It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proud Boys Leader: We Fought Off Antifa Terorists for 12 Hrs

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The Million Maga March in DC. These guys are doing a great job fighting off the scum leftist gangs. They try not to get into dangerous situations but they are ready and willing if they have to.

Beware. The leftist gangs will gang up on you if they outnumber you. They wait until dark and go after individuals. Usually old people with strollers or kids and woman. Like a pack of cowards. So get out of the area before dark unless you have a death wish or have back up.

Enrique Tarrio, leader of The Proud Boys, joins The Alex Jones Show to break down how radical leftists relentlessly attacked citizens in the street protesting the theft of the 2020 Presidential Election.

Proud Boys Leader: We Fought Off Antifa Terorists for 12 Hrs

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

The Million Maga March in DC

Never heard of it.

There was a trump march. But it did not involve a million people.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Don't worry, it was taken out of context, from an out of context video.

Biden said there is no such thing as Antifa.

Nobody was taken to the hospital because of concussions. There are no lawsuits. It never happened. Just sore losers.

link   

www.rawstory.com...

Is this real? Why or why not?
I really can't tell.

“Due to the recent failure of Proud Boy Chairman Enrique Tarrio to conduct himself with honor and courage on the battlefield, it has been decided that I Kyle Chapman reassume my post as President of Proud Boys effective immediately,” Chapman wrote. “We will no longer cuck to the left by appointing token negroes as our leaders. We will no longer allow homosexuals or other ‘undesirables’ into our ranks. We will confront the Zionist criminals who wish to destroy our civilization.”

link   

I wonder if PB will see an increase in membership, maybe start working with Oath Keepers in some sense.

Or will they get paranoid and think that every new person interested in helping them or help funding them is a secret Antifa arsehole that is just dying to let Charles Schumer know who and what they are and when they are doing it.

I think both thoughts are viable.

Anyway, I plan on getting more rightwing myself because why not? They seem to be the underdog army and I loves me some underdog action. Also, I was pretty rightwing by this point anyway. Not like "conservatives" have much will in "conserving" anything anyway.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Some aspects of the Proud Boys remind me of Curtis Sliwa's group in the 1980's and 1990's. The Guardian Angels.

BTW..Sliwa is running to replace Bill DeBlasio as NYC mayor in 2021.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Alternate headline : Two Improvisational Violence Groups get Together for Paycheck.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Some aspects of the Proud Boys remind me of Curtis Sliwa's group in the 1980's and 1990's. The Guardian Angels.

BTW..Sliwa is running to replace Bill DeBlasio as NYC mayor in 2021.

en.wikipedia.org...

When everything is politicized. For one reason or another. Local police aren't allowed, or won't do the job. It becomes necessary to take matters into your own hands.

The Guardian Angels were a very positive organization. I don't know if they still exists?

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

They tend to do a lot of drinking in bars. Kind of a deal breaker for me as I don't drink. They have to vet people for a long time so they won't be infiltrated.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I understand the vetting.

I suppose the question of membership would be more reasonably ascertained in a few months. Sadly, that will possibly be too late.

Or will it? I am not sure.

new topics

top topics

join