It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Dominion Software Glitch Found - President Trump is Now Close to Winning Wisconsin.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
What is wrong with you all still trying to live in make believe land where Trump won the 2020 election?

He lost the popular vote by 4 million plus...and lost key states like Pennsylvania, Nevada, Wisconsin, ect... by a large enough margin where a recount is futile. It is close in Georgia but nowhere near as close as Florida was in 2000.

Trump told his supporters to NOT vote by mail, now that mail in ballots overwhelmingly favored Biden you are crying foul.

Stop being sore losers and accept the fact Trump lost. Get over it!

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Even by the media numbers you are categorically wrong.

Under 75k votes among 4 to 5 states separate the tallies

Who is living in reality?

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
What is wrong with you all still trying to live in make believe land where Trump won the 2020 election?

He lost the popular vote by 4 million plus...and lost key states like Pennsylvania, Nevada, Wisconsin, ect... by a large enough margin where a recount is futile. It is close in Georgia but nowhere near as close as Florida was in 2000.

Trump told his supporters to NOT vote by mail, now that mail in ballots overwhelmingly favored Biden you are crying foul.

I was wondering why you would say this but then I realised who you were. So I have to ask you Jrod, what proof do you have for your previous claim(s).

I have proof of you being...never mind.

What proof do you have?

Give proof!

Proof now!!!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Not true. You guys are truly getting desperate.

Trump lost the popular vote by 4 million plus. The claims of fraud are laughable.

www.politifact.com...

Not buyin' it for a second... You said the claims of fraud are laughable AND cited a link to PolitiFAKE... You cannot possibly be serious...

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   

except state officials in many of those states say a recount would uncover fraud, they say not enough to change the results but they are looking for here and there - if the counting software is rigged and theres billions of reasons it might be - thts not something they are admitting could even be possible.

A company based oversees in control of an election could never interfere in our election, how could they interfere when they are running it?

And just because no one ever looked everywhere for everything doesn't mean it doesn't exist, it just means they did enough to win and thats it.

Even in 2000 they had evidence of widespread fraud in PA, they just didnt need to prove it to win and with W being the son of a master spook and a bonesman he probably was all for the appearance of theft and conspiracy.
edit on 11-11-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

Most of....no...ALL of the Mainstream Media are (incorrectly) assuming the vote totals showing at individual state websites are LEGAL votes that are PROPERLY credited to the rightful candidate.

However, forensic investigators have turned over some stunning findings to Trump legal teams that bolster their evidence before the courts.

Here is an image of their research findings: imgur.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Im OKd enough time remember Bush vs gore. Electronic voting machines was a hot topic and all the dems were convinced they turned votes for gore into votes for Bush.

They understand it’s a real concern and possible when it might be happening to there guy, but when they think they’ve won, don’t even investigate ... we won. That’s why I’ve moved further from the dems over the past 8 years after voting Obama. They are lying to me.

a reply to: ChaoticOrder

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Ina reply to: carewemust

Not really sure that you can call someone on the.donald.win a forensic investigator.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
As we all know, popular vote means nothing.

A few thousand votes in key swing states however, can mean the election.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Current State of the Vote - Still not Certified - and NO matter how many times you hear it - MSM STILL and NEVER HAS declared the Presidency to a Candidate as an official result
But they are Trying aren't they -

Every Legal Vote

edit on 11112020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Biden the usurper's putsch celebration may have been a little too early......

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I think Trump deserves a pity prize. We should give him Wisconsin so his feelings aren't hurt.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
Ina reply to: carewemust

Not really sure that you can call someone on the.donald.win a forensic investigator.

Many of us here wouldn't consider CNN to be "news" either, just sayin'...

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

That little "Without voter fraud" option button is EPIC BTW...

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Not true. You guys are truly getting desperate.

Trump lost the popular vote by 4 million plus. The claims of fraud are laughable.

www.politifact.com...

The Popular vote total is meaningless. The election is 50 state elections. Not one election. It's the electoral college delegate count that matters in the end.

That's why states like PA, NC, and FL count. And there still is some scenarios where even the 3 votes of Alaska could tilt the election to Trump.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Remove California and Trump won the popular vote by nearly a million...

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BomSquad

Remove California and Trump won the popular vote by nearly a million...

Yeah, all you got to do is remove 12% of the population and 15% of the economy and he's a winner! Genius move.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Look at PA.

DJT 2016 - 2.9 million votes
DJT 2020 - 3.3 million votes

You mean to tell me he picked up about 400k votes, in Bidens 'home state' but still lost?

Look at GA

DJT 2016 2.06 Million votes
DJT 2020 2.4 Million votes

He has over 10 million more votes in 2020 and the media is sayin he lost because of how many people hate him. The same media that for 5 years said every week, even the week he was elected, he would not be legit. They still say it.

Take a look at voting for Congress vs POTUS. Sorry, there is no way people voted Biden and not the whole ticket. It would be D all the way.

Let me process work itself out and if nothing else it might protect the 2022 and 2024 elections even if Trump is not declared the winner but if you believe ANYTHING from the media right now you are just plain stupid. Tired of playing games. You are dumb as a bag of donkey dorks....

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

RE: results.decisiondeskhq.com...

I see the states of NORTH CAROLINA and ALASKA were called for President Trump today!

Funny how I didn't hear a word about it on FOXNEWS, CNN, etc..

Moving in the right direction!

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Wait for it.... as soon as the mass scale glitch is outed and the votes are corrected, the FBI will magically round up a group of right wing terrorists that were trying to start a civil war. Then we will hear they were plotting to kidnap Biden.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join