It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people ignore math? It doesn’t lie like politicians.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Math is the language of Truth.
It all adds up.

As someone who enjoys math very much and appreciates its divine nature, I will agree with you that it's very rare that anyone will bother even checking your work.

For that intrepid reader that does want to find out themselves - I applaud you for using your noggin.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   
There's already people gathering in Seattle with signs that say "Respect the Results", which is gonna be the new finger pointing phrase at the Right. There gonna make a bug fuss pretending like nobody cheated, and that Trump is making a big deal out of nothing. I feel like this was planned to be semi-obvious fraud.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Is Wisconsin still counting votes? If so how many left? Can't seem to find any information on it. It is obviously going to be a disputed state with recounts and such. Just curious what's going on because it looks like Trump has gained some votes

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Google shows
Biden 264 with Biden possibly winning NV
Trump 214 with Trump possible winning GA, AK, PA & NC

Does this add up to Trump winning?
How does this work, is it who gets 270 first and Nevada (6 votes) needs to be finished counting (for a Biden win) before the others Trump would get, that would go over 270?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
If you do a quick google search at election results (per state) not including the ones closer than 100k apart with less than 95% counted
Then add up the electoral votes for each I have trump at 243 and Biden at 210...... leaving Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan, North Carolina, Nevada and Arizona.... with CLEAR voter fraud or anomalies in at least 3 of those states (some others too) then you can see trump has won..... I’m not even a left or right guy; just a man who believes in facts, science, math and honesty. So who can HONESTLY say this isn’t ###!?!

Google..this is your investigative research? Unless you are boots on the ground, in person, taking info..nope. Not saying it isn't true..but google is not a reliable source..it only spits out what it's fed.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

Mods change forum if necessary and I didn’t include links because it’s a simple search engine task.

Look, I can see the books are being cooked on this. Plain as day. But, don’t be lazy about your accusations of conspiracy. Anecdotal here-say with bold claims will go nowhere. If trump is your guy, then make a proper claim, with hard evidence. Nothing will be proven or changed without actual evidence.

Go look it up and see for yourself is Bush League non-sense. There are a lot of ways to screenshot your claims. It’s up to claimant to prove wrongdoing. Don’t just point fingers in the air and throw straws. Find proof and throw bricks.
edit on 5-11-2020 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   

I don't get the same count. Could you clarify?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Trump has clearly won: Alabama,Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa,Kansas,Kentucky, Louisiana,Mississippi,Missouri,Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, West Virginia, Wyoming and one from Maine. Now if we account for Michigan, New Mexico, Arizona, and Wisconsin which all have clear cases of fraud and/or “mistakes” than he has MORE than enough for the win.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I was told today that:
1+2×3=7

What do you make of that??

edit on 5-11-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Georgia, North Carolina and Pennsylvania all had 200k plus margin towards trump when I went to bed last night, with 94% counted (besides Pennsylvania being like 86%) now they are all wishing the tens of thousands. With no change to that percentage of count......

Doesn’t take much to see what’s going on, if you truly want to. Bias and political leaning aside. This is a clear sh##show

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
I was told today that:
1+2×3=7

That some people understand BODMAS?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I don't know why people don't understand how this works.

1. The races are not won or lost until the electors vote next week. The media can "call" a race how they want. The media does not decide any of this.

2. The % of votes counted is not the real %. It is a guessed number. So if they guess that 1 million will vote and it gets close to that 1 million the % will show 90%. But if more people vote than 1 million they adjust that % to reflect that change. So you will see numbers like 110% or you will see it go from 90% to 80%.

3. The media will call a state before all the votes are in because of which counties have not been counted. If a large dem county is the only county left to count and there are more votes left then are needed to put the dem over the top, then they "call" it for the dem.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

So no transparency, accuracy and just a bunch guesses...... that’s why I think we need a reform.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

The % is a guess.

Not a total.

Might as well not even worry about that % guess at all, it means nothing.

The states don't know ahead of time how many people will be voting. They guess at how many.
Some states even allow people to register on the same day that they vote.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
my count is biden 270 with trump 268

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
POLITICS (allegiance/parties/affiliations)

Play Stupid Games

Win Stupid Prizes

think about it

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I understand what you are getting at now. I feel like there was some massive cheating going on, but of course can't prove anything. I hope this can get sorted out and Trump retains the white house, but the group he's fighting are determined and when cheating comes into play, anything is possible.

I'm ready for something to make justice a thing again, instead of it being a tool of the left when convenient.
But as Hillary Clinton said, Don't concede under any circumstances.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
nah, see you guys do not get it.

it all adds up.

they are using 0bama's COMMON CORE MATH.

1+1=2 is wrong in common core.

Harrris wins the election, with 269.7 votes, because in common core, how you 'explain' the math wins.
the media is explaining to you all, how Harrris is clearly the choice 'chosen' by the money lenders of the world.

its common core math.

where do you get by, with your racist math, in our glorious 2020?
get that racist math out of here, please.
this is a sanctuary forum.

money lenders gotta lend, money lenders gotta steal, money lenders gotta steal elections...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

It’s a psysop operation designed to make things add up that do not.

if you put a frog in a pot of boiling water it will instantly leap out. But if you put it in a pot filled with pleasantly tepid water and gradually heat it, the frog will remain in the water until it boils to death.

Have a good night, congrats for critically thinking.

Sun, will come up tomorrow.

Of course it's a psyop. The un/IMF are pushing this for their masters. They want US citizens disarmed so they can take everything over. Trudeau in Canada and Biden in the US are both facilitators and enablers for this globalist takeover. The media is just the propaganda arm in this mess.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
I was told today that:
1+2×3=7

That some people understand BODMAS?

The calculator on my phone even says that 1+2×3=7.

When I was at school 1+2×3 made 9.

So is maths lying now?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join