It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Secret Speech": Long-term Chinese subversion of the US, ethnic biowar, and global hegemony?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I wish I could believe you and I hope you are correct.

A lot of the material in this thread is speculative. However China is on record at the highest levels making bellicose pronouncements.

A few recent examples:

LINK: China warns of war in case of move toward Taiwan independence

LINK: Xi says China not afraid of war in speech

LINK:
‘If war starts, India will have no chance of winning’: China threatens

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

China is patient. It is an ancient country that learns from its past.

China has a strong presence in almost every country. Africa is in its crosshairs. But America has a larger population than most are aware.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The Chinese are flooding into the UK through back door entry via education facilities. If there is a plan to take us over it's beginning to set the pace, there are Chinese everywhere. If you went to Wales like Aberystwyth twenty years ago it was a Welsh town, now its pretty much been colonised by Chinese through University useage. They are everywhere and here's the thing nobody mentions it

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

China turns up the heat so slowly that most places reach outside the pot and turns up the heat themselves, to cook their own goose.

Greed, impatience, intolerance, and ego will be our downfall.

Even then China will slow walk us to the gallows, while we go running, skipping, talking smack, and killing each other on the journey to our own demise.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Too right
We just has the radio guy here saying China had very low Corona deaths compared to elsewhere. They are flooding the worl d with Chinese migrants under the cover of education while all the time stealing our secrets. China could barely harvest a grain of rice fifty years ago, now look at em. Man in space etc. It's a plan and a very long plan.

I believe there's something very strange going on with our media, I was going to start a thread on it. OK when we in Britain have a TV advert and this is pretty much a very recent development there will be a Caucasian or two, but now every advert has to have a black in it, it's every advert on TV, there has to be a black person in it, also increasingly we also have an obligatory south Asian in the advert too. Fair do's...................... It's fairly representative of modern Britain and after BLM etc something that is evolving. But here's the thing, you NEVER EVER see a Chinese person in any TV advert in Britain. It never happens, it's almost like they don't exist over here but nothing could be further from the truth. There's loads of Chinese, but the media is completely keeping them from being seen on TV advertising. How weird is that?

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

American and foreign people with dark pigmentation are easy scapegoats. You can blame them for anything, and it is okay to hate them. Any benefits they get, you can ride any other group on that train of equality. However it suits the plan.

Chinese were for a brief moment in the forefront, back at the begining of the COVID scare, and folk were making it a point to let us know how safe Chinatown was.

Even then the Chinese were not asking for anything much outside of not being physically targeted out of fear.

From my experience, my Chinese friend is not vocal about politics outside of our homes. She is low keyed, unless you rile her. Well I can't say anything about that since I can be guilty of the same. I guess that is why we are such good friends.

It was from her that I learned there are White Chinese and Black Chinese. The caste system is very big among the Chinese, along with what is considered a civilized form of slavery.

Even in America they don't seek equality, they seek to be better than.

Strictly my opinion from my personal experiences.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Your concerns are warranted. Especially now with COVID-19 lockdowns and the tension with Australia. In fact, China is showing aggressive behavior in both the China Seas and the Pacific Rim as well. Rumor has it that Canada negotiated with the Chinese and now they have a military base in Vancouver. Although media sources neglect to report such vital information, President Trump is on record stating we are aware and watching the situation. This would explain much of the eye-witness testimony over the past few years of U.S. heavy military hardware employed on railroad trains traveling westward. Further investigation disclosed the Trudeau Government signed an agreement with the Chinese that paved the way for this intrusion into our North American continent. They, like most western nations, are heavily indebted to the Chinese and allowed Chinese interests to manufacture steel in Canada and sell it on our markets. However, with the threat that could change such an agreement, China demanded and received cooperation in establishing a military force in the area to protect their assets. Obviously, another reminder of the globalists and their "Free Trade" agenda.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dagann

