to school there and I lived there in the city, I really like Giuliani. Before Giuliani NYC was a sh#thole and a dangerous one at that. He cleaned up the streets and made it safe to walk around and use the subway. People make fun of him bcos he's old and a bit quirky....you know....he has some personality...god forbid. Cuomo looks like a mafia corpse. Now NYC is a sh#thole again....and I mean pre-pandemic. Like many democrat states and cites. I live in a democrat run city in Texas and they're on the way to ruining it as we speak. Now we have tent cities. Good thing I don't have to leave my house and the only familty I have (read want) to visit is 1.5 minute away from my house. I think even when the plandemic is done I will keep observing lockdown.
edit on 11 21 2020 by Michielli because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

Who gives the awards for making terrible decisions whose consequences were obvious to anyone with a reasonably functional brain, which lead to the untimely deaths of thousands of parents, grandparents, sons and daughters, husbands and wives?
The man is guilty of gross negligence at best. Appropriately, probably war crimes and mass murder.

It's a travesty but I have a feeling he will be dealt with early on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join