It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

166 Inspirational Joe Biden Quotes so Get to Know Uncle Joe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Say it ain't so Joe. But you did!

Other than being crazy enough to press a button, there is nothing that Putin can do militarily to fundamentally alter American interests."

I posted this so you can get to know the man as over time what they say can define them. This applies to both men or women. To date ole Joe seems to be in denial of much of what he said in the past.

166 Joe Biden Quotes - Inspirational Quotes at BrainyQuote

Continued: It could simply be because hes a teetotaler and that seems to bring on memory issues. Or, it could be because hes married to a hot wife and his brains have been %^$^&*. Who knows. Loss of memory is #1 best defense in a court room if your accused of something.

OR: Is he faking memory loss as a result of the recent criminal activities of him, his son and et al.

NOW THAT MAKES SENSE

America will have a teetotaler president in either Donald Trump or Joe Biden
edit on 20-10-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Here is my favorite quote from a week ago (Mid October 2020)
only 10 second sound bite - this was my most inspirational quote of the campaign season from Biden

Gotta love Uncle Joe. Everyone does!

America's favorite funny Uncle.

What a Joker!

edit on 10/20/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Now do "166 non-inspiring gaffes"

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Still his most inspirational to me was encouraging a wheelchair-bound man to stand up..

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
Now do "166 non-inspiring gaffes"

I'll help you out.

My absolute most inspiring and hopeful quote of the 2020 US Presidential campaign season. (15 seconds long)

www.lawenforcementtoday.com... Bidens greatest hits including:

“I wanna be clear…I’m not going nuts.”

“We choose truth over facts!”

“I was a Democratic caucus…you ever been to a caucus? No, you haven’t…you’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier…you said you were but you, you…you’ve got to be honest now I’m gonna be honest with you.”

“You’re a damn liar man…that’s not true. I’m getting things done…that’s why I’m running…and you want to check my shape…let’s do pushups together…let’s run. Let’s do whatever you want to do.”

“We have this notion that somehow if you’re poor you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids…wealthy kids, white kids…”

“In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7/11 or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent…I’m not joking.”

“I propose I’m gonna digress slightly I here we…we’re in a situation, the president asked me to head up a cancer moonshot.”

“So, I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap. And I love kids jumping on my lap.”

www.newsweek.com... Biden quotes 2020 Election

pjmedia.com... Top 21 quotes of 2020 election so far (Nov 2019)

www.ranker.com... (The best of Joe Biden)

content.time.com... Time magazine, complete list of Biden notable quotes

www.liveabout.com... Funniest Biden quotes

edit on 10/20/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

You betcha as in Miss Alaska

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I think this one is fitting ATM.

"Corruption is just another form of tyranny."