It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing 411 - The Hunted

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
love david paulides. Read his books. watched his movies, and follow his you tube channel. Some seem to point to bigfoot, others seem to say their are mysterious portals in national parks and if you step in them you disappear. Seems the parks department and the government know more then they are letting on

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: HODOSKE

Interesting concept...mysterious portals. Why do you think that they would only appear in the forest? Why not in cities? Why not in homes? I'm not just directing this question at you, but at anyone who has read David's theories... Are there portals in time? Portals to other dimensions? I am sure everyone has speculation on what they might be...just curious to know your thoughts.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy
Think on this theory. For the sake of the idea say there is 1 other dimension in the same space as ours. Now look on the majority of disappearances in Davids books. They are in unspoilt areas, forests, mountains, near water, near marshes, rocks.
Now imagine this. This other world is exactly the same as ours, same mountains, rocks water courses, lakes, marshes, untouched land (by that I mean land that has not had anything added or taken away from it, like farmland that's been in a family for generations). BBUUUTTT, with different flora and fauna. Different higher species not human.
Now if your in this other dimension and have a "apparatus" that can allow you to interact with ours. Just where would you want to appear? Think on this, all the above mentioned take hundreds of years to alter, so it could be a safe bet you'd land on the same ground level. Whereas if you appeared, from say your dimensions flat ground, and materialised say in a city or industrial area that has been massively had the ground added to or quarried, you get the idea?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Another pointer in the books and videos is at the time of the "abduction" is the majority of the time when the searching starts the weather oddly turn bad. Now what if this other dimension has different seasons to ours. IE. say our dimension is high summer and theirs is in the depths of winter. They open a portal and there HAS to be a conflict of weather.
One can speculate till doomsday on why. The main points that appear with those that have been returned is 1. they are not taking humans to kill as those that have been returned the coroners the vast majority of time cannot find causes of death, also 2. the bodies have not been cut or experimented on, as far as the coroners can find.
I'll give you an analogy:- take a group of lab rats. A scientist takes one and puts it in a maze, the rat follows the maze because the scientist has put food in to attract it. When the rat has finished the maze he is put back in the cage.
Now the rats left in the cage only know one of them was took away and after a period of time returned. Now the rat that was taken does not know who or what took him, he is put in the maze which to him is just a corridor. He does the task then the mysterious force returns him to the cage. BUT, the biggest thing is the rat didn't know from the time he was removed to the time he was returned he was closely observed.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
i always thought the weather may have something to do with a portal opening and the portal causes weather to change as a side affect a reply to: crayzeed

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
i think they are dimensional portals. i believe the government knows about the locations and that is why they are in protected land and national forest. Places where there isnt a lot of building or traffic

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
You have given me a lot to think about.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join