It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy thought.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I was just sitting here in silence thinking to myself.

I thought about how the fbi said that they have had hunters laptop since dec.
I thought if anything that is being said is true then they must have been investigating hunter since then.

It would explain why hunter has not come on t.v. and denied the allegations. It would help his dad if he did but his lawyers may be telling him not to.

So, I thought if hunter has done something illegal and the fbi knew back in 2019 then surly trump knew for a while as well.
This story from the nyp about the blind pawn shop owner just seems so made up. What if it is?

What if trump told rudy about the lap top and leaked the info to him? What if someone in the fbi did? Rudy is given some stuff and told to get it out to the public once the election day gets close.
Rudy can't tell us where he got it in this case. He would have to make something up. Hell, maybe he thought sending it to the nyp would deflect it from him entirely.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I've been sitting here thinking: they've been sitting on it for a year.

Why?

To have power once Biden gets in?

Typical swamp.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Biden would have the power to pardon Hunter for anything he may have done. They're going to keep it quiet until after the election.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
What if trump told rudy about the lap top and leaked the info to him? What if someone in the fbi did? Rudy is given some stuff and told to get it out to the public once the election day gets close.
Rudy can't tell us where he got it in this case. He would have to make something up. Hell, maybe he thought sending it to the nyp would deflect it from him entirely.

That sounds all 145D Chess and totally like Trump, I think you may be on to something.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

This story from the nyp about the blind pawn shop owner just seems so made up. What if it is?

Spoiler: it is.

And you’re telling me that they have had all this incriminating evidence since December and Hunter Biden is still walking around free? They could have tanked Joe Biden last year. That they haven’t should tell you everything you need to know about the quality of the information. It’s crap. Crap that even Fox News passed on.

Just more made up Republican BS. A last desperate Hail Mary that only the Trump sycophants who don’t question what they’re told believe.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

For me, the equation is simple.

Point one.
It's Trump's FBI. He appointed the director, Wray, over three years ago.
Trump promised to drain the swamp. Prior to Wray, as acting chief, Brennan, who was not appointed as director because Trump deemed him unfriendly. Prior to Brennan was Comey who Trump deemed an enemy and fired him.

So Wray is Trump's man, in charge of draining the FBI swamp.

Point two.
The information purported to be of immense potential to to Trump's election has been in the hands of Trump's FBI for over a year. One whole year for Trump's man to get to the bottom of the ''laptop'' debacle.

Point three.
From Trump's FBI we hear,,,,silence.

Add those three points together and we have several possible conclusions.

One.
Either this evening or tomorrow morning, Trump's FBI will disclose all the damning information on that lap top to help secure Trump's re-election.

Two.
Trump in four years and his FBI director in three, have failed to drain the swamp to the degree
that this vital information to Trump's administration has managed remain hidden in the bowels of the FBI swamp. Even now that this information has been on the top of the list of attacks on Biden, it remains so well hidden away that Director Wray cannot find it. OR

Three.
There is nothing on this laptop, whoever it belongs to, to disparage Joe Biden. It's all smoke and no heat. Best left to innuendo rumor and conspiracy

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Seriously? That is the most ridiculous scenario anyone could concoct.

I understand that people who lie don't see anything wrong with lying, but there is no way in hell Trump or anyone advising him would even remotely consider doing anything like this, and Rudy would refuse even if they suggested it. Other than the fact that it would be lying, if they did, and the truth ever came out, the shadiness of doing it that way would totally undermine the legitimacy of the underlying facts.

No. Hunter either did this on purpose to get back at Joe and/or our of guilt and/or as some kind of penance - or he really is just an addle-brained addict who forgot to pick up the laptop.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
In my lifetime we've seen on air video of FBI agents walking away with the "black box" of a flight where that box was "never found" ...

Plot twist, people on that flight are on the Clinton death list.

The FBI works for the swamp.
They have the laptop, and anyone else who has seen its contents that isn't cooperating will "commit suicide".
We've seen it dozens of times, but there's no outrage because they work for the same people the media works for.

Soon ATS will be gone, and there won't be anywhere left to remind you that this is what happens when you give the government power over your media.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Three.
There is nothing on this laptop, whoever it belongs to, to disparage Joe Biden. It's all smoke and no heat. Best left to innuendo rumor and conspiracy

I will be taking any and all bets at 100 to 1 odds! Any takers? Also the code for the bet is Hunter02...cause come on...

new topics

top topics

join