It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is running a military operation on the election

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I put this in grey area because to be honest, I think this is too crazy to be true.

I dont know anything about this guy or the show he is being interviewed on. Believe it or not, my ops manager just sent me this.

www.linkedin.com...

From what I can understand from this, the military or intelligence community was somehow able to watermark the legitimate ballots with an encrypted block chain?... I dont even know what that is. So there is evidence that a ballot is fake if this watermark is absent.

Has anyone else heard of this?

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

This is the only way to reverse the damage of these treasonous dems and have this election done right which will mean Trump winning.

As i said before, anything short of this being true essentially means America is finished!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Yes its been the top of all political conspiracies.

No evidence and certainly no arrests.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I came across a post on FB that mentioned “watch the watermarks” I didn’t really dig into it but given which friend of mine posted it I’m confident it had something to do with this.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Its complete nonsense.

In his claims he stated that the federal government made all the ballots.

The states make their own ballots. So he's spewing nonsense from jump street.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

Its complete nonsense.

Yes they do.
thehill.com...
"DHS chief calls on officials in all 50 states to have 'verifiable' ballots by 2020 election"

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
I came across a post on FB that mentioned “watch the watermarks” I didn’t really dig into it but given which friend of mine posted it I’m confident it had something to do with this.

I didnt know i was the go to guy in our office for conspiracies... I should tone it down

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

If true, this smacks of political interferance in an election.

That's a big no no.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

Its complete nonsense.

I did not know that.

Thanks for the help.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I've been looking into this for a few hours because it does explain why Trump is acting so calm and why they wont call the result despite Biden about to make an announcement in 2 hours. One thing I discovered is that the CISA.gov website states there are watermarks along with many other ways to tell if a ballot is legitimate or fraudulent:

Also check out this article, seems like the Associated Press is already well aware of this but doesn't want to report on it. Absolutely devastating if true... but I would suggest remaining skeptical.

What Is AP News’s OneWire?

OneWire is the name of a service that connects agencies and reporters from across the planet together. Their job is simple. Make a platform that makes it easy to share information between verified sources in order to cut down on misinformation. Hence the name “Associated Press” and “OneWire”. OneWire can only be accessed by content providers and sharing partners in the news networks in the United States and abroad.

Can I Read AP OneWire Articles?

The general public cannot read AP OneWire press releases until a provider or other journal agency releases the text of that article for public viewing. Once that occurs, it is called a “lead off”. A lead off will act as a source for the information. Sometimes, these articles are leaked before they are shared by content providers, such is the case as I will allow you to see it.

DHS’s Press Release

Notes: This release is not public. I can share the link all I want, and unless you have an AP OneWire account through your employer, you simply will not be able to view it. Nobody else will allow this to go public either, so I decided to leak it. We deserve to know what’s going on.

Link

edit on 6/11/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

You don't need some secret special water mark.

Each printer marks on the page when it prints and id's the printer it came from.
Each ballot is printed from a specific state's printer.
Law enforcement has been using this tech forever.
They find criminals using this technology.

So each states ballots should match each states printer.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It seems to me that the point of the DHS “watermarked ballots” story is to encourage Trump supporters to sit back and not worry about the 2020 election because DHS will ride to the rescue.

And “trust DHS” is about as smart an idea as “trust Sessions” or “trust Rosenstein.”a reply to: MALBOSIA

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanSolo31
It seems to me that the point of the DHS “watermarked ballots” story is to encourage Trump supporters to sit back and not worry about the 2020 election because DHS will ride to the rescue.

And “trust DHS” is about as smart an idea as “trust Sessions” or “trust Rosenstein.”a reply to: MALBOSIA

Yes. We've certainly been ordered to trust a great many things the past two decades with little to no verification.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Also this article published a few days before the election seems highly relevant:

The Department of Homeland Security’s cybersecurity division is mounting the largest operation to secure a U.S. election, aiming to prevent a repeat of Russia’s 2016 interference and to ward off new threats posed by Iran and China.

On Election Day, DHS’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency will launch a 24/7 virtual war room, to which election officials across the nation can dial in at any time to share notes about suspicious activity and work together to respond. The agency will also pass along classified information from intelligence agencies about efforts they detect from adversaries seeking to undermine the election and advise states on how to protect against such attacks.

“I anticipate possibly thousands of local election officials coming in to share information in real time, to coordinate, to track down what’s real and what’s not, separate fact from fiction on the ground,” said Matt Masterson, CISA’s senior cybersecurity adviser, who has helped lead election preparations. “We’ll be able to sort through what’s happening and identify: Is this a typical election event or is this something larger?”

DHS plans largest-ever operation to secure U.S. election against hacking

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I've listen to the main purveyor of this claim a few times for fun. It's entertainment. It would make a cool political drama movie though. Maybe a younger Kevin Costner or Harrison Ford type guy uncovering fraud, running for his life then exposing it to the country.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

You don't need some secret special water mark.

Each printer marks on the page when it prints and id's the printer it came from.
Each ballot is printed from a specific state's printer.
Law enforcement has been using this tech forever.
They find criminals using this technology.

So each states ballots should match each states printer.

Machine Identification Code
mic

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Yeah,

We all want to believe it is real, but is it?

Massive Voter Fraud Sting Operation?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Yes , the States make there Own Ballots , but Only on Officially Sanctioned U.S. Government PAPER ............

edit on 6-11-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Yes , the States make there Own Ballots , but Only on Officially Sanctioned U.S. Government PAPER ............

I've got to call Dwight.

Hell be able to verify this!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Oooh... well then you cannot dismiss this just because the states print their own ballots. They printed on paper that was provided by a central source that COULD possibly have watermarked the paper?

I was walking away from this a minute ago..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join