It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack of the News Pod People

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
This comes from a section of Fleccas Talks, "This Week In Culture." It goes on for 1 full minute.

Hmmm... I can't get the time stamp to work. Just go to 8:02, then come tell us the 'information' isn't being coordinated.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
This comes from a section of Fleccas Talks, "This Week In Culture." It goes on for 1 full minute.

Hmmm... I can't get the time stamp to work. Just go to 8:02, then come tell us the 'information' isn't being coordinated.

That's Wacky!

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Wow.

Nothing to see hear obviously....

Thanks for posting this!

I'm just gonna play this the next time some dingle bop tries to come at me all sideways
edit on 18-11-2020 by Sourcery because: Reason

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Whaaaaat the hell was that!?!?!?!
I knew MSM its BS but just....
WOOOOOOOOW
WOW

I am laughing and crying at the same time.
Thank You.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I used to work at a TV station and worked on prime time news. I'll tell you right now they'll say anything the hand that feeds them wants them to. It's all about money. Follow the money.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu Sweet thread yo

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
That fkd with my head, almost feel semi programed!
Gotta go shower quick to that this disgusting snip off me.
🏃

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Yea, the great psyop is in progress.

I got a Brave pop up ad for the NYT's and it had some crap about their news being about truth and honesty. Bout pissed myself laughing at the absurdity of it.

War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.

George Orwell

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I quit watching after a minute. I don’t need a reminder of how violent Democrats are when people exercise their right to vote. When someone loses it and mows down an entire crowd of violent protestors. I’ll just shrug my shoulders at this point and say it was deserved.
edit on 19-11-2020 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

The OP point was at the 8 minute mark- that portion of the video goes around here frequently... Surprised anyone here is surprised by it.

It's just showing every major "news" channel saying the exact same "news", verbatim.

They all work for the same deep state, they all get their teleprompter script from the same desk.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
There are many books written about “Operation Mockingbird”

Our media has been compromised and in the narrative creation business for a long time.

NEWS has been a propaganda psyop for a very long time.

Tell-Lie-Vision Programming

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

The OP point was at the 8 minute mark- that portion of the video goes around here frequently... Surprised anyone here is surprised by it.

It's just showing every major "news" channel saying the exact same "news", verbatim.

They all work for the same deep state, they all get their teleprompter script from the same desk.

I've never seen it to this level of repetition. I've seen and listened to clips where a word or phrase gets repeated ad nauseum, but never an entire segment which was intended to be a disclaimer or update.

Add into that, the notification was telling us about how *other* people use social media to 'push their own personal bias' just made it too perfect.

top topics

join