It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ENOUGH! Just Stop!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I warned every one of you in March that politicians would use Covid to reduce freedoms and liberties.

Told ya' so!

Quit yer bitchin'.

Own it now maskies.

Own it now, Karens.

Y'all can kiss my ass.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Yup. And all this California bay area BS. CAN NOT HANDLE THIS STUPID STUFF! I am so out of here in March! I am one of the few Right standing people here. Our govoner is compleately power hungry. Curfew like I am a 16 year old... Hate this mild illness and all the crap surrounding it!
s&f

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Y'all can kiss my ass.

You couldn't afford it honey

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You forgot about using Covid to steal an election...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Y'all can kiss my ass.

You couldn't afford it honey

You'd be surprised.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Not a fan of masks either, but isn't it just easier to do what we need to do to get rid of this damn bug?

I'd like to get back to normal instead of living this "new normal"

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I warned every one of you in March that politicians would use Covid to reduce freedoms and liberties.

Told ya' so!

Quit yer bitchin'.

Own it now maskies.

Own it now, Karens.

Y'all can kiss my ass.

It was trialled here in Victoria, Australia and seems to be getting rolled out elsewhere.

I have heard from a few people that believe Australia & New Zealand are NWO testing grounds for things like this.

Just don't wear the mask unless you have to to go in to a shop. My wife and I refuse to wear them at playgrounds/when we're out and about and when others see we are not complying it's funny how infectious that defiance becomes.

Edit to add: only three historic cases in my region an 0 active so the idea of wearing one is just utterly ridiculous. 19 days straight in Victoria with no new cases yet we are still forced to wear them.
edit on 19112020 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

Not a fan of masks either, but isn't it just easier to do what we need to do to get rid of this damn bug?

The "new normal" is here to stay - they do not plan on relinquishing any powers gained from this pesky bug.

You need to say no to the basic things like masks before incremental, seemingly minor infringements on our liberties tally up.
edit on 19112020 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Wearing masks is one thing, shutting down private business is another.

Covid was just an excuse to screw over the private businessman.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Masks are a pain in the ass but its not that big of a deal... like you don't actually have to wear them outside though people do... no need to wear them in a car, but people do because they're stupid...

the virus isn't airborn... just slap on a mask when you're in close contact with people

i think its bullsh!t that they're closing everything again... but thats due to the fact that people don't use basic precautions for spreading the damn bug

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Wearing masks is one thing, shutting down private business is another.

Covid was just an excuse to screw over the private businessman.

i agree... there are ways to prevent spreading it without closing the whole gad damn world FFS

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Masks are a pain in the ass but its not that big of a deal... like you don't actually have to wear them outside though people do... no need to wear them in a car, but people do because they're stupid...

the virus isn't airborn... just slap on a mask when you're in close contact with people

i think its bullsh!t that they're closing everything again... but thats due to the fact that people don't use basic precautions for spreading the damn bug

It's a pretty big deal as the the temperature is rising heading in to an Aussie summer.

I guarantee a vulnerable person is going to die/become seriously unwell due to wearing a mask on a 40+ degree celsius day if they do not make some adjustments or just bugger the mandate off altogether.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
'til we hit the bottom nobody ain't gonna stop.
___Jane

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

You forgot about using Covid to steal an election...

They mainly used the voting software for that.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Just learned today they're now mandatory here in all indoor spaces unless actively eating or drinking. Apparently only for two weeks.

That's what they said last time though....

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Just learned today they're now mandatory here in all indoor spaces unless actively eating or drinking. Apparently only for two weeks.

That's what they said last time though....

Sucks mate, same thing here and has been for ages

Where abouts are you Dug?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Well now it's no longer who is essential and non essential. But products you can buy are now being banned from purchasing. Least in the Wales. Don't know when it'll reach across the pond, but at the rate these governors are becoming unhinged, don't expect it to be long.

I could be wrong, could be dis info. But when they start determining what is or isn't essential for you to purchase... well...

Edit: Realise it's the guardian, but it was the first article that wasn't linked to Google amp or whatever it is called

www.theguardian.com...

edit on 11/19/2020 by Nivhk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I see things little different.

Someone else is using politicians and ordered them to use the virus. Worldwide, not just USA. Politicians executing agenda, following orders. Puppets.

Don't ask me who is behind. This is ATS so we know better.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

This is a variation of “What’s the big deal? Just put the mask on.”

It IS a big deal. And by the way: it’s a virus, so we aren’t going to get rid of it. And see how you have been played? Remember how it was “just for two weeks” to make sure hospitals didn’t get overwhelmed, then it was four weeks, and now they’ve got you brainwashed that we need to just do as we’re told until we get rid of this virus. And by the way, the flu is way worse than this thing. And we didn’t die off as a species every year with that, so why in the hell are we doing these ridiculous measures for something far less deadly?!

I don’t understand how you can actually believe that it will stop at forced mask wearing. They have shut down peoples’ business. They are telling us how many people and for how long you can have in your own home! How do you not see the problem?

I’m starting to get pissed off at you people who are falling in line and bending over while freedoms get stripped away. You must be not very bright, or you are extremely apathetic about having control of your own life.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon
You know I respect you, so riddle me this...

If masks work so well, how do people, who wear masks like its their religion, also include gloves, and still use hand sanitizer like its their job, still get covid?
My step sister is living that.

And I read the other day, that it can be airborne, up to 90 feet?

Something isn't being told to us, or they have NO DAMN CLUE!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join