It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump White House press briefing, 5 November

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Lumenari

So wheres that evidence?

Apparently if it came out of Trumps mouth..it's evidence!

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Yeah..bad plan.
Shame they listened to him.
Silly games, stupid prizes.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
I heard some of this on NPR on the way home today. I thought the president did a good job laying out his reasons for contesting the election. Than NPR cut in at the middle to explain how all of Trump's opinions were lies. Had to swap over to a conservative radio show to here my president finish his speech with out unelected people interrupting him.

Trumps opinions might be wrong; but I don't need NPR to get in the way of me hearing from him. I guess they think their listeners aren't smart enough to judge for themselves.

I don't know if Trump is wrong or right; but he adequately made his case. If he believes what he said than he has ever right to push the issue and contest the election.

I caught the last little bit, sounded reasonable. I think I missed where he said it was fraud if Biden won, but a ok if he did

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

More like excrement that comes out that end.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmickat

Yeah..bad plan.
Shame they listened to him.
Silly games, stupid prizes.

For sure, nobody will look in the mirror though

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

More like excrement that comes out that end.

He certainly likes the shiz talk!

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Shows it then?

Canny hide it all surly Mrs Drool.

I mean that would indeed be a feat.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'll bring the popcorn!

I'll pop it and make a sammich!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

So wheres that evidence?

Apparently if it came out of Trumps mouth..it's evidence!

Apparently it came out of rental cars in boxes...

Caught by a sting operation.

Keep being ignorant though.

You wear it well!!!

edit on 5-11-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

a reply to: DanDanDat

I don't know quite how to respond to that...except to say, didn't we all know 4 years ago that there would be an election. I mean it was scheduled.
And, covid19, well it is not like the states didn't know about that too.
Unless they actually believed it would be gone by Easter.

An Election during a pandemic, yes unprecedented, but adequate time for everyone to prepare.
It is the checking, counting and adjudication that is key. It seems to me the officials are doing their job. Challenging....yes for sure.

If trump had had better advisors or if he actually listened to them... he would have hammered into his base to go 'postal' in a better way than they usually do !

The point about elections occurring every 4 years is non sequitur.

However had states started the process of changing their election rules when covid first hit in February you might have a point.

The rules of this election where still in flux weeks ago; in some cases days before the election. That is not adequate at all.

And such abnormalities have occurred before; for example poling locations or number changing weeks and days before an election. Normally when this happens Democrats are the first to make a point about stopping the changes so close to an election. Its baffling to me that they have taken a hard line the other way this time when the changes have been so much bigger.

And no, "Hey there's a pandemic; whatcha gona do" is not an excuse for the lack of forethought and preparation by our political leaders.

If those counting the ballot are doing their jobs above board than they wouldn't mind the country looking over their shoulder. Their would be no need for law suits; they would invite the candidates to watch. But instead they are being typical bureaucracies... non transparent.

What's the difference if Trump's supporters voted by mail or in person? Clearly Trump and Biden turned out relatively the same number of people; how those people chose to vote is irrelevant. What is relevant is that the last minute changes to the election process has thrown doubt on a close election and it could have been avoided.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

No, Lumie, you won’t be watching it unfold from your really nice house and lots of money- not if this is allowed to stand. We won’t be allowed to have property or our own money, eventually, if we let this blatant sh!t stand.

I'm in Montana on a piece of property that was granted by a President called Calvin Coolidge.

I have no covenants.

I have no easements.

I am grandfathered in to everything, have my own mineral rights, have my own water rights.

If I go, it will be FAR after the US itself is no longer an entity.

So no.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I'm in New Zealand and can watch all these videos.

Perhaps it isn't the video that's being censored?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I'm in the UK and i can even on the VPN and set it to the USA and the vids play just fine.
edit on 5-11-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
EVIDENCE of Cheating in Virginia: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

OK.. so it was just the Way that these votes have been cast, collected, counted and adjudicated that has resulted in a close race, with Biden sweeping up the absentee ballots.
And trump and Biden have turned relatively the same number ??
Hahaha..ooookaaay.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

OK.. so it was just the Way that these votes have been cast, collected, counted and adjudicated that has resulted in a close race, with Biden sweeping up the absentee ballots.
And trump and Biden have turned relatively the same number ??
Hahaha..ooookaaay.

The number of people who voted on each side is what has made this election close.

And yes

Hahaha
edit on 5-11-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I suggest people railing on what Trump I saying it's basically the same can of stuff Abrams was complaining about in Georgia in 2018. Bottom line is it's gonna be up to the courts