I take "the speech" with a grain of salt, but given their large population, ruined ecology, expectations of growth, and nationalistic pride, attempted expansion of power well beyond their borders is inevitable, and in fact (as you point out in your examples) has been underway for some time.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
China has always been an enigma to the West. In fact, they are not only "inclusive" by nature as the Great Wall suggests, but also avoided making calculated decisions based on western logic. We expected the Chinese to "expand" in neighboring frontiers but they remained idle despite the needs of their society. Personally, I think a lot of friction is the result of President Nixon's "visit" to China. At the time, western nations were frustrated with the Soviets' lacking cooperation and needed help from other nations to vote more in line with western concerns in the United Nations. Therefore, Nixon's successful trip to China was for that reason. It had been theorized then that much of the recent developments in shaping China's economic status were part of the closed doors negotiations. The backward Chinese nation gained "preferred trading partner" status and adopted our manufacturing process in the bargain. Within a few decades, China has slingshotted itself into a major economic power that the world must now contend with.

History offers evidence of this and it should be noted that the NWO's planning is much older than most people are aware of. In fact, Wall Street power brokers and international banking concerns started their dream around the turn of the century. Only logistics, faulty transportation, and national protectionism policies stood in the way. However, after the end of WW-II, massive changes were underway. The USAID (United States Aid to International Development) program, a CIA front of Wall Street, purchased large tracts of land in Central and South American nations and built industrial parks to serve the needs of American industries after the great exodus. This became more noticeable during the Reagan Administration. Yet, many companies fled to Mexico during the sixties. This was camouflaged with the hate of organized labor and uncle Ronnie stated the average American worker was lazy and overpaid.

But, what should be more alarming is the fact that the common folk in these nations and regions of development knew decades prior to the American public's knowledge that NAFTA would open the American markets by eliminating the TARIFS at the border and transporting goods duty-free would be inevitable. In fact, a helicopter tour over the Mexican border in El Paso will prove where much of our biggest industries reside. But, that is only one area of concern, and many American manufacturing operations are also in Central and South American nations. Add that to the way China has on our economy, and now you have a more realistic idea of what the NWO and globalists strived for over the years. Only recently have new words and phrases became common knowledge. Free trade, trade deficits, and the North American Union are only a few terms of recent usage. Thus and as a result, our manufacturing structure is no longer here to save us as it did after the Great Depression.

Although this is a major chew for anyone to comprehend, the fact is we are in the whirlwind of drastic and constant change. And, this has been gaining speed and power for the past forty years. On a personal note, I remember my college professor in a Sociology class back in the day say, "it's a known fact or Law, that any deviation in the distribution of goods and services regardless of how minute will have a profound effect on society's whole. It will have everything to do with the wealth and who contains it and will have disastrous effects on the public if the changes are negative in nature. In fact, even religious beliefs will change accordingly too." Since that day, I've often wondered what exactly that meant. Yet, I've witnessed many major changes over the years and the effects on society are horrid. So, I know now what I didn't know then. But, this is not the end. In fact, they have other plans to be obvious in the near future. AI and automation in the workplace will be a great cause of civil unrest.

As to what all this means in this forum may appear too disjointed to the average onlooker, believe me when I say it has everything to do with what we are seeing today. Like it or not, buckle up or another ride on the great rollercoaster!. Globalists are at the helm and tensions are rising to alarming levels. I've lived long enough to see the drastic decline in our way of life and much is waiting in the future too. This silly notion that the evil forces of our grandparent's time are no longer a threat thus no need to worry, will be the defining moment in our youth's existence. They have huge dragons to sley and mighty castles of ungodly wizards to topple to reclaim their spot under the sun. And, that is assuming they survive the next bloodbath. So, excuse me for being pessimistic in nature, but the data proves otherwise. In fact, you can sense it in the air. Everything appears connected and little room exists to hide from the obvious. After all, I'm writing this while quarantined by the latest threat of COVID-19. Think about it. Do you really believe this is another threat posed by nature alone? Seriously? If you do, then I'm wasting my time. reply to Never Despise

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Good post in general, to which I would reply: Western pundits treat China like a monolith but they don't understand the nature and ferocity of Chinese completion. China is a very corrupt nation where people get by on "favors" and "connections." There is very little collective spirit, despite the Communist ideology and the strong nationalism. But truth is it is a mad scramble for survival within China as well as for China versus the outside.

