It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This election proves - Your vote does not count

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

originally posted by: FauxMulder
I'm sure you thought all the same things when Obama was elected.

No, because Obama did not cheat to win the election.

He was elected because he was Black.

Maybe part of it. Mostly though, it was because people were sick of George Bush and McCain was a horrible candidate.

Should have been Ron Paul.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
NEVER AGAIN WILL THERE BE A REPUBLICAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

Maybe in 4 years the Republicans will have figured out how to cheat the system too while also cheating the Dems out of their votes.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: DeathSlayer

The flip side to that is, if your so a adamant that this election was rigged, then what makes you so sure the last one wasn’t rigged as well?

Because from where I’m standing, these whole election fraud allegations, are just starting to feel like a temper tantrum from people who didn’t get there own way.

The last one, 2016 was a fluke, Trump was not supposed to win. Hillary thought it was a gimme, that’s why she was so angry and the Dims have been on Trumps ass ever since.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Biden, or more likely Harris will be a lame duck president since they won't control the senate.The Republicans will almost certainly take the house back in 2 years.

Maybe they'll get a few BS things done. But I seriously doubt its the end if the world like the OP is going on about.

edit on 20-11-2020 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It looks like the Supreme Court is positioning itself to make things right.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Is this what was referred to as a "reeee". BIDEN MAN BAD?
Or just simply a sore loser. Trumps child like behaviour rubbing off on his supporters as they throw the toys out the pram.

If you think a country is so far gone that elections don't matter have you considered leaving? I certainly wouldn't want to waste my energy staying in a country I don't think is salvable.

Sounds like you are in for an angry, depressing and ultimately sad few years. Do yourself a favor, find somewhere remote or aboard and just take politics out of your life for a few years.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Brian Kemp the governor of Georgia just spoke and he was supposed to say whether he was going to certify the votes for the state or not.

He did not make it clear what he was going to do. I believe the pressure is on now people are going to start being skittish about certifying the vote.

Eta
Now they're saying he did certify the votes.

If I wasn't driving I would post the video, I sure didn't hear it that way either did the radio announcers
edit on 20-11-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

The flip side to that is, if your so a adamant that this election was rigged, then what makes you so sure the last one wasn’t rigged as well?

Because from where I’m standing, these whole election fraud allegations, are just starting to feel like a temper tantrum from people who didn’t get there own way.

The last one, 2016 was a fluke, Trump was not supposed to win. Hillary thought it was a gimme, that’s why she was so angry and the Dims have been on Trumps ass ever since.

And that's why I implored people here to stop guaranteeing a Trump win, the Democrats said they were going to remove him no matter what it took. We know they cheated, we also know Trump supporters got lazy and didn't demand action everywhere fraud was found over the last four years. You can't tell me there aren't enough Republicans in California to remove Pelosi, Schiff and Feinstein at the polls, just like here in Michigan there's no way Gary Peters should have beaten John James as sick as most of us are of Democrat representation here. The attack ads were overwhelming and the counter ads were ineffective. The GOP failed us and we have only ourselves to blame for allowing it to happen.

It was no fluke this time, it was well-planned and well-executed by the Dems.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
While I agree the optics right now is a Biden win. However, several law suits alleging a violation of the equal protections act of amendment 14th is a pretty big one and has precedent to be ruled in Trumps favor.

No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

This amendment requires all counties be given the same privileges, and one of the biggest issues are the inconsistencies on how mail in ballots were handled. This could be a big problem for some of the states who mailed out blanket ballots to all registered voters in some counties and did not in others. In addition, the evidence abound that folks were assisted when making errors and assisted in filling out mail in ballots for the larger counties good intentioned or not is a violation if the same privileged was not extended in all counties.

While I dont really care who gets elected, but someone needs to make the folks on media cry like last time. Its my whole reason for following politics as I got hooked on media tears during the 2016. Please someone make them cry its my vice,

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Actually, your vote counts twice or more, if it is for Biden. If it was for Trump, your vote counts as a half.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Have you looked into any of the claims of problems with the voting software? Skip to about the middle of this video.

All of you who are saying “Get over it, accept it, our system is secure” are acting like big giant assholes who only care about transparency when it’s their guy making claims. Not even going to mention the hypocrisy of “Get over it already,” after the four-year investigation into Trump.

If you haven’t actually looked at any of the claims and evidence out there about the voting software shenanigans, you sure seem like an asshole.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

So elections no longer count and your vote is worthless because your guy lost ?

As for Democracy, it's your leader who's trying to subvert that.

Council for National Policy, know who they are, and what they are doing, you'll know a good deal.
Something like 15 members were in Amy Coney Barrett's rose garden event, for instance.

Of course COVID cocked up a lot of CNP agenda, and the CNP stooge, Trump..did his best to make it go away...as if by magic.
While all these guys decry the loss of, 'Democracy' none of them believe in it, their values lie elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The elector decides the election, not the peasants.

But considering the blatant crimes postured on public television, there are no consequences if electors do not vote the way you decided.

So yes, our votes don't matter. Glad it took 100+ years to figure it out.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Biden has won the election. OK I can accept that.

I can also accept the fact that voting in U.S. elections no longer count. The only reason there was a republican gain in the House was due to oversight.

YOUR VOTE DOES NOT COUNT UNLESS YOUR A DEMOCRAT. NEVER AGAIN WILL THERE BE A REPUBLICAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

What you say will be true if President Trump's team is unsuccessful in exposing the massive fraud that is our current elections system.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

So elections no longer count and your vote is worthless because your guy lost ?

As for Democracy , it's your leader who's trying to subvert that.

Gortex just look at past elections mate.

Never in the history of this country has a Presidential Election had this kind of Mathematical and Statistical anomalies.

Trump had the lead in almost all the Battle ground states and then as if by magic the Graphs broke flow and shot straight up for Biden .

Now in truth I don't care that Trump lost , What I care about is our democracy and Voting system being subverted to put some Geriatric Alzheimer's patient in Office .

Why do you keep saying " oh well it's your guy that lost " No Gortex America is losing and people like you are letting it happen because of Party Politics.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Put the panic pants away. Presidents come and go. I'm sure you thought all the same things when Obama was elected.

We're still here.

Barry was a start (guided by Hillary BTW)
Just a start.

We're still here.

NFL

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

If this is the case, the solution is simple. All Republicans should switch parties to Democrat, then run democrat conservative candidates that as a hole, beat the competition in the primaries, then you have a democrat conservative running against a republican in all elections. Whats the issue?

Camain

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Trump had the lead in almost all the Battle ground states and then as if by magic the Graphs broke flow and shot straight up for Biden .

Leave out the, 'as if by magic' bit might help you in using some circumspection, and use the advice we were given in advance of the election.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

I kind of see America following a Roman timeline eventually

They already are.... have been for years.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Your insinuating that because Trump advised against Mail in Ballots , that somehow accounts for a 90 degree graph accent of the numbers for Biden late on election night ?

No I'm afraid that explanation simply will not do either Mathematically or Statistically , There are MIT mathematicians who theorize what happen on election night is not mathematically possible .

so take your head out of the sand , this is not about Donald Trump this is about much more than that.
edit on 20-11-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join