It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update on Kyle Rittenhouse

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Here's what we know so far.

The Kenosha dealership denies hiring Rittenhouse to protect them during riots.
www.jsonline.com...

"Why would I?" Anmol Khindri said, in an interview with the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. "I'm already burned out. There was nothing left to protect."

Kyles mom blames the Police! She felt if the police did their job her son wouldn't have felt the need to. Yikes, I think the police & pro police supporters, kind of supported
Kyle, now maybe not so much..

The smoking gun.........
Another 19yr old Kenosha resident gave the gun to Kyle. He is now charged with illegally giving the rifle to Kyle.

Kyle is now in Wisconsin and has a 2 million dollar bond.
www.nbcnews.com...

He faces two felony homicide charges in addition to charges of felony attempted homicide, possession of a dangerous weapon while under the age of 18, and reckless endangerment, court records show.

If convicted, Rittenhouse could spend life in prison.

Black (the teen that bought the gun for Rittenhouse) is facing 12 years in prison if convicted.

edit on 10-11-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Stupidity all around.... even if he was ultimately defending himself. Bottom line is he should have been at home playing COD instead of out in the streets.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Stupidity all around.... even if he was ultimately defending himself. Bottom line is he should have been at home playing COD instead of out in the streets.

If there is a bright side to this, another riot was planned for a more affluent neighborhood in Wisconsin. They shut it down
on day two and nothing became of it. They just arrested everybody. (after curfew)
edit on 10-11-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I think they will find him guilty on the endangerment charge as well as illegal possession of the firearm. The law seems pretty cut and dry there. I don't see them getting the homicide conviction or the attempted homicide as its pretty clear cut self-defense. Still wondering if homie with the felonies chasing him with the pistol was charged...you know the one missing a bicep...

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

100%

A 17 year old has no business ever being in a situation like that. Men and women have fought and died in wars long passed to ensure a society where this type of violence never need take place.

But it did.

Only stupidity has the power to create a situation like this. The amount of damage that can be projected by one stupid person was multiplied several times by the presence of several other stupid people.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Still wondering if homie with the felonies chasing him with the pistol was charged...you know the one missing a bicep...

If you are talking about that Gaige G guy, it does not appear he was charged. Wisconsin is an open court state, you can search anything.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Fact is Kyle wouldnt have been there if the left wing disavowed violence and rioting from the get go. They fannen the flames and continue to do so. And if you believe the folks burning looting and stealing wouldnt lie or participate in large scale voting fraud in a trust based system? You folks that cheered this on along with the murder of police officers now expect us to believe you folks didnt commit voter fraud. Annd if by somehow fraud wasnt rampant you want us to unite with the thugs you and those you cheered are?

Kyle should have a statue for being the only kid that had the balls to do what most real Americans only talked about.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink
Fact is Kyle wouldnt have been there if the left wing disavowed violence and rioting from the get go. They fannen the flames and continue to do so. And if you believe the folks burning looting and stealing wouldnt lie or participate in large scale voting fraud in a trust based system? You folks that cheered this on along with the murder of police officers now expect us to believe you folks didnt commit voter fraud. Annd if by somehow fraud wasnt rampant you want us to unite with the thugs you and those you cheered are?

Kyle should have a statue for being the only kid that had the balls to do what most real Americans only talked about.

How you blame the left...
And a statue to a failure SMH the audacity.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Go on ahead and salute failure.
You will learn.

a reply to: tinktinktink

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Is it just the left? If there is a curfew does that apply to everyone or just some people?

Kyle does not deserve a statue. He deserved better parents.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Better than to salute thugs like you that burn kill and loot in the name of progress? You cheerleaders made this all possible by supporting the violence and lawlessness now think a boy that made questionable decisions doing what he was right now is so wrong in your eyes while you celebrtate thugs walking up to police cars and shooting officers, looting and burning down the livelihoods of small business owners.

You have your priorities mixed up.

And now you all chose the guy that cant even say the words Law and Order. Will you still cheer when your surrounded by thugs and their burning down your neighborhoods and threatening you?
edit on 10-11-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I’m not for burning down neighborhoods, and I’m also not for youth vigilante justice. Didn’t realize there were only two choices!

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Better than to salute thugs like you that burn kill and loot in the name of progress? You cheerleaders made this all possible by supporting the violence and lawlessness now think a boy that made questionable decisions doing what he was right now is so wrong in your eyes while you celebrtate thugs walking up to police cars and shooting officers, looting and burning down the livelihoods of small business owners.

And now you all chose the guy that cant even say the words Law and Order. Will you still cheer when your surrounded by thugs and their burning down your neighborhoods and threatening you?

Really now, did you see anyone on ATS actually “cheering” and/or “supporting” the violence?

This is why people keep picking on the right-wingers of ATS lately. Everything you guys have been saying is “you all”, “your side”, “you people”, “you lefties”.....I’ve been called a lefty more times in the last 7 days than I have in my last 8 years posting here and I’m a f*ckin’ libertarian. Christ, it says right in my signature, “IDGAF about your two parties”.

Just because someone is offering a counter argument, doesn’t mean they’re on the opposing side. Settle down, Beavis.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
You're delusional...
I don't live in scared world like you.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

It is talk like this on the internet that encourages and entices young people to try to emulate the hyperbole they are constantly bombarded with.

I have to deal with young folk on a regular basis that believe the virtual world is a real world, and it is real to them. The problem is that It doesn't match the real world and can be traumatic and deadly, when the two clash.

Picking up the pieces is never easy and leaves scars they will have to live with for the rest of their life.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Kyle is now in Wisconsin and has a 2 million dollar bond.

Kid's lawyers should have demanded a speedy trial.

ETA: Only takes one person to say, "Nuh-uh. Not on my watch."

edit on 10112020 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe that a jury would convict a guy of defending himself from a mob. All this other dirt the left likes to drag out is irrelevant. In that few minutes, he did nothing but defend himself. First from a psycho that thought he was someone else, then a few mob members that were mad he didn't allow his head be stomped into the ground by the first psycho.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
If any of you REALLY cared about Kyle and mislead children alike you wouldn't try so hard to provide them with the mental/social ignorance to fertilize their developing minds with failure.
But you instead seed it and expect anyone with common sense to acknowledge your mental dispositions.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Your mental dispositions signal failure.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I remember when zimmerman was a racist phycho that stalked and murdered a poor innocent black kid that just wanted some skittles. Until the court proceedings tore that narrative to shreds.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join