China is comprised of so many ethnic groups and different status systems and everyone is out to climb over each other's corpses, trusting only family and in-groups.

This makes Chinese policy -- domestic or foreign -- very much more unpredictable than people imagine.

Xi has done three important things to unify this fragmentary society always at danger of catastrophic infighting (as history shows, dynastic turmoil, civil upheaval, and splitting into smaller kingdoms is as common as clockwork.)

First, Xi has created a revival of the Party and Communist rhetoric. There is much less talk of liberalizing, openness, or the like compared to ten years ago. Instead Xi is imitating the Mao style, emphasizing ideology, party-military unity, and party control of media, arts, the mind. This is straight out of the Mao textbook.

Second, Xi has stoked the fires of nationalism with constant anti-US, anti-India, anti-Japan hysteria, pushing outwards against the Himalayas and the South China Sea. This serves to create internal unity but it's a dangerous game geopolitcally.

Third, Xi is creating a techno-survalience society centered on AI scanning to weed out "trouble" and total digitalization. This is another bulwark against internal tensions.

So far Xi has been highly successful but China faces enormous internal stress as inequality grows, the ecology deteriorates, society ages, and people become more materialistic and greedy as the country's long-term resources and growth capacity top out.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
How China is replacing America as Asia’s military titan

...the rapid and disruptive advance of Chinese hard power on Xi Jinping’s watch has ended the era of unquestioned U.S. supremacy in Asia. In just over two decades, China has built a force of conventional missiles that rival or outperform those in the U.S. armory. China’s shipyards have spawned the world’s biggest navy, which now rules the waves in East Asia. Beijing can now launch nuclear-armed missiles from an operational fleet of ballistic missile submarines, giving it a powerful second-strike capability. And the PLA is fortifying posts across vast expanses of the South China Sea, while stepping up preparations to recover Taiwan, by force if necessary.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Agreed. And, you brought the issue back to the beginning. This is about Chine. And, my point is our reaction to China. Yet, we both share the same mentality concerning both. I've rarely condemned China, although their leadership is easy to criticize. But, this brings me back to another issue. For the life of me, I simply can't understand how the American people became so passive with the corruption that grips this nation today. I'm aware it is a result of gradual and subtle conditioning, yet I also know the American public has a long history of demanding their freedom be constant and set in stone. And, let's face it, current conditions are tolerated despite we are now entering into a European mode of governing. In fact, we are adopting the same mindset by draconian nations we spat upon only a few decades ago. Maybe I'm talking about the same only constitutional watchdogs discuss, but it should be a topic all Americans to take note of. Personally, I can care less of what is expected by the United Nations. Our sovereignty is worth fighting for. Yet, day after day, we have been coerced into globalist objectives. And, this appears from both foreign and domestic forces. But, maybe that is an issue for another day and argument. But, thank you for your participation. It's nice to have a good discussion with others when it is hard to communicate today without censoring or hate speech. a reply to: Never Despise

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

America has become decadent and its character has fundamentally changed.

Take America 50 years ago: a manufacturing powerhouse full of disciplined workers and strong families, with deep traditional values, growing investment at home and abroad, new infrastructure, and a high personal savings rate. Sounds almost like...China, doesn't it?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
If this was just a test run then wait until they are really ready put it out there. How? Easy, considering that they make a good percentage of cheap Covid masks, they could probably just douse them down with the newest virus just before shipping and we Americans will do our best to comply and wear them and what do you know, the masks become the delivery vehicle and we are toast.

Probably the same with any clothing or other items from China but masks, that would be my guess.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join