It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sources: FBI is looking into election

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: LSU2018
I can't get down with that... Not when poll watchers are sent home because of counting being finished, then while they're gone and the counting is stopped, boxes of ballots come in, all marked 95% to 100% for Biden and Biden only...

Except none of that happened and if it did it still hasn't been filed in a suit with legit evidence.

Ok, you chalk it up as a coincidence then. I respectfully disagree.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Ok, you chalk it up as a coincidence then. I respectfully disagree.

I chalk it up as fantasy since NONE OF IT IS IN COURT. Seriously. Where TF is it? How many more days/weeks/months do you want to hear about the Kraken dropping before you go, "I guess it was all bull, there's no Kraken..."?

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

Giving up is your right, I refuse to do so. You know Trump always stays a step ahead so even if the fraud isn't found and we're forced to have a Barris presidency, the fraud is already exposed and there will be people waiting and watching in the coming elections (if we have another one).

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

a reply to: purplemer
The only confusion at this time is for the people who think Not My President Elect Biden lost. It's going to be a painful next two months as the narrative crumbles

Anything is possible.

It is possible that Barr really is a good guy and there are still some good, patriotic agents in the FBI, and that they have been assigned to investigate this, full on.

It is also possible Barr was snuck in under Trump's radar as a controller to limit the damage until Trumps term expired, and that the relevant evidence that Sydney and others have dug up will be disappeared right before it is needed in court.

I choose to believe that the good will prevail.

You are free to believe whatever you want. But, if Trump is unsuccessful in exposing the massive corruption and actually doing something about it...

and then a really painful 8 to 10 years of dealing with the reality of a Biden/Harris Presidency.

Anyone who thinks that Biden will last more than a few months (more likely weeks) truly is delusional.

Maybe not so much for you being that you're not even an American but I think there will be a good amount of anguish for you anyway just in the humility aspect of having to face the facts of being wrong.

The Russia Hoax was, truly, a hoax. Not wrong about that, as everyone now knows it full well.

We're also not wrong that Biden lost and Trump won bigly.

What we may be wrong about is whether or not Trump and his team can expose it and be successful in overturning the fake results. There are no guarantees when dealing with a corruption machine so vast that it encompasses and pervades all of the government entities that are supposed to be looking out for America's interests first and foremost.

But as I said, I choose to believe that there are a lot of true patriots out there that have been waiting for an opportunity to blow the lid off this crap.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

We're not winning Georgia if we don't stop the fraud, then you won't even get the gridlock you desire.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

We're not winning Georgia if we don't stop the fraud...

What fraud? Why isn't it in court? Do you ever ask yourself this and be honest about the answer?

It isn't the system blocking Trump from exposing fraud, it's that there isn't any widespread fraud to bring to court. You're getting played.

edit on 17-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
If anything, with all his Gaffs and screw ups it will just be really funny and them complaining constantly about Trump's fault for everything for 4 years. Pretty much the same thing...meh.

As long as the Rs hold the Senate, there is still a good chance, but it will require the State Legislatures to purge any and all aspects of these electronic voting systems run by private companies that will rig any election in favor of the highest bidder.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
We're also not wrong that Biden lost and Trump won bigly.

You're actually 110% wrong on that which is also the percentage of votes Biden got in Detroit.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

You'll never convince me that just enough ballots happen to arrive at midnight, in your name, to push you ahead of a candidate - that leads by hundreds of thousands of votes when counting was supposed to stop - is just reality.
edit on 17-11-2020 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

You'll never convince me that having just enough ballots happen to arrive at midnight, in your name, to push you ahead of a candidate - that leads by hundreds of thousands of votes when counting was supposed to stop - is just reality.

Why isn't this in court if it's true?

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Thàt means they are after any evidence they can find, before the actual investigators see it....

So they can bury it...

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

It's not over yet, how do you know it's not going to court? There are people in multiple states looking at everything with different news breaking every day. When there is a report of fraud, you dismiss it. I'm not trying to argue here, I'm just telling you that I'm not giving up while there are still people on the ground investigation and recounting.

I'm not getting played, I'm holding out until the end. I do the same thing when my football team is losing, too. I don't turn my tv off while I scream and cuss, I wait until time runs out. It's my optimistic nature.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

You'll never convince me that having just enough ballots happen to arrive at midnight, in your name, to push you ahead of a candidate - that leads by hundreds of thousands of votes when counting was supposed to stop - is just reality.

Why isn't this in court if it's true?

Because as obvious as it is, you have to prove that the ballots weren't real. To do that, you have to find out when they were stamped (but have been removed from the envelopes), who they came from (but have been removed from the envelopes), etc. I know it's a long shot, but I also know that the mail-in ballot push was meant solely for this reason. Most of these people claiming people can't get out because of coronavirus, have been spotted in the public without a mask on because in reality, their only goal was to politicize this for the election.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
FBI = Fiercely Benevolent Idiots. I have no faith in the honesty and integrity of the FBI. Jim Comey pissed on that.

I'm sure whatever they find, "no reasonable prosecutor" would take the case

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

a reply to: purplemer
The only confusion at this time is for the people who think Not My President Elect Biden lost. It's going to be a painful next two months as the narrative crumbles

Anything is possible.

It is possible that Barr really is a good guy and there are still some good, patriotic agents in the FBI, and that they have been assigned to investigate this, full on.

Barr wrote the Patriot Act. He's not on your side.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

You're like a broken record. We get it, stay TF out of these threads if it bothers you so so much. You're such a drag.

I'd recommend that people just ignore this guy. It's boring and tedious reading his #.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: a325nt
The FBI has been openly working for the Clinton's since Bill was in office.

Why that haven't been shut down yet is beyond reasoning.

The FBI was "turned" during the Clinton administration...Hillary made sure the FBI was turned political and when she was Secretary of State I have no doubt she worked her "magic" on the FBI once again for the Democratic Party.

+1
most of the government, including law enforcement and DoD, is infested with, not civil servants, but democrats, who are working for the Democrat party, not the USA.
I wonder if Trump can find anyone honest enough to investigate this election fairly.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: errck
Barr wrote the Patriot Act. He's not on your side.

That was my belief when he was appointed. He was also in charge of the Ruby Ridge cover-up, another reason not to trust him.

That said, he seemed to be saying the right things, and I started thinking that maybe, just maybe, he came out of retirement to do something good to make up for past mistakes. I mean, I honestly don't think he's a commie, and wants his grandchildren to grow up in a free America.

We'll find out soon enough. He may have been brought in as the ultimate cooler/fixer, in which case, we're screwed. How badly depends on the outcome of the GA Senate run-offs. Hopefully enough eyes will be on it to keep the demwits from stealing those too.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

It's not over yet, how do you know it's not going to court?

Because I've seen this dog and pony show before. People like Sidney Powell are like the jackasses that tell you they have a black belt in BJJ. The people who have a black belt just smack the crap out of you when you need it and she, if she actually had evidence, would be smacking the crap out of people in court right now if she did.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Because as obvious as it is...

Let me stop you, if it's 'as obvious as it is' then you bring it to court. If it's all conspiracy nonsense you go on Lou Dobbs and tick-tock.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join