It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Week - Democrats Ramping Up CoronaVirus Hysteria to Turn Voters Against Trump-Republicans.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: carewemust

I was watching Biden give a speech yesterday where he said he would immediately require face masks on all Federal property, and he specifically included the Interstate Highway System! I can only assume that means he will make it a Federal crime to drive on an Interstate without wearing a face mask.

Asthma patients won't be able to drive... if they do, be careful. That truck just ahead of you could suddenly veer out of control at any minute if they pass out.

TheRedneck

Are there not medical exemptions?

"Medical exemptions" are no substitute for individual liberty.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I'd like to know how a President can make laws without Congress or declaring martial law.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

I was watching Biden give a speech yesterday where he said he would immediately require face masks on all Federal property, and he specifically included the Interstate Highway System! I can only assume that means he will make it a Federal crime to drive on an Interstate without wearing a face mask.

Asthma patients won't be able to drive... if they do, be careful. That truck just ahead of you could suddenly veer out of control at any minute if they pass out.

TheRedneck

Individual Liberty — Right of Choice.

Or does that only apply to masks.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

TheRedneck

More like you want the government to ALLOW you to breathe now?

Where do people like you come from anyways?

Remind me, why is the government deciding for me better than making my own independent decisions?

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
I'd like to know how a President can make laws without Congress or declaring martial law.

Biden won't be a president, he'll be Chairman Jao.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

TheRedneck

I want freedom of choice.
You want freedom from choice.

There is a big difference.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

TheRedneck

NO

There is no difference.

Personal Liberty is Personal Liberty.

Trying to manipulate the wording changes nothing.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

TheRedneck

NO

There is no difference.

Personal Liberty is Personal Liberty.

Trying to manipulate the wording changes nothing.

The mere fact that you see no difference explains volumes about your need for the government to run your life and make your decisions. They told you it's the same I guess....huh? It seems to me you don't think you are competent enough to make your own decisions or think independently.

Shame really.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

If there are medical exceptions, then Biden is doing no good fighting the virus.

Look, if everyone wore an N-95 face mask from the time they left their home until they returned, and never took it off, then and only then would we be looking at some appreciable amount of protection against the virus. We cannot do that for several reasons... first, many (like me) cannot wear the damn things for medical reasons. Second, there aren't enough N-95s to go around (and even if there were, they are pretty expensive). Third, people will remove the things when they get a chance, which leaves a "cloud" of virus particles for the next person to walk through that area.

So Biden's plan fails if he allows for medical exemptions. It becomes a serious hazard and a violation of civil rights if he does not.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Are you seriously trying to jam abortion into a thread about face masks?

Really?

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Your attempt at damage control is admiral.
But man Trump was handed every opportunity to take advantage and fix shiz yet he blew it.
These individuals aren’t really all that critical, they presume to be enlightened so much so that they believe they’re some sort of arbiters of acknowledgment on a metric they know very little of.

The handling of the Novel Virus by Trump has been exemplary, where is the Progressive liberal media machine would report otherwise. As we already know that international media simply regurgitates US media but for a significantly more ignorant audience, it’s easy to see why you would and others of your ilk would parrot that view.

In reality, Trumps actions on Covid-19 based on the directions of Dr. Fauci and other medical experts contained the US death count to no more than 200,000 to what was otherwise projected at 2,000,000 plus by those same medical professionals.
Upon finding out about the Novel Virus, he closed air travel from China upon learning just how deadly the virus was, however as this was a NOVEL Virus, more data was needed and time was the only factor necessary to determine how deadly it was.
These same professionals then said that shutting down half the economy would help prevent the spread of the Virus and the institution of Social Distancing. Trump has largely left those decisions up to the State as that is how our Government works.
President Trump has increased production through legislation on manufacturing much needed PPE and medical supplies to combat Covid and continue to provide transparency IAW accordance with Local and State officials, a trickle down method of information.
Cases are on the rise across the EU and most likely UK will be hit again. Meanwhile, the US economy has been steadily opening back up with the latest measures in places with a Vaccine around the corner.
President Trump has been an incredible force during this Pandemic, even contracting the deadly NOVEL virus himself, surviving and hitting the campaign trail everyday since, sometimes 2 or 3 events per day across several states and thousands of air miles.

Sucks you get sucked into fake news and easily manipulated, not our problem, just keep your fake news views to yourself.
edit on 24-10-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
It ain't gonna work. The folks in the liberal cities (Austin, San Antonio, DFW, and Houston) are all coming out here to the country to enjoy life without the tyrannical COVID restrictions the cities have. My business abides by all mask requirements, etc. But we certainly don't harass our guests about it.

People are just tired of it all. Tired of the sacrifices, tired of fear, tired of not having a normal life. No ramping up of a fear campaign is going to help.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Are you seriously trying to jam abortion into a thread about face masks?

Really?

TheRedneck

Back to Personal Liberty to Choose (mask or not).

Don’t pull that if you’re going to be selective.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

The comparison is moot, but I am not going to help you pull this thread into a whole new topic.

This thread is about face masks.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Do they realize the number of accidents people will have driving while wearing mask in -20 weather. The stupid knows no bounds.

And who owns the CERTIFIED mask companies???? Who is buying them right now????

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Virus ==== $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Do they realize the number of accidents people will have driving while wearing mask in -20 weather. The stupid knows no bounds.

And who owns the CERTIFIED mask companies???? Who is buying them right now????

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Virus ==== $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I don’t know anyone who wears a mask when they’re driving.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

The comparison is moot, but I am not going to help you pull this thread into a whole new topic.

This thread is about face masks.

TheRedneck

Not trying to.

But, I have an issue with Selective Choice when it comes to Personal Liberty’s.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Perhaps you aren't out and about much?
We do not have an outdoor mask thing here.
Yet, you see people alone in their cars masked, people alone riding their bikes masked, people walking or jogging alone masked.
Like. Every. Time. We. Are. Out.

I guess that is their prerogative, and if it makes them happy.
I just hope to not be around if they should pass out and crash.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I try very hard to downplay the fear in my life.
Earlier this year, it tried to be a thing, until I read an article and realized...DAMN.....the fear ploy is starting to creep in.

Well, no more....
We plan to live our lives as free and unrestricted as possible. Live a normally as possible.
And not play into their fear-mongering.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

Perhaps you aren't out and about much?
We do not have an outdoor mask thing here.
Yet, you see people alone in their cars masked, people alone riding their bikes masked, people walking or jogging alone masked.
Like. Every. Time. We. Are. Out.

I guess that is their prerogative, and if it makes them happy.
I just hope to not be around if they should pass out and crash.

We made the national news.

Zip 85364

Still, rarely see anyone driving wearing a mask. But, with temps up to 120+ / masks come off and the car air conditioner goes on.
edit on 24-10-2020 by Annee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join