Abrams' Staffer Complains of Voter Suppression Immediately ...
Search domain www.westernjournal.com/abrams-staffer-complains-voter-suppression-immediately-bragging-minority-turnout/www.westernjournal.com... complains-voter-suppression-immediately-bragging-minority-turnout/
Abrams' Staffer Complains of Voter Suppression Immediately After Bragging About Minority Turnout. Joe Raedle / Getty Images Failed Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams speaks during the Martin & Coretta S. King Unity Breakfast on March 1, 2020, in Selma, Alabama. (Joe Raedle / Getty Images)
Abrams complains people here illegally can't vote -- leads ...
Search domain www.independentsentinel.com/abrams-complains-people-here-illegally-cant-vote-leads-to-a-whiter-america/www.independentsentinel.com... lains-people-here-illegally-cant-vote-leads-to-a-whiter-america/
Abrams complains people here illegally can't vote — leads to a "whiter America" By. M. Dowling - May 21, 2020. 3. Stacey Abrams, the pretender to Georgia's governorship, said illegal aliens can no longer vote. Abrams sees that as a problem in terms of representation and it also makes for a whiter America, which she also sees as a ...
Abrams Complains Race Was Stolen Through Voter Suppression ...
Search domain freebeacon.com/politics/abrams-complains-race-was-stolen-through-voter-suppression-boasts-of-huge-turnout-increases-in-same-interview/freebeac... on.com/politics/abrams-complains-race-was-stolen-through-voter-suppression-boasts-of-huge-turnout-increases-in-same-interview/
Abrams Complains Race Was Stolen Through Voter Suppression, Boasts of Huge Turnout Increases in Same Interview ... Abrams lost by less than 55,000 votes but failed to force a runoff as Kemp ...
Stacey Abrams Complains That Illegals Can't Vote Illegally ...
Search domain patriotforamerica.com/2020/05/22/stacey-abrams-complains-that-illegals-cant-vote-illegally-any-longer/patriotforamerica.com... abrams-complains-that-illegals-cant-vote-illegally-any-longer/
Stacey Abrams Complains That Illegals Can't Vote Illegally Any Longer. Stacey Abrams Complains That Illegals Can't Vote Illegally Any Longer. May 22, 2020 editor. Stacey Abrams is no stranger to failure. Most know her as one of the many people who has tried and failed to become the new governor of Georgia. Now, she is taking her penchant ...
Abrams' Staffer Complains of Voter Suppression Immediately ...
Search domain www.tathasta.com/2020/04/abrams-staffer-complains-of-voter.htmlwww.tathasta.com/2020/04/abrams-staffer-complains-of-voter.html
Abrams' Staffer Complains of Voter Suppression Immediately After Bragging About Minority Turnout by News Kick in News 0 comments When someone is playing the victim card but cannot home in on precisely why they are a victim, the results can be hilarious.
A Judge Nullifying Election Law 60 Days Out is Cheating ...
Search domain theresurgent.com/2020/09/10/a-judge-nullifying-election-law-60-days-out-is-cheating/theresurgent.com... w-60-days-out-is-cheating/
Abrams activists filed the lawsuit which caused Judge Ross to throw out existing Georgia election law. For the June primary, Georgia's system was set to factory settings, which counted marks that filled in 35% or more of the target area as a vote, did not count anything below 12% as a vote, and sent anything between those two to a review panel.
Stacey Abrams Admits Defeat In Georgia Governor's Race ...
Search domain www.npr.org/2018/11/16/668753230/democrat-stacey-abrams-ends-bid-for-georgia-governor-decrying-suppressionwww.npr.org... ocrat-stacey-abrams-ends-bid-for-georgia-governor-decrying-suppression
Nov 16, 2018Republican Brian Kemp will be the next governor of Georgia, with Democrat Stacey Abrams bowing out Friday afternoon. She promised a "major federal lawsuit" against the state over voting practices.
Stacey Abrams sues to count rejected ballots, extend ...
Search domain www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2018/11/12/democrat-stacey-abrams-lawsuit-ballots-georgia-governor-republican-brian-kemp/1975242002/htt ps://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2018/11/12/democrat-stacey-abrams-lawsuit-ballots-georgia-governor-republican-brian-kemp/197524200 2/
Nov 12, 2018Abrams trails Republican Brian Kemp by nearly 59,000 votes. ... Lawyers for the Abrams campaign prevailed in a complaint filed last week that involved absentee ballots in Dougherty County.
Stacey Abrams' campaign disputes number of uncounted ...
Search domain www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/stacey-abrams-campaign-disputes-number-uncounted-provisional-ballots-n934791www.nbcnews.com... ons/stacey-abrams-campaign-disputes-number-uncounted-provisional-ballots-n934791
If Abrams is able to gain slightly more than 23,700 votes on Kemp, the race is pushed into a mandatory recount. If she can gain about 25,600, it is forced into a runoff.
Rep. Stacey Abrams investigated for voter fraud | 11alive.com
Search domain www.11alive.com/article/news/politics/rep-stacey-abrams-investigated-for-voter-fraud/85-253247364www.11alive.com... cey-abrams-investigated-for-voter-fraud/85-253247364
Rep. Stacey Abrams investigated for voter fraud An investigation is underway into claims of voter fraud involving the state's highest ranking Democratic elected official. Voting

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Its really not that close anymore.
That's the way the cookie crumbles...when the votes get counted.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I listened to it on the radio, they played the whole thing.
I actually had a moment of empathy for him.
It was sad.
It was more like a nano-moment.
Then I remembered who he is.
Unable to understand empathy.

Perhaps he should not have scared his posse away from mail-in voting. Maybe it’s the Karma of trying to slow down the USPS.

Maybe there are still options, like swapping out his PA. electors with family members?

Maybe Rudy can fix it?
Maybe Steve Bannon? You know Bannon, right? He’s the guy that wants to behead Fauci.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I'm in New Zealand and can watch all these videos.

Perhaps it isn't the video that's being censored?

You live in New Zealand.

Perhaps you never mattered in American politics?

But keep thinking that you are somehow relevant to anything that we are talking about...

Or perhaps just keep living on Fantasy Island.

Which wouldn't still exist if it wasn't for American businesses going there for the tax breaks.

Wish you luck a few years from now with trying to make money on bungee jumping, beer and your sheep.

Without any tourism.

Or American businesses.

But hey.

This is what you wanted.

edit on 5-11-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join