It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X - Proof at last!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Visitor

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Planet X would be a new world wouldn't it?

That pic of yaself does look ruff - im sorry but have you ever considered a good dentist?
Its the most ugly person ive ever seen in my whole 37 years.

I had to say this - hope you dont mind.

Huh huh huh Tut tut Tut...

and exactly what do you look like? Are you a Brad Pit or a Tom Cruise lookalikey??

See my Avitar?? that is actually me... NO KIDDING

anything to say about it??? OUT SIDE!!!!

NeoN HaZe...

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
What are you kidding? I'm a BABE magnet! And anyway, that pic was taken after the braces came off.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Neon,
My point was just that you have to provide a citation for anything that you post that has not been authored by yourself. In the academic world, for instance, students are routinely expelled from colleges for passing off the writings of others as their own work. I'm not saying that you were being sinister... I was just pointing out that you have to watch things like that.

As for Planet X.... I'm convinced that it's out there, but the abscence of KBOs beyond the 'cliff' is not proof itself (now is the apparent gravitaional effects on planets like Neptune). The only real proof would be direct observation (rather than inference). This would have to be in the form of pictures or other types of sensor returns. Unfortunately, if Planet X is currently situated between Earth and the core of the Milky Way discovering it through photographs will be extremely difficult.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by apc
Dont forget Planet X if confirmed would be the 11th planet!
Vulcan used to be between Mercury and the Sun. We have already confirmed a large amount of concentrated debris in that orbit,

Do you have a source for that information? All the data that I have found indicates that no vulcanoids (debris between Mercury and the sun) have ever been found.

and ancient illustrations depict the presence of another body near the Sun besides Mercury.

Yeah and ancient illustrations also show the sun as being pulled across the sky in a chariot. I wouldn’t put to much faith in ancient illustrations.

The evidence suggests that sometime in the past 1500-2000 years the planet was destroyed.

Please provide this evidence.

Thanks.

E_T

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
Do you have a source for that information? All the data that I have found indicates that no vulcanoids (debris between Mercury and the sun) have ever been found.
Yep, there can't be anything bigger than couple hundred meters inside Mercury's orbit.
Except occasional comets which get swallowed/vaporised by sun.

and ancient illustrations depict the presence of another body near the Sun besides Mercury.
Yeah and ancient illustrations also show the sun as being pulled across the sky in a chariot. I wouldn’t put to much faith in ancient illustrations.

"Consistency is contrary to nature, contrary to life. The only completely consistent people are dead."
-Aldous Huxley

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   

and exactly what do you look like? Are you a Brad Pit or a Tom Cruise lookalikey??

How many days ago did you watch the video?

(Ring fans will get it)...

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze

NeoN HaZe...

you look like somebody I used to go to school with some years ago... it is uncanny (aphex twin distorted effect aside) hehe

[edit on 18/3/05 by Klepto]

apc

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Please provide this evidence.

You just quoted the evidence
(remember there is evidence that gravity does not even exist... the Earth just sucks... however there are mountains of evidence that contradict that, hehe)

Im just relaying something I read some years ago. I definitely cannot recall when or where, as I wasn't very interested in if there was any merit in it at all. The topic just involved extra unproven planets so I threw it out there.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
try going to this site to learn more about Planet X.

xfacts.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Gravity not existing would explain a lot if there was life on all of the planets at one time. Gravity today teaches us that we'd be sucked flat if we were to set foot on Jupiter

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
(ahem)

Guys... go back and read the news. I don't know who let that article slip in over at New Scientist, but they should be whacked a few times with the Salmon Of Science until THEY go read the news.

There's a tenth and eleventh planet out there, already... remember Sedna?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(etc, etc, etc)
www.gps.caltech.edu...

www.nasa.gov...

Anyway, Ye Writer of Ye Article needs to spend just a bit more time reading research papers... there's been a lot of discussion of this in the astronomical literature since 1998. The general consensus is that:
* There's actually no sharp "cliff" but it rather gradually fades in
* That much of it can be accounted for by something called "resonance sweeping" (discussion of this and lots of calculations are here: arxiv.org... )
* That the way Neptune formed and settled into its orbit has a lot to do with this.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
(ahem)

Guys... go back and read the news. I don't know who let that article slip in over at New Scientist, but they should be whacked a few times with the Salmon Of Science until THEY go read the news.

Hey there Byrd

thanks for the info it was really great to read the articles you pointed at...

Excellent...

I still point the finger at a conspiricy however on the abilities of detecting objects in space...

i mean for example why can we focus our telescope on a nebula millions of light years away but we can't focus on the outer limits of our solar system...

I understand that the light energy must be very low and it must be quite dark at the outer limit of the solar system but surely there would be some way of detecting these things... after all if they can point the finger and say dark matter galaxy that is completely invisable why can't they focus thier attentions to our own solar back yard???

Anyway,

Thanks for your posting it was a real pleasure to read all this stuffs...

cheers,

NeoN HaZe...

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams

My point was just that you have to provide a citation for anything that you post that has not been authored by yourself. In the academic world, for instance, students are routinely expelled from colleges for passing off the writings of others as their own work. I'm not saying that you were being sinister... As for Planet X.... I'm convinced that it's out there, but the abscence of KBOs beyond the 'cliff' is not proof itself (

I understand where you are comming from and I didn't mean to pass anything off as my own writing, simply a point to discuss, but your point has been noted and I will include a link to anything I find that is of interest and make clear that where the information came from.

According to Byrd's info there is no so called Cliff.. the Kuper belt just fades in....

This has had me thinking actually... wouldn't it be a really good idea to have some kind of sensor positioned outside the Oort cloud that would be able to detect the movement of objects... after all it would be a really good way of making an early warning system for rogue astroids/comets
perhaps we could even use the Kuper Belt / Oort cloud to our advantage by using it for building materials and a stepping stone to interstella space??

Of course we are talking future projects... way way way into the future

All the best,

NeoN.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Well having some sort of sensor outside the Oort Cloud would be quite a feat... Especially considering that it would be over a light year away.

And if you think they could take Hubble and point it at the planets for pictures, yes and no. Hubble is too far sighted for great images. Sure, there have been some of Mars, Jupiter, etc... But have you seen the picture of Pluto? It's nothing too fantastic. That's because there's not enough light to pick up such tiny objects.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Neon Haze

Youre all wrong moron ...

the planet is supposed to be 1,100 times bigger than earth.

A Brown Dwarf.

Its the 11th planet.

And it doesnt exist, the 1983 discovery was an anomaly, and was never picked up again, they say that it messes with the orbits of the planets, but it didnt, old astronomers got their info wrong, it has been corrected, and they are perfectly normal according to standards. This happens every 3,600 years?

how are we still here if it happened multiple times before before?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I came across an image on the NASA multiwavelength milkyway page. It has a very intersesting, what looks like, series of orbs coming into view. I would like to post the picture but am usure of how to on this post. So I'll post the link: mwmw.gsfc.nasa.gov...
If you look at the near infrared photo near the vertical center up just a bit from the horizontal center you can see what looks like a planet or orb or whatever coming nearer as the picture was taken. I assume it was a time lapse like so many others. It looks to show a series of orbs in almost an arc coming closer to the observing device. I thought this was very interesting!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze
There's a good reason for that. The Kuiper belt is just too far away for us to get a decent view. We need to get out there and have a look before we can say anything about the region.

Good thing that probe is going all the way there to check it out. Also a good thing mars-one. www.mars-one.com is dead serious about getting people to live on mars. we'll almost certainly be able to get a good view from there.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
www.livescience.com...

and...here it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join