It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Dominion Software Glitch Found - President Trump is Now Close to Winning Wisconsin.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Dementia often times disables the thought process that causes people to lie. In essence, they tell the truth without considering the ramifications.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

We shall see what the courts say, not what an "official" announces.

That goes for both sides as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

We shall see what the courts say, not what an "official" announces.

That goes for both sides as far as I'm concerned.

It's too bad the Mainstream Media isn't level-headed and rational like you are!

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   
For those who prefer graphics instead of numbers and words, here is where we are now, and how the Electoral College will trend over the next 34 days, before they meet/vote.

Graphic: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
Apparently when Biden bragged about having the “Most Extensive Voter Fraud Organization” in history, he was serious... Is this the Twilight Zone or WHAT?

When he said that everyone suddenly forgot how he bragged out with holding aid.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I wonder if there was also a “glitch” in that software that added votes to Biden and simultaneously took that same number of votes from Trump. There is at least one instance of it- a guy caught it happen on live TV the night of the election.

edit on 10-11-2020 by KansasGirl because: added video

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

No, Software Glitches Are Not Affecting Vote Counts

4 hours ago
By Nicole Perlroth and Jack Nicas

President Trump and many of his supporters complained over the weekend that “software glitches” undermined the vote counts in Michigan and Georgia and argued that the problems portended wider issues in other counties and states that used the same software.

But issues in the unofficial vote counts in Michigan’s Antrim and Oakland counties were caused by human error, not software glitches, according to reviews by the Michigan Department of State, county clerks and election security experts. Officials concluded that they were isolated cases that did not signal wider issues with vote counts elsewhere.

And in Georgia, software issues only affected how poll workers checked-in voters in two counties and delayed the reporting of results in another. The issues did not affect the counts.

“Anyone trying to falsely connect the situations in the two states is spreading misinformation in an effort to undermine the integrity of our elections system,” said Tracy Wimmer, a spokeswoman for the Michigan Department of State

www.nytimes.com...

regardless of the source in the OP, this type of "debunking" is the new norm. This is what MSNBC did with regard to the Hunter Laptop. They debunked something completely different, and tried to pass it off as legit, hoping nobody would read the article, and try to understand the facts.

As was previously stated, this article isn't about Wisconsin.

intentional? perhaps.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
Apparently when Biden bragged about having the “Most Extensive Voter Fraud Organization” in history, he was serious... Is this the Twilight Zone or WHAT?

He flat out said he didn't need his supporters to get elected.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Software "GLITCH" numbers continue to come in, and are making a difference.

Big PA Glitch Discovered 1 Hour Ago: twitter.com...

President Trump just said next week will yield OFFICIAL new counts.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Wisconsin governor to make a major announcement at 6:15 p.m. central Time this evening.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

5 month lockdown?

This only means one thing.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
a reply to: Firewater

Yeah this has to be the 3rd or 4th glitch in different counties I've seen so far, and every time they're like "don't worry it's just an isolated case". Lmao... the reality is it's neither isolated or a glitch, the software is doing exactly what it was intended to do.

Being a senior IT bod.. i've always questioned the reliability of voting via machines controlled by software.
Like every other computer it can be hacked .. just look at Stuxnet.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Check out this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is valid to the discussion.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
What would happen if Trump wins by 1 single vote but they find out that 2 of his votes were fraudulent votes. Does Biden demand a recount, does Trump concede. does Biden declare victory, dows Trump demand a recount????...you can see where all of this is going.

Unless the election process from now on can be shown to be tamper-proof no-one ever again will concede to the democratic vote. Recounts and legal challenges will be the norm, so much so they might as well just rig every election from here on in.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
What would happen if Trump wins by 1 single vote but they find out that 2 of his votes were fraudulent votes. Does Biden demand a recount, does Trump concede. does Biden declare victory, dows Trump demand a recount????...you can see where all of this is going.

Unless the election process from now on can be shown to be tamper-proof no-one ever again will concede to the democratic vote. Recounts and legal challenges will be the norm, so much so they might as well just rig every election from here on in.

Then it is up to the judges, guess where that matters? It ends up in the Supreme Court. Elections almost, like 90 percent of the time never end up with 1 vote margins. Your question is moot.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

I am taking a Security Managment course right now and one paper covered a risk assesment of electronic voting machines.

The more I researched it the more it terrified me, vulnerabilities that have been there since instituted with few states working to fix it.

On top of the normal issues with terrible admins.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: rigel4

I am taking a Security Managment course right now and one paper covered a risk assesment of electronic voting machines.

The more I researched it the more it terrified me, vulnerabilities that have been there since instituted with few states working to fix it.

On top of the normal issues with terrible admins.

Check out this analysis.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Not true. You guys are truly getting desperate.

Trump lost the popular vote by 4 million plus. The claims of fraud are laughable.

www.politifact.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Trump lost the popular vote by 4 million plus. The claims of fraud are laughable.

www.politifact.com...

You should just stop with the manipulation. Nothing has been resolved and you are plain lying at this point.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

www.politifact.com...

Actually, the greater the difference and total above 70 million tend to make fraud more likely.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join