It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This election proves - Your vote does not count

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

How is this not in the mud pit? There is no proof, no links. Biden won the electoral vote and popular vote. This is your opinion and nothing else.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Why do you keep saying " oh well it's your guy that lost " No Gortex America is losing and people like you are letting it happen because of Party Politics.

Because as it stands after the Trump administration has filed and had rejected numerous court petitions alleging irregularities Biden still has the numbers therefor he won.

There is no evidence that voter fraud on the scale that would see the result overturned happened but Trump keeps playing his violin in the hope he can somehow hold on to power , he and the RNC need to accept that fact and do what is right for America not continue this soap opera .

Bad losers are never a pretty sight.

Donald Trump has had a fresh setback in his bid to overturn his loss in the US election as Michigan lawmakers indicated they would not seek to undo Joe Biden's projected win in the state.

Two Republican legislators pledged to follow "normal process" in validating the vote after a White House meeting.

Earlier on Friday, Georgia dealt the US president another blow by certifying Mr Biden's razor-thin margin of victory.
www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 21-11-2020 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I love how ATS has gone off the deep end lately.

Maybe you can exorcise those evil Dems?

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Wow!

So much fear, so much anger, so much desperation.

Wasn't it Trump who wanted Mail In Ballots mage illegitimate, ergo nullifying the democratic voice of thousands of Democrats the world over?

That was a move worthy of the most fascist dictators...

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Life will go on.... and tent city will grow in the cities...

All is well in USA....

right?

Thank God I live in Europe!

originally posted by: FauxMulder

In June 2021 I'll still be here. In America. With all my guns. With all my rights intact. Come 2022 the Republicans will probably take over the house and make Biden or Harris even more of a lame duck president.

Life will go on.

Then why are you bemoaning that your vote won't count anymore? Your OP now officially makes less sense than it did before I got to this nugget of information.

I too live in Europe, for the next month anyway, I don't feel cheated by the result of the american elections. I live in Scotland, there have been 2 times in my lifetime my vote has actually counted in a British General Election, the rest of the time Scotland is too small for our voice to mean much as part of the wider UK (we traditionally vote very differently to the rest of the country).

So I can empathise with your sentiment even if I'm 101% opposed to your reasoning for feeling that way.

I'm glad to see the back of Trump, my reasons for disliking him predate his political aspirations and I am no fan of Biden either but it will he interesting to see where he takes America. (If he takes it anywhere at all).

Now Harris is is another story, if she becomes Pres. I'd expect to see big change. It would be good to see how the 1st Female Pres, the 1st Pres. of Colour and a Pres. who is younger and less stuffy than all those who have come before her deals with being in charge of the Land of the Free.

It's no doubt you (U.S. of A.) have a bumpy ride ahead (especially with the outgoing Pres. being such a narcissistic blowhard) but I for one hope that this is truly the best thing for your country (not yours DeathSlayer, America but I hope your country fares well too regardless).

Peace.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
I no longer support any politician on this planet....never really did....

politicians are lawyers, lawyers are scumbags.

There is a thread floating around here talking about how different states are run. You really need to investigate, it makes a huge difference who you elect(or allow to cheat their way in)

You'd think so. But it seems even Rep State Governors are against Trump's suggestion of fraud. Are you implying the states who "cheated" in your opinion are all Dem run? A little more clarity here would be nice.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

You say the Dems want to remove the EC vote? I remember in 2016 there was a call from the Reps to do just that. The Dems on here were directly opposed to it.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

The flip side to that is, if your so a adamant that this election was rigged, then what makes you so sure the last one wasn’t rigged as well?

Because from where I’m standing, these whole election fraud allegations, are just starting to feel like a temper tantrum from people who didn’t get there own way.

The last one, 2016 was a fluke, Trump was not supposed to win. Hillary thought it was a gimme, that’s why she was so angry and the Dims have been on Trumps ass ever since.

I really do think the Clintons, somehow or other, had to have a hand in The Donald being picked as a candidate. Putting someone up that was so unvoteable that Killary was sure she would win.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Sleepy Joe has a ZERO chance of winning this election... The simple fact that the 'news' is saying he won is all the proof one needs...

FYI the first video below is being censored as fast as people can upload it after it went viral on YT, for backups, see: TRUMP - SILENT RUNNING BitChute: www.bitchute.com...

edit on 11.21.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Are you not aware that he has indeed won the election. He won the popular vote, now all we need to do is wait for the EC votes, it's in the bag.

Trump was prephecised was he? I don't remember nostradamus mentioning a Great Orange Menace (I doubt even Nostradamus would have guessed that people could be that colour)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Happy Thanksgiving and bon appétit...

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Are you not aware that he has indeed won the election. He won the popular vote, now all we need to do is wait for the EC votes, it's in the bag.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

January 20th should should bring those who still don't get it back to reality , Trump's loss is Democracy's win.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Is that you at the head of the table. You enjoy your crow (I know from a survival course I was on years back that it tastes a bit like duck, you might enjoy it). I think a lot of Trump fans will be having that for Thanksgiving, they'll maybe have to eat their hats for dessert...

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

January 20th should should bring those who still don't get it back to reality , Trump's loss is Democracy's win.

I think it'll be an inauguration like no other, first time those who voted for the other guy turn out to jeer the inbound Pres. and his supporters, 1st time armed militia turn up to intimidate.

Then there's the 'rona, it will lead to smaller numbers at the inauguration (smaller than Trumps maybe) due to public fears (the Left are the more cautious when it comes to the pandemic) and this will be seen as a sign that there is no public support by the Right. Just as smaller numbers at Dem. events lulled the Right into a false sense of security in the past election.

We need lots of popcorn and deck chairs for this one!

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
Sleepy Joe has a ZERO chance of winning this election... The simple fact that the 'news' is saying he won is all the proof one needs...

FYI the first video below is being censored as fast as people can upload it after it went viral on YT, for backups, see: TRUMP - SILENT RUNNING BitChute: www.bitchute.com...

You do understand the concept of Garbage In Garbage Out, right?..

If those are the kinda videos people on this board are watching then, im sorry but... *puts hands up* Your all screwed. You cannot tell me there actual people who watch those and believe even an iota of it, theres a reason their being 'censored', their utter and complete BS.

They are the 'Mars Rocks Photo Analysis' of political material.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

So your not going to be voting for trump in 2024?

Will you ever vote again?

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

He's never voted in a US election and likely never will, he's from Europe.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

I kind of see America following a Roman timeline eventually.

So we have about 500 more years and we will have to take over mexico and canada.

Then we will look like rome.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Right now all Trump has to do is tweet or talk and the left and the media are like rabid dogs.

It is fun to watch.

Biden can’t do anything until the election challenge is finished. It is part of the process no matter how much the left and the media don’t want it

Biden, if elected, does not take over until January.

Trump is going to troll the left and the media from now until then and it will be worth all the laughs to watch.

The fab 4 will continue to be the downfall of the Democratic Party. No one likes progressive and the the far left.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

How do you know that they are looking at the actual software?

Would you know the difference between dominion software and other software if you saw it?

Would you know enough about how software works to know that it was tampered with?

I think people are just believing what they want to be true.
I personally wouldn't know what dominion software should even look like at all. Do you?
Meaning I can't verify anything said in that video.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join