It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update on Kyle Rittenhouse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Your mental dispositions signal failure.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

The fact is, he was already committing a crime when he shot 3 people. He was carrying a weapon illegally for that state. The shootings also occurred approximately an hour and a half after the curfew in which he was not supposed to be in the street. Now we also have his reason for being there disputed by the property owner.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

He was carrying a weapon illegally for that state.

I don't believe he was. He was over 16.

The shootings also occurred approximately an hour and a half after the curfew in which he was not supposed to be in the street.

So what? The people that attacked him were breaking the same rule

Now we also have his reason for being there disputed by the property owner.

That one is interesting. Because the place he first appears on camera does not appear to be trashed.

edit on Tue, 10 Nov 2020 15:01:36 -0600 by TKDRL because: Added timeline video from ABC News

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

That one is interesting. Because the place he first appears on camera does not appear to be trashed.

not only that, if you go by the eyewitness reporter that was with rittenhouse, they were walking down the street when baldy pedo pervert started chasing him and he ran the into the car lot trying to get away. kyle was not even in that car lot until he started running from baldy pedo pervert.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL

It appears it was a straw purchase weapon, they arrested the guy who bought it.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
That's problematic. At least for the guy that lent it out. I am kinda doubting he would have told kyle that, but who knows at this point.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie
Yeah, the lot I took the screenshot from was from before all that. You can see a few of the other guys on the roof. That lot where the shooting happened was different one altogether.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I want to donate to his defense fund.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
I heard that they took his go fund me down, because reasons.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

That's problematic. At least for the guy that lent it out. I am kinda doubting he would have told kyle that, but who knows at this point.

I believe it's problematic for both of them.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

The law is it is legal for over 18 with some sort of hunting rule legality for carrying under 18 years old. Now I doubt they want to say he was hunting.

He was charged for carrying the weapon under 18 years old.
edit on 10-11-2020 by frogs453 because: Added

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

He was carrying a weapon illegally for that state.

Doesn't matter what you believe, I live in the state and he IS being charged because it IS illegal!

possession of a dangerous weapon while under the age of 18

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Bluntone22
I heard that they took his go fund me down, because reasons.

Yep, they took it down.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Kyles mom blames the Police!

I sincerely apologize, but just in case someone needed a South Park fix after reading this thread.

Kyle's Mom
NSFW

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

so please site the law on this because im genuinely ignorant of it.

I know in Texas and a few other states, I can carry a long gun at 17 no issues, even if it is lent to me.......

Which parts were illegal and whats being debated.......sorry ive not followed up in a long time

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

And if you believe the folks burning looting and stealing wouldnt lie or participate in large scale voting fraud in a trust based system?

Those sh#tbags..voting? lol, I doubt it.

As for Kyle, would of been better if he wasn't there with the rifle, the rifle ended up being the target. I believe he defended himself though..a big fail for the local govt.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

so please site the law on this because im genuinely ignorant of it.

I know in Texas and a few other states, I can carry a long gun at 17 no issues, even if it is lent to me.......

Which parts were illegal and whats being debated.......sorry ive not followed up in a long time

giffords.org...#:~:text=Wisconsin%20generally%20prohibits%20the%20intentional, an%20individual%20under%20age%2018.&text=The%20state%20also%20generally%20prohibits,any%20person%20under%20age%2018.&text=Wisconsin%20law%20generally% 20provides%20that,a%20firearm%20is%20age%2012.

Wisconsin generally prohibits the intentional transfer of any firearm to an individual under age 18. The state also generally prohibits the possession of a firearm by any person under age 18. ... Wisconsin law generally provides that for hunting purposes, the minimum age for possession or control of a firearm is age 12

The state also generally prohibits the possession of a firearm by any person under age 18.2

These restrictions do not apply, however, when the firearm is being used by a person under age 18 when supervised by an adult during target practice or a course of instruction.3

Wisconsin law generally provides that for hunting purposes, the minimum age for possession or control of a firearm is age 12.4 A person age 12 but under age 14 may not hunt without being accompanied by his or her parent, guardian or a person at least 18 years of age who is designated by the parent or guardian.5 A young person 12 to 14 years of age also may possess a firearm if he or she is enrolled in instruction under the state hunter education program and is carrying the firearm in a case, unloaded, to or from that class, or is handling or operating the firearm during that class under the supervision of an instructor.6

Keep in mind Rittenhouse is not a Wisconsin Resident. I think if he was he might, just might have had more of a case.
edit on 11-11-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

New Update

www.yahoo.com...

California attorney withdraws from Rittenhouse criminal case

Kenosha County Assistant District Attorney Thomas Binger cited public records and news reports in his motion alleging that Pierce has “significant personal financial difficulties” and should not be allowed to represent Rittenhouse because “money that should be held in trust for the defendant may instead be used to repay attorney Pierce’s numerous creditors.”

This boy is getting used from all sides....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join