It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump, Brilliantly, Installing Bear Traps in White House

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
The President is working overtime to ensure that, in the event Biden takes the reigns in January, he'll step into a minefield. He'll be confronted at each side and angle with subversion and obstruction --- and that's just within his own government ... not counting the Senate refusing to confirm his cabinet appointments or launching 1001 investigations and inquiries, not counting the protesters that will meet him at every appearance, not counting the repeated lawsuits against his executive orders that make their way to the conservative-led Supreme Court.

If all goes according to plan, a "president" Biden will get jack # done in the 23 months between now and the congressional midterms. And, by 2024, he'll crawl over the finish line, battered, bruised, and impeached.

McEntee is not just firing people. The Pentagon general counsel this week hired former Republican operative and political appointee Michael Ellis as general counsel of the National Security Agency, making him a civilian member of the senior executive service. That gives Ellis civil service protections that will make it hard for Biden’s team to push him out. Several officials said McEntee also wants to help campaign allies secure jobs in the White House.

Some officials said they worry the new hires could destroy briefing documents prepared for the incoming Biden administration. Others criticized McEntee’s choices for key government roles.

The post-election firings are the culmination of a months-long crusade by McEntee, who reports directly to the president and sits just outside the Oval Office.
Since the election, the pace of removals seems to have accelerated. Some of the removals appear to create opportunities for policy gains in the waning days of the Trump administration.

www.washingtonpost.com...

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: WildBillX

Biden will not win.

That is all.
edit on 15-11-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Ah the scorched earth approach. How very mature and Republican of it all

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Biden will not win.

Biden won

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

Not that I agree with stooping to the same lows as the Democrats, but I wonder where they might have gotten the idea from? The Obama Administration set the new low standards of transition, now perhaps, the Republicans will simply play by those same standards.
edit on 15/11/20 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

Turn off the tv, Biden hasn't won anything.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Navieko

Not that I agree with stooping to the same lows as the Democrats, but I wonder where they might have gotten the idea from? The Obama Administration set the new low standards of transition, now perhaps, the Republicans will simply play by those same standards.

Why would the repubs stop now? Funny you'd mention the Obama admin. I seem to recall something about the republican approach during that time. Now what was it again? It's so hard to remember with all the revisionist history the right seems to be fond of.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
So the master plan is to destroy America from within?. Wow. Russia and China must be wondering how the Lord can be sush a giving lord.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Like this dude hasn't had an 8 year plan the whole time. It just looks like he's just gearing up for if he wins.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: WildBillX

If all goes according to plan, a "president" Biden will get jack # done in the 23 months between now and the congressional midterms.

Par for the course with ol' Joey B.
47 years of nothingness.
edit on 15-11-2020 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Talk about burning down your own neighbourhoods

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I don't think Trump would stoop that low.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
So the master plan is to destroy America from within?. Wow. Russia and China must be wondering how the Lord can be sush a giving lord.

The master plan is to subvert and obstruct Biden so he can't destroy America.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: WildBillX

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

The master plan is to subvert and obstruct Biden so he can't destroy America.

Thats not a startling revelation though. The Dems do it..when they can, and now the Rs going to do it.

Not enough adults in either room.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Biden will not win.

Biden won

Ummm. You’re going to need to fill a bunch of seats really soon. Why don’t you run?

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Talk about burning down your own neighbourhoods

I see what ya did there!

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: Navieko

Why would the repubs stop now? Funny you'd mention the Obama admin. I seem to recall something about the republican approach during that time. Now what was it again? It's so hard to remember with all the revisionist history the right seems to be fond of.

See we started with removing statues. Then we....

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Biden will not win.

Biden won

Nope, nobody has been sworn in yet - until then there is no victor no matter what the MSM says.

-MM

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join