It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump, Brilliantly, Installing Bear Traps in White House

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: WildBillX

The President is working overtime

If all goes according to plan,

was losing the 2020 election part of that plan then or allowing himself to be cheated out of the election, was that part of his plan, does not sound like very good planning.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: WildBillX

Don´t moralize when you have such a short-time memory, this kind of blocking is exactly what Obama did during his last 3 weeks back in 2016

Source: CNN - 9 last-minute Obama moves to stymie Trump's agenda

-MM
edit on 15-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
This is a Washington Post article, enough said.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Says the msm and its schills. Nothing official though.

Election Day is by far not the end of the process, but really closer to the beginning.

Once Americans cast their votes, in person or by mail, it's up to each state to verify those ballots, tally the results and review challenges, if there are any. 

Then comes the next important part of the election: certification.  

The date of the general election is set by the U.S. Constitution, but it is counties that count the votes and the Secretaries of State that certify or finalize them.

Not the media. 

And the date for certification is different in each state. For example, the deadline for Arkansas to certify Nov. 3 election results is Nov. 18.

But in California, the state with the highest population in the country, they have more time. Their certification date is Dec. 11.

In Iowa, results must be certified "no later than twenty-seven days" after the election, according to Iowa Code. 

electors not msm select winner
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

edit on 15-11-2020 by CrazyFox because: Tablet

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

So Trump is going “Cowboy”?

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

China and Russia will be rubbing their hands in glee at this news. How nice of Trump to help them like this.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Navieko

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
Ah the scorched earth approach. How very mature and Republican of it all

Not that I agree with stooping to the same lows as the Democrats, but I wonder where they might have gotten the idea from? The Obama Administration set the new low standards of transition, now perhaps, the Republicans will simply play by those same standards.

Remember the time Obama refused to concede and didn't even invite Trump to the White House?

Also, remember when everyone told Trump supporters that he hadn't won just because the media said so and to wait for the EC vote? Me either!
edit on 15/11/20 by djz3ro because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I actually laughed out loud...like a real one not just a silly lol typed out. You really brought a WaPo article here complaining about this one guy who hasn't done anything they purport and with no evidence of such...but the best part...this is exactly what Obama did to Trump...wonder why think such things...is it because its a page from their own playbook they worry about?

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

Turn off the tv, Biden hasn't won anything.

Nor Trump....nor will he.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

The exact same approach Obama took. It has been proven he knew the Russia stuff was a fabrication. But he staffed the FBI and CIA for a coup nonetheless

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Not that I agree with stooping to the same lows as the Democrats, but I wonder where they might have gotten the idea from? The Obama Administration set the new low standards of transition, now perhaps, the Republicans will simply play by those same standards.

Remember the time Obama refused to concede and didn't even invite Trump to the White House?

Also, remember when everyone told Trump supporters that he hadn't won just because the media said so and to wait for the EC vote? Me either!

I remember just two weeks ago when Hillary told Joe not to concede UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES - do you? Sounds like Trump took her advice.

edit on 11 15 2020 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Yes, we all remember Obama saying he wouldn't concede and sabotaging Trumps presidency, said nobody ever.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

China and Russia will be rubbing their hands in glee at this news. How nice of Trump to help them like this.

You misspelled that. It's spelled:

China will be bemoaning that their Manchurian Candidate, Biden, won't be as effective on day one as they'd hoped.
edit on 15-11-2020 by WildBillX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

If you think that you have the most serious case of dyslexia I've ever heard of.

I mean, Trump is essentially weakening America by doing this but because it's a Democrat replacing him you are ok with that?

This dog & pony show Trump is putting on is making America a laughing stock on the world stage and he wants to follow that up with sabotaging the next president? If I was Republican I wouldn't be so smug about it!
edit on 15/11/20 by djz3ro because: More had to be said

(post by WildBillX removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by djz3ro removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I mean, Trump is essentially weakening America by doing this but because it's a Democrat replacing him you are ok with that?

Would I take the bullets out of a gun before handing it to Charles Manson?

Yes. Absolutely.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

I remember just two weeks ago when Hillary told Joe not to concede UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES - do you? Sounds like Trump took her advice.

I wonder if Trump and the Clintons are actually still friends behind closed doors?

(post by WildBillX removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join