It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Liberal Media Knows Joe Biden is Not a Likable Man of Integrity and Honesty.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She is otherwise unelectable. But Obama set his eyes on her
long ago, so be it then Joe. Barack turned a blind eye to
Joe's corrupt pay for play schemes, and now it is time
for Joe to payback.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Annee

You do the math, its not hard.
Figure in the probability of 47 years of Trump.

I wonder how many entries Joe Biden would have in a chart like this www.promiseskept.com... , if one was designed to reflect his 47 years of service to the American public?

I don’t live in the past.

If you had a microwave that did nothing for 47 years would you still put food in it and hope that somehow today was the day it would miraculously work? Just admit it wouldn't matter who was running against Trump, you would vote for them. You are not impressed with Biden, you don't even attempt to portray such and most of your responses are Trump is this and Trump is worse. That's the majority of responses in most political discussions. No one seems to ever put forth why Biden would be a good candidate, or what all he has done good for the people while in politics. The best effort has been a return to normalcy or they won't be as much a divide. I haven't come across anyone who supports Biden who does so because they think he would be a good president. But I've seen a whole lot of Trump hate. It literally fueIs Biden's support and is the only reason he has whatever support he has. We will see soon if it is enough.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
LIKEABLE JOE. A MAN OF INTEGRITY and HONESTY.

Just this week, Joe Biden brags that he has created the most extensive "Voting Fraud Organization" in U.S. History

YEP.. A man of HONESTY and INTEGRITY.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: carewemust

You do the math, its not hard.
Figure in the probability of 47 years of Trump.

I wonder how many entries Joe Biden would have in a chart like this www.promiseskept.com... , if one was designed to reflect his 47 years of service to the American public?

I don’t live in the past.

If you had a microwave that did nothing for 47 years would you still put food in it and hope that somehow today was the day it would miraculously work? Just admit it wouldn't matter who was running against Trump, you would vote for them. You are not impressed with Biden, you don't even attempt to portray such and most of your responses are Trump is this and Trump is worse. That's the majority of responses in most political discussions. No one seems to ever put forth why Biden would be a good candidate, or what all he has done good for the people while in politics. The best effort has been a return to normalcy or they won't be as much a divide. I haven't come across anyone who supports Biden who does so because they think he would be a good president. But I've seen a whole lot of Trump hate. It literally fueIs Biden's support and is the only reason he has whatever support he has. We will see soon if it is enough.

I am unapologetically 100% anti-Trump.

If Biden’s all I got — I’m taking him.

However, Biden is an old school politician who will work with others as a team.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Being a pedophile isnt a dealbreaker either

And biden most definitely IS a pedophile

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   

She is otherwise unelectable. But Obama set his eyes on her
long ago, so be it then Joe. Barack turned a blind eye to
Joe's corrupt pay for play schemes, and now it is time
for Joe to payback.

You can tell Joe's heart is not in it though. Even at the debates, he's just going through the motions, because that's what he is supposed to do.

You're right about Kamala. I hope everyone who votes for Joe, realizes that Kamala Harris will be their President within the first 12 months of Joe's Presidency.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

No one is voting for joe. Well, maybe a couple of dozen people but not a lot more than that

He knows full well that he’s got no chance. So does his party. So does kamala and so do ALL of their disgusting supporters.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine
In North Carolina, an amazing 17% of mostly BIDEN ballots are being REJECTED, because voters didn't care enough to read and follow the instructions.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Interesting comment claiming Hunter has overdosed on crack, scary if true. www.hollywoodlanews.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

You do realize the secret service pays rent if they take over property to do their job. They even rent out a cabin near Joe Biden's house. Joe bought it and he rents it to the secret service. Bush does the same at his Crawford ranch And bush sr had a boathouse built by the secret service. You may not like it but its standard practice and part of its budget. Want a real shocker not only does he bill charge the secret service for staying with him. He also receives $96000.00 to maintain staff.

As for Ivanka's patents they were dresses and shoes in her clothing line. By the time they were approved by China, she had already disbanded the company. So she made no money off it unless someone buys her patents.

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Being a pedophile isnt a dealbreaker either

And biden most definitely IS a pedophile

Add RACIST to Joe's attributes. Apparently the Mainstream News Media agrees with Joe Biden, that Black Women stocking grocery shelves keeps America going. Which is why his declaration was not "news worthy" to them.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

No one is voting for joe. Well, maybe a couple of dozen people but not a lot more than that

He knows full well that he’s got no chance. So does his party. So does kamala and so do ALL of their disgusting supporters.

Funny how that was the same exact thing everyone said last election season about Trump.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   

This race is going to be a lot closer than you think. I fully suspect we wont know who won on election night.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Interesting comment claiming Hunter has overdosed on crack, scary if true. www.hollywoodlanews.com...

All the usual (unreliable) fact-checker sites say Hunter did not die of an overdose. But none of them can verify that he's alive either. They're just demonstrating why most "fact checkers" have lost credibility, if they had any in the first place.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Those who live in the "Democrat Bubble" of Liberal MSM News, are in for a shock in several areas. Here is one:

Whether voters think Hunter Biden has engaged in corrupt business dealings...

REGISTERED VOTERS
Has - 45%
Has not - 32%

DEMOCRATS
Has - 11%
Has not - 57%

REPUBLICANS
Has - 91%
Has not - 3%

INDEPENDENTS
Has - 45%
Has not - 27%
Source: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Really starting to feel like desperation from Trumpers.

You noticed that neither of them disputed the overwhelming facts about their boy Trump? They just seem interested in 'redefining' things to suit their narrative.

Funny stuff, and it'll be funnier following the election.

Because the thread isn’t about Trump and we’re tired of trolls. Don’t fool yourself you’re not that important. I’m only replying because I’m petty and I want you to know we know.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Really starting to feel like desperation from Trumpers.

You noticed that neither of them disputed the overwhelming facts about their boy Trump? They just seem interested in 'redefining' things to suit their narrative.

Funny stuff, and it'll be funnier following the election.
Is that like Biden not denying that the proof of him being owned by China is real?

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Funny how that was the same exact thing everyone said last election season about Trump.

This election has to be the most complicated in history, with so many variables. Even a professional election predictor like Karl Rove (FoxNews) said last night that he has no clue.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The head of US Customs tweets out an update on border wall progress and Twitter suspends his account!

mobile.twitter.com...

Our insane social media at work.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join