It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Allen Parrot's supposed "eccentricities."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I've been following the claims that Allen Parrot is making and hoping that they both hold water and are followed up on. I have read several comments about his appearance in the video interview, the turban and his history. I think I may have something to add in that vein.

Parrot has spent most of his adult life living among different cultures, learning other customs, adapting to the world in which he found himself (a world very different from the one he grew up in and the one you know). I have spent most of my adult life in a similar situation, so I think I have a little insight into his "quirks."

When a person spends much of his life living in culture very distinct from his own, he usually takes one of two paths:
1. He decides that the "foreign" culture is wrong or stupid or weird or useless and rejects it, holding fast to his own. This usually leads to severe culture shock and burnout. I have seen it.
2. He learns about his host culture, begins to understand it, eventually understanding and even embracing at least part of its world view and character. If he hangs around long enough, he begins to assimilate it. This is, to a large degree, an irreversible process; that culture, its characteristics and its nuances become a part of who he is and it's damn near impossible to ever expunge himself of the marks of that transformation. The longer he is there, the deeper the connection becomes and the more externally evident it is.

One who's been through this process never goes back to being "normal" from his native culture's perspective. He's changed for life. The depth of those changes and their outward manifestation will depend on the individual's psychological make up and the depth of his exposure, but it will be permanent and indelible.

This is what you see when you watch Parrot speaking. If you want to understand this a bit more, I recommend that you view the video Feathered Coke. (I shortened the name as the word may not pass ATS filters?) You'll get a little peak into his soul and his motivations.

Honestly, even with my own understanding and personal experience of this phenomenon, my first impression of him was that he was a nut-job, but as I learned more about him, I began to understand this.

I'll add that, regarding his comments in the above linked video about his time in Mongolia, we were living there when that happened. We were actually visited the Embassy one evening right after he'd been attacked and he was in the main foyer raising a ruckus, trying to get help from the them. We were brought in through a back entrance but he saw and heard him crying for help (now realizing that he was not deranged but in extreme pain). My wife recognized him when I showed her the video. We never met him, but I believe that part of his story based on my experience there.
:
edit on 2020 10 14 by incoserv because: ETA clarification.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
All that matters is whether his claimed evidence holds up.
Couldn't care less about what he looks like.
So far I have seen no evidence at all of his claims.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I hope they aren't true. if they are, I'm not sure where we go from there. No direction I can see is good.

But regardless, the messenger has exactly jack sh!t to do with the message. It's either true, or not, the guy who presented the data is meaningless. IMHO

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
All that matters is whether his claimed evidence holds up.
Couldn't care less about what he looks like.
So far I have seen no evidence at all of his claims.

My comments are directed to people who might be inclined to dismiss his claims out-of-hand based solely only "the book's cover."

He claims to have evidence. I'll hold my judgment for awhile to see if anything comes out of that. There is some interesting stuff being leaked out by drops, though, and worth considering. Much of what he is saying corroborates with documented historical fact. I'm hopeful that there is substance and that it's followed up on. I'm not ready to swallow it all hook, line and sinker, but I won't dismiss it out-of-hand, either.

My biggest fear is that it is all true but, considering how rule of law has eroded in the US judicial system, it may not make any difference.

:
edit on 2020 10 14 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I hope they aren't true. if they are, I'm not sure where we go from there. No direction I can see is good.

But regardless, the messenger has exactly jack sh!t to do with the message. It's either true, or not, the guy who presented the data is meaningless. IMHO

I hope that it is true, that it's well and irrefutably documented and that it is pursued. The people involved are clearly guilty of so much more, but if this is sufficiently documented, it'd be the icing on a big ol' s**t cake, and I'd like to see them served big portions of their own cooking. It would, no doubt, precipitate something of a constitutional crisis, but I believe that we are already in such a state, with a former administration having participated in and even orchestrated illegal, unconstitutional and traitorous activities, including nearly four years of a state of soft coup against a legally, constitutionally and duly elected President of the United States. If this bring more of that to light, so be it. You don't heal a cancer by ignoring it, but by exposing it, confronting it and aggressively treating it; even if it means the body suffers terribly for the cure.

