It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

software changes 6000 trump votes to bidden in 1 county, 47 counties use same software

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: HalWesten
Here's what I haven't seen you say yet - if one system is affected by a "glitch", it stands to reason that every other system with that same version of software might have that same "glitch".

Here's why. They haven't said what the glitch was or whether user error is involved.

But go ahead and jump to 'the inevitable isn't still happening'.

Actually they did say it appears to have been a software problem. Ignore that if you want, you do that a lot.

You could have said "maybe they should re-scan the ballots in the machines and compare the results to the first scan". That would absolutely verify a problem with the software. That would take too much forward-thinking though, right?

The ballots were hand-counted the second time by the county clerk. She verified the votes on the ballots were recorded as they were filled in by the person. Is that really difficult to understand? There is no "user error", when it comes to the scanner it either works or it doesn't when you put the damned thing into it. We have the same ones here and you cannot do it wrong or it kicks it back out to you. When you put it in successfully it tells you whether it was able to scan it or not but it does not tell you if your votes were recorded or not.

Stop being so argumentative.

edit on 7-11-2020 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2020 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

But you could have said...

I could have said anything, but I said what I said. If you don't like the fact that I think this will amount to nothing than you're gonna have to suck it up and deal with it.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

But you could have said...

I could have said anything, but I said what I said. If you don't like the fact that I think this will amount to nothing than you're gonna have to suck it up and deal with it.

You're evading the whole point of the discussion. It doesn't matter who wins in the end, the issue is an error in the count of the votes in this case due to a software problem. THAT is the issue. I would be just as fervent about this if the count went the other way because it's not accurate!

Spin it however you want, you're just making yourself look foolish by doing so and you're smarter than that.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

a reply to: circuitsports

This was addressed the other day and the votes were moved to Trump.

Code doesn't work like that

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

You're evading the whole point of the discussion. It doesn't matter who wins in the end, the issue is an error in the count of the votes in this case due to a software problem. THAT is the issue. I would be just as fervent about this if the count went the other way because it's not accurate!

Okay, bro, I get you're angry, when there's an actual problem with the submitted totals let me know since these 6,000 never made it through.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AcerM
Code doesn't work like that

No, but hand correcting does. Thanks for that valuable piece of insight.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

It is being addressed and much more in court.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
It is being addressed and much more in court.

Yeah, okay, call me when it amounts to something. Tick-tock.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Has anyone posted this yet? It’s a different voter fraud system than what others here are talking about, but I noticed last night on Fox the election results panel said “Scorecard” at the top
www.technocracy.news...

Fox is compromised. People on Twitter are suggesting a boycott

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Maybe so. But at this point it would be prudent to check all the votes and have an investigation to how and why it happened.. eh

This is going to be good.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
Maybe so. But at this point it would be prudent to check all the votes and have an investigation to how and why it happened.. eh

Most likely not going to happen unless another issue arises.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Other issue have arisen. There are now witnesses willing to testify in court for being denied the right to legally observe voting and it may go nation wide.

I am sure you are in full support of the voting system following the rule of law.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
Other issue have arisen. There are now witnesses willing to testify in court for being denied the right to legally observe voting and it may go nation wide.

LOL, sure. Tick-tock, tick-tock.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MConnalley

I listened in and the guy refers to a single ballot.... ONE

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The claim is the machines were not given the proper update the day before the election...who the f thinks a counting machine not being updated turns 1 to 0’s in its primary feature, what about the down ballots?

Bs - I worked in software for 25 years nothing works like that, also Your phone isn’t secure but whatever.

National recount, every ballot, a couple of empty sports fields observers from both teams as supposedly the law, live streamed - any part of that breaks down, stop to fix.

Check all moves, all dead and all copies - national reprieve on prosecution for anyone who comes forward now, anyone caught after the fact goes to the gallows.

Election integrity is national security.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
What a load of # trump lost face it his hate brand narrowed his base way to much and energized us Dems to fire his asd

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

They were set up in a sting operation using blockchain technology. They watched the fraud happen and will be providing that hard evidence soon.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject
They were set up in a sting operation using blockchain technology. They watched the fraud happen and will be providing that hard evidence soon.

The Q tell you this? The White Hats coming soon-ish? Like in the next 70 or so days?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
We get it now. Every vote that is for Biden and not the dear leader is fake.
Every vote for Biden must be fake, surely? Who on God’s green earth would vote for a guy so clearly bereft of mental capacity? It is beyond funny. I mean his little jolly trot on to stage and his litany of gaffs and mistakes. Funny thing is I doubt he ever will be president. He is in fact simply Hodor.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join