It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My War

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

With this knowledge, how can any military either still in or out, vote for Biden/Harris ?

It is a sad tale, and if justice doesn't come organically, vigilante style methods might come to pass from those that have passed the breaking point.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Indeed.

If this pans out (and it looks like it already is) and nothing happens to these criminals there is a good chance current or former team guys are gonna be pretty livid and will start calculating risk vs. reward.

Thank you for posting this thread.

People all over the world, including our children that are not yet born - are counting on Good Men to do the Right Thing.

You have been doing Great and I think you should know that.

There are very few ppl I have any respect for at all aside of their basic human dignity, but you Sir have earned a tremendous amount of respect and reverence from me over these years.

The battle is always won before the first shot is fired, remember that. You already won, now just let it be and play itself out.

I got nothing but Love for you man!

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

The balls on them, honestly. Of all the groups of people to screw over, I would think SEALs would be at the bottom of that list. Do you know any SEALs? Have you gotten their opinion on this? Surely they must have smelled something bad from the start.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
In other news, I wonder how the talks with the Taliban are going.

Not that I think this story is a distraction or anything.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Schmoe11

I know quite a few. But I honestly don't talk shop with them and I certainly don't open old wounds.

edit on 10 15 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

www.google.com... ry-429428

O'Neill, the guy who claims he shot bin Laden, refutes the story, saying it wasn't a double. Who knows. Guy seems like a bit of a douche, and writing books is frowned upon in the community apparently.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I'm not sure I believe anything he says.

Lots of questions surrounding his service and the stupid # he did when he got back state side.

edit on 10 15 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Yep, somebody's lying. Bissonnette put his book out too, and claims he was the one who shot bin Laden. Simple gut feeling puts my money on o'Neill being the liar.

You'd think if they went to the trouble of taking out all those members of Team 6, they'd have tied up the other 2 loose ends, o'Neill and bissonnette. In my opinion.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I'm not sure which of those two is lying. I'm not even sure the basis of this thread is going to pan out further than it has.

I'll wait for evidence.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I hear ya, this falconer is killing me. Very Delonge-esque of him, making claims like that and claiming to have proof. Why not just surprise everyone and put it out there, why give them time to come up with ideas to deflect, if this is true at all?

I can't stand our politicians, on both sides, but I'm definitely more pro-trump than anything Democrat related.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join