Again, I agree that the messenger is subordinate to the message, but there are many who will judge a book by its cover without reading nary a paragraph of the content.
:
edit on 2020 10 14 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I completely agree. If this is true I don't know what will happen but I can't imagine anything good coming from it.

Indeed. I'll never understand people's hang-ups with people's idiosyncrasies as though they have none of their own.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Tbh I struggle initially to believe a self loathing falcon handler has a lot of credibility. But one does have to question why a falcon handler would be connected to the people of whom he connected because it certainly is not that people in high ranking positions need more falcon handlers in their lives.

Lay out all the evidence if you are serious. Yanno?

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
My first thought was, is this guy from The Council of Wizards & Warlocks.

Does feel like something is about to pop but, it is October and this whole UBL-Gate smells very suspicious. Not saying it's all fabricated but I think a much deeper story lurks beneath. Assuming true who gains the most? 38 special operators + one military dog were snuffed out, Yet, none of the msm outlets (I haven't looked today) have picked up this claimed new evidence?
I think we're once again being played and IF true nothing is going to come out of it in our best interest. Just more gumdrops to keep the sheeple pacified, distracted and entrained.

Another oddity is that video circulating with the Fox News looking young brunette has over 1.8 million views, over 100K likes AND yet youtube has not pulled it down...A Pro Trump account. Who are the controllers running this Op?

The Next News Network, a private right-wing based in Illinois was a website then diverted to purely a youtube channel in 2017. I don't know if any 'fact checker' site can be trusted for anything but here's one...
mediabiasfactcheck.com...

NNN owner = Gary Franchi Jr. @garyfranchi

His twit bio lists a personal website that goes to an IMDBPro account that lists 2 films he produced. So are WE watching another movie with Merlin the wizard running the Op???

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

He claimed to have terabytes of proof. Of course everyone wants to see the proof....but is anyone asking the question WHY NOW? Why did he not bring this information to the public 2, 3, 4 years ago?

I can't help but wonder if there is a hidden agenda here.... Most people who know will tell you that there is rarely ever anything straightforward with the CIA....

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I would be interested to see if his evidence is correct. I doubt if he gave it to a congressman that it would be verified and evaluated till after the election. I would say if it turns out to be true, then they should charge the charged parties with high crimes of the state, no matter who they are. And also, they should strip the wealth from those people to partially pay the American people back.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Tbh I struggle initially to believe a self loathing falcon handler has a lot of credibility. But one does have to question why a falcon handler would be connected to the people of whom he connected because it certainly is not that people in high ranking positions need more falcon handlers in their lives.

Lay out all the evidence if you are serious. Yanno?

I don't know why you'd say he's "self-loathing." I don't get that.

As to why he would have the connections he claims to have, the video explains that and it makes some sense to me. If he built relationships with dignitaries, heads of state, etc. through his trade, then he had relationships that would have been important and useful. If intel interests though he'd be useful and approached him, he well may have thought that the relationship would have been mutually beneficial, intel helping him achieve his ends while he achieved his own. It's not like the guy who owns the Burger King franchises, wears a white shirt and a tie, and takes his kids to little league in your town is going to be much use to that kind of thing.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I say this because in the video you find he is against falcon breeding but yet he is still a falconer.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
If it's true I finally get to put on my mask.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

I say this because in the video you find he is against falcon breeding but yet he is still a falconer.

He's against trafficking in falcons and breeding for captivity. Falconry in the right context - the place where the falcon is native to - is not abusive and I don't think that he's against it, f the falcon is handled and treated well.

That's like saying that somebody is against having and breeding dogs if they are against puppy mills. It's possible to breed dogs and buy and sell them but still hate puppy mills, and there is not inconsistency in that. Same thing.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   

edit on 15-10-2020 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

top topics

join